Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 20. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Maybe the benefit are much more than risk, if you loss when doing a trading or investment, you just loss your capital in amount that you have invested on bitcoin, but if you have profit, it can be much more twice or five times than your capital, but it is need long time.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Maybe yes there's a big risk in bitcoin because we can not predict the stability of its value however on my thinking the reason why you put money on it because you want to invest and make your money grow though there's no assurance on it. Some here make a longterm investment thats why they gain a good profit they wait till they reach the specific goal they're aiming.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
my personal opinion is all there are benefits and risks. as well as bitcoin so we must be smart in enjoying the benefits of bitcoin and also smart set up or have a way to overcome the risks of bitcoin
Activity: 280
I think Bitcoin ivolves a huge percentage of risk.bitcoin has a big risk and I agree to that but bitcoin also has a big reward despite that risk. But if you look at the crypticurrency the risk will be low if you just study about it. Naturally the risk are high if you don't know what you are doing.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
It seems to be a fact especially as we see adopters getting into the space with little or no knowledge of the potentials of bitcoin, they just want quick overnight money based on the recommendation of a friend or neighbor somewhere.
Activity: 91
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

I think Bitcoin is more risks than other, because bitcoin is more popular and more benefits. Since bitcoins are highly volatile, So many bitcoin hater's try's to spread its negative news.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Where there is a lot of money, there is always a big risk. To make good money on cryptocurrency you need to have some knowledge.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
It is not like that, you can risk alot of things and alot of you, but if you do that, bitcoin wont really disappoint you, why? Because bitcoin is really fair, and if youve been very trustful in bitcoin that wont be waste, because bitcoin will be very effective to your life, just like when you invest and you investment seems not growing, it is really for a short period of time. Always think positive and bitcoin will really give what you deserve, long waiting better reward, and the greater and more risk the more benefits will be on you.
Activity: 322
many still wanted to earn from investing in bitcoins. It is for them an opportunity to easily earn money especially during times when bitcoin prices starts to go up after it has fallen down low. But others also had bad experiences due to bitcoin being so unpredictable. But if you should just hold longer it will go up again though it would take so much time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
I don't believe that bitcoin have more risk than benefits because I experienced it myself  bitcoin brings benefits and advantages that will surely makes your financial life better.

Good for you that bitcoin brings you wealth but not all bitcoin investor will be the same as you because most of them are suffering from losses due to bad decision making.

thats why  i think that the benefits of bitcoin will only depend or varry from person to person because not all people can think and decide properly, majority of the people are still keeps on panicking whenever they see a sudden change at the bitcoins price.

in my case bitcoin gives me a lot of benefits because i know how to use and control my bitcoins. So far i did not experience any risk because i do not either invest in it.
Activity: 70
I don't believe that bitcoin have more risk than benefits because I experienced it myself  bitcoin brings benefits and advantages that will surely makes your financial life better.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
All investments are certainly at risk, currently too much false news that makes users panic and sell bitcoin for a cheap price, but instead it becomes a chance to buy cheap whales because they know that the future of bitcoin will improve.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Well, Yes, perhaps bitcoin is now in an extremely risky zone, and can certainly collapse, but I think still this will not happen, and it will only rise and will work for a long time.

I cannot lie. Bitcoin has more risk but i don't think bitcoin has less benefits. Like, how can you say so?
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
in bitcoin there are many risks and every risk will be borne by everyone who invests there. so do not blame everyone who invests because everyone has their own risk. and I chose to take those risks because I was confident of bitcoin success.
Every investment is taking a risk, a more and high risk. Because if you dont take risk, you will not learn. If you success you're wise and if you fail, you will be wiser because in your next investments you know what to do and whats not to do. We just have to try and try until we succeed. And be patiently wait for your time to come, you'll be successful too.
Activity: 103
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

What is your opinion?

Actually, being a part of this cryptocurrency world is agreeing to be involved in taking risks. Successful investors and traders wouldn't become rich if they haven't take risks. With taking risks, everything you want to achieve will be all worth it. Bitcoin is beneficial to all its users. I disagree with the statement that bitcoin has more risks than its benefits. You cannot achieve something beneficial if you would not put risks on it. If there are more risks on bitcoin than its benefits then why is it that there are still many users that invests on bitcoin?
Activity: 109
Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Don't be panic about bitcoin. Hopefully price will be increasing very soon.

Yes I believe in that particular matter that bitcoin have more risky among others but bitcoin also have given to us an opportunity to be a one of many succesful person in risking in bitcoin they prove to us how good the bitcoin in terms of earning and investing money...coz when we talk about investment we are not xure what the outcome thats why we take risk....And talking about bitcoin I think there is more positive feedback rather than negative that why we choose bitcoin to be invest........
Activity: 132
well just as as the crypto industry is a high risk affair, Bitcoin too is high risk, and the situation is worsened by the fact that most governments are against the coin  the rule is quite simple, High risks equals high rewards and Bitcoin is a high risk coin with potentially high rewards
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

What is your opinion?

I think when it comes to benefits, don't trust all your funds with bitcoin, because we all don't know what we are facing in the future with bitcoin. Unlike, if we are using our benefits with every country, like here in our country, we have benefits that we need to contribute every month so that we can have good benefits in the future or in emergency uses. It is really helpful for us.
Activity: 994
in bitcoin there are many risks and every risk will be borne by everyone who invests there. so do not blame everyone who invests because everyone has their own risk. and I chose to take those risks because I was confident of bitcoin success.
Activity: 106
of cos. bitcoin is an investment and any investment must have risk involved, that is what qualifies it to be an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: