Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 50. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Whoever invested in last months of 2017 are badly effected by bitcoin as price of bitcoin now and in DEC 2017 has almost 180 degree change and yes if anyone waits for the price to lower more and then invest then bitcoin will be beneficial for him. So its more about your knowledge and luck then about the specific coin.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Many people need a risk. For them it's like a parachute jump. For them it's a full life !!
Activity: 198
Indeed YES, bitcoin has more risk than benefit, look at what happened early this year, people that bought bitcoin at $15,000 are still crying in pains
Activity: 27
I think some countries that no rick's, but most of country that is rick's bcs government not permit bitcoin.I think I am new user so I am not good knowledge at bitcoin.
Activity: 54
Merit: 12
a new dimension in cryptocurrency investing.
As we all know, some bounties includes social media campaigns because they know that it is very influential nowadays. Anything can be dessiminated all over the world through social media within just a short span of time. The influence of bitcoin is indeed being spread all around the world with the help of social media and we should take this advantage to spread more knowledge to people about bitcoin.
Activity: 93
its a rule of any business up and down are the parts every time u cant get profit or not a lose its depend your buying bid or knowledge or pridction about the values.
Activity: 571
Merit: 113
Yes i can agree that bitcoin have more risky because whales have so much bitcoin they are can sell everytime and they are waiting for 10 k after they selling everything and buying from dip
Activity: 110
Very business have it own risk but the risk involved in bitcoin is the wallet hacking,trace of transaction ,and but this will not have to stop out from investing, business is all about risk.
Crypto economics is a way of doing incentivized mechanism design to enable many actors to contribute their resources to validating transactions and securing that network.
Activity: 182
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

We should bear our minds that all investment involves risk    and thats the reality, all we have to do is to face and take the risk,more risk more profit, bitcoin is Worth it and still profitable.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Yes Bitcoin has so many risks and only one benefit and that is to earn more money by investing or joining bounties or airdrop campaigns. But there is the saying higher the risk higher the profit so still so many people invest in crypto even the risk is high.

One benefit only? You know that Bitcoin have the blokchain technology and many of industry or companies is as inspired to adoption it.
and bitcoin is the main of crypto in the world and Bitcoin is a type of payment in Japan and other. So, Bitcoin is not one benefit.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
All kinds of investment involves some degree of risks, it depends on your strategy that you can avoid potential loss. In my personal experience, bitcoin brings me more benefits than feeling scared with the risks. It gives me extra source of income that I can afford now to support my whole family. It change my life in a way that I quit my regular job and I am working now home base. I can have lots of time doing stuff I love.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

If you dont know how to deal with this community then all risk will be on yours,
Those who fails here are the people that dont wanna learn here instead just aiming for incomein that sense they fails when suddenly price drops because they are not ready for that circumstances.

So better before entering here,you should have knowledge in cryptoworld
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think all investments must have risks as well as bitcoin, to be able to get profit in bitcoin should understand about bitcoin and investment in bitcoin so that we can reduce risk
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Well if you think about it, all investments are risky. Bitcoin's volatile nature made it risker but also it makes it more profitable. So if you want better returns and profits, you may need to face the risks that comes before getting it. Nothing that has great value like Bitcoin comes easy, right?
Activity: 182
Yeah man, trading and investing is not that easy it seems to be at the beginning, so by that many guys are leaving now crypto
Activity: 406
Very business have it own risk but the risk involved in bitcoin is the wallet hacking,trace of transaction ,and but this will not have to stop out from investing, business is all about risk.
Activity: 266
Unlike the dollar, which has been long-considered the risk-free rated asset, Bitcoin is not yet subject to monetary inflation, seizure, or confiscation. Because cryptocurrency runs on a decentralized, peer-to-peer, censorship-resistant network, these geopolitical risks may not be able to derail its value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261

What is your opinion?

When it comes to business, we know that banks are in danger when people decide to just exclusively use cryptocurrencies intead of banknotes because it would mean they will be out of funds to function well. With this kind of news, if I see something negative and it is the opinion of the bank then better leave it cause they are just doing it for their own advantage. In fact, some banks are already considering embracing cryptocurrencies but creating their own cryptocurrency because it will have more benefits compared to the traditional banking system nowadays like lesser cost and more efficient transactions.

I think it depends on how you manage. Because there is a way in earning bitcoin without taking risk. You can earn without investing. Like joining bounty campaigns in that way you can avoid risking your money.

It would still depend on the person how he handles his funds. If he has more coins and flaunt it to the public through social media then he is being endangered of being hacked or even some people may go to his house to get his coins. Fiat and cryptocurrency are still the same as they are the same money for me so as much as how you guard your fiat, you should do it too with your cryptocurrencies so that in this way you can avoid some risk and will have more benefits from it.
Activity: 276
Merit: 254
To safely use Bitcoin, a hardware wallet is good option. Then the risks of losing Bitcoin are minimal. Having trustless sound currency governed by cryptology math is worth it. Forget about the fiat, and you will see only benefits in Bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
It's not surprising if some counties say bitcoin is bring more harm than good. Since they're collapsing now.
My country a lot of times say to the public if bitcoin bring more harm, they just say it's really bad investment.

But I believe most country say it just to keep their people lost their money from bitcoin
You are right, the government is just trying to protect its people from harm. The government in my country also warns that bitcoin is a very high risk investment and the government does not bear all the harm from the impact it might cause. But, that does not mean we should be afraid, not every investment has a risk? all we need to do is understand the risks, and determine a safe investment strategy. That way the loss can be minimized.
Pages:
Jump to: