Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 44. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Even if it's risky..  I think taking risk is part of bold steps to success.... The end is much profitable.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Among the excess bitcoin that I find most interesting and the most important advantage is Bitcoin is not owned by any Country, Of course this is an advantage for bitcoin players. The reason the State will not be responsible or will not go down will go down directly to handle bitcoin that you will run. In contrast to real money handled directly by the State where the rate is influenced and stipulated by the government. And the government is in charge of the management of the money in circulation.

In addition, the prominent advantages of bitcoin can also be viewed in terms of security. Because Indeed bitcoin is safe from counterfeiting because the virtual currency until whenever can not be forged because it is not tangible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
No doubt bitcoin is a big risk, but it has a lot of benefits. Bitcoin becomes a dominance force in crypto, you need to balance the risk and benefits in order to become successful in this crypro universe. Taking risk must only be applicable on what are you willing to risk. There's no need to risk all.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
 i think in this question. in my opinion bitcoin is more than benefits than risk. but risk is a twin of benefits. if the things have a big risk then this things have a very big potential by having a high benefits.
Activity: 70
maybe what you say is true, because bitcoin has a very high risk, so if you do not want to take big risks do not try to invest bitcoin because if you try to invest in bitcoin then you should be prepared with those risks. Cool
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

maybe what you say is true, because bitcoin has a very high risk, so if you do not want to take big risks do not try to invest bitcoin because if you try to invest in bitcoin then you should be prepared with those risks.
Activity: 91
This is just gossip may be. I dont see more risk than benefits. Because it is a open secret to us we can judge the market and the correspondence in presents than we invest. Yes it has some risk for lose but it doesn't eat your whole money like many scam. So it is much safer to me.
Activity: 221
Bitcoin has received negative news and criticism like this from famous and well known people since the beginning of bitcoin introduction yet we see it available for over years now. Bitcoin has more benefit than risk. Any good thing comes with bad attached to it and bitcoin is not different.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Bitcoin having more innovation than effects or benefits is just fine. For me it's fine to be more innovative because the time will come where we can get benefits through this innovation
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I don't agree that Bitcoin have more tisks than benefits. To be honest, Bitcoin have more benefits especially when you do research about it and become knowledgeable. Once you learn everythink about, there's a higher chance to earn huge profit.
Activity: 63

What is your opinion?

We all know that there are many things that can be done with bitcoin but maybe it depends on the person who uses it how to use it and then it does not mean there  friend if some of the disadvantages are said but I think a few.But we have to think first what are the relavant of bitcoin to each of one of us, changing the level of our lives and make transactions faster using bitcoin.
Activity: 420
The value of Bitcoin is unstable, but many of us are willing to take risks just to get double or triple-digit profits because each investment is risky, so make sure ...
Activity: 134
If we do not anticipate those risks, maybe that will be more than the income we will get. Because before starting investing in bitcoin we have to see what risks will happen for the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
This is the currency and sometimes the price rises or decreases. but moreover people make a profit with bitcoin. such as those who do gift campaigns. they get bitcoin like the dollar amount..their cost..to work..and others who stock bitcoin. they invest their money to buy bitcoin but do not sell lower prices. and when it reaches a place advantage. then they sell all that.

This is the cycle that occurs
Activity: 217
          Bitcoin has benefits and as well as there is risk in Bitcoin history .Transactions of Bitcoin is done without a third party interference so the transfer of fund is cheap and fast done through internet . Since Bitcoin is a decentralized currency there is no need of third party influence so there is no risk in paying extra money for transfer all over the globe.The risk in Bitcoin is there is limitations in transaction and bitcoin has only a limited number of Bitcoin that can be mined.
Activity: 323
First of all we know that when you are entering another world that is not familiar on you and you're just new to here, you should know the pros and cons of it. The more the higher you want like investing, the more the higher risky it is. I don't believe that bitcoin is more risky than benefits because as what I can see, bitcoin is really helpful to people especially for those jobless who don't have any hope to have a work. It is also helpful for those businessmen who wants to have a high profit.
Activity: 182
If you can conveniently list the risks and benefits therein in order to educate and enlighten us perhaps I would have had a better grasp of the picture you're trying to create.
Anyways,know that every investments comes with benefits as well as it's associated risks.If you're not fully educated on the subject of investment,better not dabble into it at all
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
In reality bitcoin is really a very risky investments but if you had invested earlier for sure you had gained more benefits. If you are just starting to learn in investing in bitcoin better yet study first before you decide to invest and make sure that you are ready to face all the risk your going to face. Because right now bitcoin is like a gambling investment for many investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
I am not thinking anything like this. In the modern time in online market bitcoin is one of the trusted name. Millions of people use bitcoin now. They are invest in bitcoin more and more. At first when bitcoin journy was starte a few numbers of people invest there money in bitcoin and now they are going to be millionary people now. Many people change there life with it. With bitcoin i feel very safe. So there is no risk to earn a huge profit from boicoin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think every investment has the risk and this is happening too with bitcoin as we use bitcoin for the investment. but as long as we can manage the risk, we can minimize the risk and prevent to get lose from bitcoin. I am sure that besides the risk, our profit will bigger too as we know that bitcoin price is increased and decreased in any time so we need to wise to buy and sell bitcoin and we need to be careful to buy and sell bitcoin itself.
Pages:
Jump to: