Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 41. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

At the moment, it is not possible to speak specifically. Yes its not stability in recent times gives rise to worry, but it is related in many factors. A benefit or not, you can understand in different ways, who invested before and after the price of $ 8000.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Well for me it is risky. But believe me or not, it is more on benefits that I got rather than taking the risk. I did not lose much more than what I gain. It is how we manage to invest.
Activity: 630
In financial term have a popular quote " MORE RISK, MORE GAIN". and all of world try to stop bitcoin. If anybody wants to make maximum there money in short time bitcoin is here.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Its true that bitcoin has a high risk when it comes to investing and trading it. But like what they have said. If you want to become successful with bitcoin. You must take all the risk for a bigger profit.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
The risk is as high as the return. This is very simple to explain; If you want to earn a lot you have to take risks. Investing in gold or beating for profit is a more logical option.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Risks are preventable, and there is also a possibility to missed benefits. So, in doing bitcoin investment, everything depends on how we handle it, but, of course, consider also inevitable untoward events that might happen which is out of our control that could ruin the entire technology of bitcoin. Awareness, is the key to a successful investment, and that includes all kind of investment, specially from a highly volatile investment such as bitcoin.
true when you are aware for everything that may possible to happen while you are doing to be more focus on how are you able to take the risk just keep your beliefs and love for what you do.
Activity: 70
I think it depends on how you manage. It may attract people's attention, there maybe a good and bad impressions. Some think that risking their money to bitcoin is somewhat a great opportunity, and a big challenge which will benefit us when the value of each coin spikes to the highest value.
Activity: 98
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.
Go figure, the bank doesn't like crypto (a competitor).
Wow, that's a first.
I don't expect any other answer in foreseeable future from any bank.
Activity: 126
In my opinion i think bitcoin is at risk when the price of bitcoin goes down . When the market value is very low and it is not good idea to sell bitcoin. But bitcoin get benefit when the price will rise up. Addition, many investment is risky.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Risks are preventable, and there is also a possibility to missed benefits. So, in doing bitcoin investment, everything depends on how we handle it, but, of course, consider also inevitable untoward events that might happen which is out of our control that could ruin the entire technology of bitcoin. Awareness, is the key to a successful investment, and that includes all kind of investment, specially from a highly volatile investment such as bitcoin.
Activity: 166
Indeed it is risky, Since bitcoins are highly volatile, So many bitcoin hater's try's to spread its bad reputation in social sites but there's nothing they can do because somehow many of us willing to take risk just to earn double or triple digit profit.
Yes, I agree with you mate. It is normal that investing in bitcoin is risky, but for me, the profit you will gain from your investments is a big deal that many investors are still attracted on btc due to a huge profit they will get although risk is there. And I dont believe bitcoin have more risk than benefits. The growing number of investors and users proved that thing.
Activity: 340

What is your opinion?

Well, Yes, perhaps bitcoin is now in an extremely risky zone, and can certainly collapse, but I think still this will not happen, and it will only rise and will work for a long time.
I agree, because bitcoins value now is not good to sell. And aside from this, the market value is very low and it is not good idea to sell as early as now. But I believe that when the time goes on, and time passes by, the value will change and it will increase that every user are satisfy on the value. Addition, every investment is risky.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1

What is your opinion?

Do not be easily instigated with the news that is not necessarily true, because it will make you panic. Bitcoin can last a long time, and if you believe holding bitcoin then you will benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 70
I think bitcoin does have a high risk and profit earned will depend on our knowledge and skills in investment or trading, if we are lucky then it will get a big profit but if we are wrong in taking a decision then the profit we get will be a little even can be a loss

bitcoin is very profitable if properly invested so the benefit is really depends on our knowledge and the amount we invested and the risk also is really depends on us.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Everybody thinks Bitcoin is at risk when the price of Bitcoin goes down but they will praise Bitcoin at the time the price goes up. Such is the greedy human being.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think bitcoin does have a high risk and profit earned will depend on our knowledge and skills in investment or trading, if we are lucky then it will get a big profit but if we are wrong in taking a decision then the profit we get will be a little even can be a loss
Higher risk, higher profit. Question from does bitcoin have more risk or benefits doesn`t have much sense, he can ask early adopters, or to say to ask new billionaires. Is it risk to invest now in bitcoins? Its not risky if you plan to hold for long time, if you plan to earn fast than can be risky, price can drop more in upcoming months, but for few years prices will be very high, so its not about the risk, its about how long you are ready to wait.
Activity: 518
Activity: 616
are you believe with that news that risks of bitcoins is more than the benefits? if yes i think you should quit from bitcoin network and i think you should find the anotherp platform, for me i think bitcoin benefits is more than the risks as long we can manage our bitcoin in the wallet and our transaction
Activity: 364
I think that's not true, with the very high risk of bitcoin will also provide huge benefits, you can see from the number of bitcoin players who can benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 93

What is your opinion?

There is risk in every activity. There is no work in the world with no risk. In the same way, the risk is also in the amount of money. Without risk, money can not be surrendered. The more money you want to earn, the more risk you have to take. If you want to charge money through digital currency, the risk is high. But when you compare Bitcoin with all other coins in the digital currency, you will see more profit from the risk of Bitcoin. That means, if you can invest in risks, then you can earn profit more. Many people say that investing in bitcoin will lose all its meaning. I think this idea is totally wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: