Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 40. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
I think the risks in bitcoin are an investment because in investing bitcoin prices can go up and down then we need a big bounce to invest in bitcoin but bitcoin can give big returns and can be a source of revenue from revenue that we can get from bitcoin that follow bounty program and in there we can get the gift of the bounty program and I think the risks in bitcoin are in terms of investment
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Investment is a risk-related job. The risk that you can work on the buzz will be beneficial. Similarly, Bitcoin is also at risk because it is an investment place, but I think it is risked because there will be profit if there is risk here. And at the same time, the real time of investing with the risk is that BTC prices are low and there will be a lot of increase in the future.
Activity: 163
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Bitcoin is risky, Yes that is really true but all new things are risky, but if we take the risk and go with the new thigs that can help you to improve your life then why not to take the risk because the thing is it can help you a lot and make your way of living easier and faster.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Well. I guess we cant escape the truth that crypticurrency is still growing in this era thats why we need all the support of everyone to prevent the risk and may receive the benefits to anyone. But I believe the benefits of bitcoin far outweighs its risks and with bitcoin investments you will only lose or profit at the time of selling your bitcoins. So in the end it all depends on the investor. A lot of traders lost a huge amount of money before they became a big time trader and investors. Since bitcoin has a higher risk, it also has a higher return of profit, so it is really worth on taking a risk.
Activity: 1
I like how Ethereum grows. Perhaps it makes sense to buy it?
Activity: 112
Every trading have risk.no risk no gain.Yes, perhaps bitcoin is now in an extremely risky zone, and can certainly collapse, but I think still this will not happen, hoped that  it will only rise and will work for a long time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
it's true that bitcoin has a lot of risk. especially the price that is hard to predict by anyone. therefore do not let you invest in bitcoin without thinking about tricks and science how to invest right.
Activity: 73
There are different experiences of different members.  If someone invests without gaining knowledge and experience then definitely chances of loss and risk are higher.  So play safe no blind game.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin is a crypto currency that works online transaction and is acceptable across the nation which is applicable to purchase goods online and other trading online, base on that, bitcoin we come and stay for next 50yrs.
Activity: 196
On the contrary, the benefits are much greater. After all, it can make good money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
I disagree that bitcoin has more risks than benefit. I am glad to know they said bitcoin has benefits. Every business has a degree of risk involve and bitcoin is not exception. The risk with appropriate measures can be avoided.
Every investment has its risks and benefits and it doesn’t apply only to bitcoins at all. But I believe the benefits of bitcoin far outweighs its risks and with bitcoin investments you will only lose or profit at the time of selling your bitcoins. So in the end it all depends on the investor.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
I think now the market is using Bitcoin as a speculative bubble. Bitcoin is a high-risk way to make money, but if you invest money, that you are not afraid to lose, then benefits will be higher than risks as there is a bullish long-term trend.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin is more beneficial, people who say bitcoin are more at high risk and less likely they may be among those who hate bitcoin, but I do believe that bitcoin can benefit many people
Activity: 67
I disagree that bitcoin has more risks than benefit. I am glad to know they said bitcoin has benefits. Every business has a degree of risk involve and bitcoin is not exception. The risk with appropriate measures can be avoided.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

I think all types of investments have risks, but there are still many people who make investments because of the profits found in the investment. Think positive and do not panic, you will definitely see less risk and greater profit.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Its true that bitcoin has a high risk when it comes to investing and trading it. But like what they have said. If you want to become successful with bitcoin. You must take all the risk for a bigger profit.
Indeed, bitcoin is really risky, you may lose a lot of money while trading and investing on it, but some people turned their loss into a benefit which became their experience. A lot of traders lost a huge amount of money before they became a big time trader and investors. Since bitcoin has a higher risk, it also has a higher return of profit, so it is really worth on taking a risk.
Activity: 266
Maybe due to the recent fall in the market this topic can be valid a bit. The crypto market is unstable because of lack of a central  regulatory body. But through great market analysis and investment acumen and investors can actually benefits greatly form the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
that's right guys, bitcoin has a lot of risk. especially on its value. because it is very volatile. the price does not have a standard because it is determined that it has bitcoin. besides bitcoin is a lot of innovation, they are worried bitcoin will grow for crime. but if bitcoin technology is not managed by good people. then it will happen all. so we must support that bitcoin grows on the good stuff.
Activity: 425
I think that banks are really in the red zone for cryptocurrency. Its because banks need to keep money going and with Bitcoin there can be some problems that they will encounter which can affect them drastically. Cryptocurrency and banks are just two different worlds and I think it would be a long way before they can get to a same wavelength.
Activity: 42
Investing in Bitcoin is high risky but still profitable.If you want to be successful investor through Bitcoin you just trust it with all of your heart.
Pages:
Jump to: