Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 45. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

For me, bitcoin is a very risky start if you are planning to invest. Since, bitcoin is banned in other country it will be a big effect in terms of having its trust. But also for me, bitcoin has more benefits rather than its risk. Yes, it is risky if you release money but it is not as risky as you know if you are gaining money or bitcoin without releasing any amount of your money. So, I disagree to that thought that bitcoin has more risk than benefits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Much can be said about the down side of using bitcoin but I believe they are just FUDs and trying to decrease its value. Don't give in to these news and let us just continue what we are doing. Every revolutionary technology has been blocked by criticism and this is nothing new.
Activity: 93
i dont think so its true if you know the way of trading or know to buy a correct time of coins then u get more benenfit as compare to loss or risk your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I feel very safe with bitcoin. There are no risk i seen to invest in bitcoin. Day by day bitcoin price is going to ups and ups and more people invest in bitcoin day by day. It is a powerful currency everyone knew very well. Many people change there life with it. Some times bitcoin price going to down and it is the time to buy it. As soon as bitcoin price going to ups and everyone who invest in bitcoin they get a very good profit from it. So i think bitcoin nivestment is a very easy and safe way to get a very good benefits........ Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
they said that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are not worth it because right now the cryptocurrencies and all of the things that use blockchain is not legal around the world and I think the price of bitcoin is not stable too, this things that make they said that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not worth it, maybe someday if bitcoin legal and the price of biotin is stable maybe they will changed their mind about bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
This is an unlikely thing and I do not believe in this news, this is bad news. Bitcoin is at risk, is it because bitcoin is down and will disappear later. That's not going to happen bitcoin will last forever and the benefit is getting big profits.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin doesn't have benefit like health insurance like when. e work on our real job wherein that is part of our benefit, but, in other side, if you take risks on BTC and earn big for it then you have a money bigger than the insurance you can get on your health insurance, that is also a huge gap to boost about Bitcoin.

Of course there is no health benefits because bitcoin did not a normal use as a payment of salary but it deals all about digital. So we couldn't push the possible benefits that we would like to gain with bitcoin.
Activity: 161
Benefit and risk of course in line, the higher the chance of benefit then the higher the risk, the most important is we do not make bitcoin as the main source and investment, making the real business of course more important to maintain security.
Activity: 8
Any business can have risk in the beginning but once you upgrade your knowledge you can be an expert in this field.no pain =no gain same is the case of bitcoin if you want to make some wealth then you definitely have to take that risk and after sometime you can attain the mist benefits.
Activity: 185
Well if you think about it, all investments are risky. Bitcoin's volatile nature made it risker but also it makes it more profitable. So if you want better returns and profits, you may need to face the risks that comes before getting it. Nothing that has great value like Bitcoin comes easy, right?
Activity: 322
Yes, bitcoin does have very large risks, but it is for the short term. In my opinion, the risk is minimal in comparison with the altcoins other than it for the long term investment.
Activity: 60
The risk is as high as the return. This is very simple to explain; If you want to earn a lot you have to take risks. Investing in gold or beating for profit is a more logical option.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
What we should really think of that taking the risk of investing bitcoin will leads us taking the great profits to earned when self confidence and positive mindset are combined.With the current condition of cryptocurrency market which are in downfall trends.It is hard to catch up where to get the right investment to make because volatility behavior comes every hour.Every investment has a risk.The risk is volatility of bitcoin value.
It is indeed a risk when we decide to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin does offer tremendous benefits and when we are asked about possible risks we must be prepared to accept the results. Personally then I would prefer a more risky investment because it makes it possible for me to get a much bigger profit. Every life must have the courage to take risks and that will determine the future that we will face sometime in the future.
Activity: 294
if you are investing soul it must be bold and not afraid with any risk. Investing bitcoin should also take courage, because if you believe in bitcoin you will definitely get a big profit. Bitcoin has great potential, but it is a profitable coin. Just waiting time and often update about bitcoin, Hopefully the price will increase soon.  Smiley
Activity: 162
In any investment, risk is always there. That's why do not invest what you can't afford to lose. If you really want to invest, you should accept the risk. But when your investment become successful, huge money will be yours. The decision still depends on you.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

I think the greater the risk the greater the profit, so far many bitcoin investors who remain interested to invest with bitcoin and it is also an existing fact
Activity: 142
Whoever invested in last months of 2017 are badly effected by bitcoin as price of bitcoin now and in DEC 2017 has almost 180 degree change and yes if anyone waits for the price to lower more and then invest then bitcoin will be beneficial for him. So its more about your knowledge and luck then about the specific coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
Bitcoin is a risk and so as all the investments in any medium is a risk. But thinking that bitcoin have more risks than benefits is definitely a point of view of business people who are threatened by the emerging power of bitcoin, there are a huge number of investors who risk their money for bitcoin and definitely gained profit from it since the beginning, bitcoin had been through a lot and i believe there are a lot of innovations and projects that will increase the bitcoin's credibility.
Activity: 168
What we should really think of that taking the risk of investing bitcoin will leads us taking the great profits to earned when self confidence and positive mindset are combined.With the current condition of cryptocurrency market which are in downfall trends.It is hard to catch up where to get the right investment to make because volatility behavior comes every hour.Every investment has a risk.The risk is volatility of bitcoin value.
Activity: 210

What is your opinion?

Yes...  Probably bitcoin has a lots of risk than benefits....  It is because bitcoin is only for a person who can face risk and a person who are willing to take a risk....  Everything and every works is risky...  It is just up to us if we will control our self to face it or we will let ourselves experience it.... But surely after all the sacrifices we made still there is a benefits from it....  Maybe not now but soon....  A betyer crypto user is a risk taker always remember that.....
Pages:
Jump to: