Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Holds Above $6k - page 3. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:55:19 PM
Is news about alleged manipulation of the Bitcoin price also manipulation?

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis BTC/USD 14.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-bitcoin-holds-above-6k
I think you should not hold on at this point, you can only profit from keeping the bitcoin as the market is growing but now the market is in a bear market in the long run so the bitcoin price will go down. continue to decline sharply at any time. So at this point you should only short-term investment and trading day to be able to profit with the least risk.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 09:29:22 AM
we have a very strong support at ~$6,000 for a few months now
I hope this stays true to the end of year and builds confidence on bitcoin future value
if you haven't hold enough, this is the opportunity to buy some more for somewhat good price

Yes, sure, this is the chance to get more BTC. The price is low. However, I'd better wait for the days when Bitcoin falls critically - this is the best period to buy this cryptocurrency. I guess it might be even less than 6K.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
August 17, 2018, 01:52:38 AM
According to the idea, bitcoin should now linger at this point and soon give growth but the bears are very densely sat on the market and Yes this moment is not predictable what will happen.
I agree with what you are saying. At present it is difficult to predict the market trend. So I think we should watch the volatility of the market and then invest in is not late.
Exactly there is an unpredictable air in the crypto world right now and it is tough to predict Bitcoin now. Bitcoin was expected to rise and we have been seeing fluctuation and down trend in the price lately. Fall below the $6000 is a worrying situation.

But irrespective of the falls and instability in the market, investment in Bitcoin is going to pay off in the future because a fall in the market value of an asset does not mean the market failure of that asset. These are the market phases and the market ultimately reaches its equilibrium.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 08:51:18 PM
At present, BTC costs have dropped continuously, and now the fee is above 6k $, but in step with this trend, the BTC price will maintain to fall may also fall under $ 6000. i'm frightened of this marketplace now
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 07:08:03 AM
According to the idea, bitcoin should now linger at this point and soon give growth but the bears are very densely sat on the market and Yes this moment is not predictable what will happen.
We are talking about not getting panic, actually this is right time to implement all such counters against this panic sealing. People have hold their money since last December and till now they were hopeful from bitcoin to earn satisfactory profits. But despite all such downfalls in these eight moments, they never give up. But this bear run might be not much interesting for them to hold anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
August 16, 2018, 05:26:50 AM
i'm additionally no longer too amazed, it is just someone's recreation. in my view, the fee of bitcoin has been manipulated for a long time and will retain within the destiny, we need different cash to make up for the alternative figure coin standards.

Remarkably, bitcoin still holds above $6K and its good to see the price hovering around $6400-$6500. I don't have any good explanation except another bull trap or dead cat bounce. We see a lot of threads bitching around saying bitcoin is going to $5K-$4K and yet we are still here holding and surprisingly we are going towards $6500 again.
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 05:13:40 AM
i'm additionally no longer too amazed, it is just someone's recreation. in my view, the fee of bitcoin has been manipulated for a long time and will retain within the destiny, we need different cash to make up for the alternative figure coin standards.
Activity: 192
August 16, 2018, 01:27:02 AM

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis BTC/USD 14.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-bitcoin-holds-above-6k
I think, manipulation is existing now in the Bitcoin. There are many big players or big business person behind this dump of Bitcoin. They are starting to accumulate, they are controlling the market that's why big dump happened, and also because of ETF issue, the Bitcoin price falls down to below $6,000.
Today everything is different because ETF funds are bound to enter the market and all is just a matter of time. The price of the BTC over the past 24 hours has reached $ 6600 and this is a very good thing in the current period. I believe Bitcoin prices will increase and people should consider investing now because the opportunity to earn a profit is huge.

I have my trading account up and getting ready to get completely in as I agree with your assessment.  I just have that nagging feeling of one more dip.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

I think, manipulation is existing now in the Bitcoin. There are many big players or big business person behind this dump of Bitcoin. They are starting to accumulate, they are controlling the market that's why big dump happened, and also because of ETF issue, the Bitcoin price falls down to below $6,000.
Today everything is different because ETF funds are bound to enter the market and all is just a matter of time. The price of the BTC over the past 24 hours has reached $ 6600 and this is a very good thing in the current period. I believe Bitcoin prices will increase and people should consider investing now because the opportunity to earn a profit is huge.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
August 15, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

I really believed that this Bitcoin current performance are manipulated by the big whales so that they could attract panic selling that if the price will become successful to become low again then they will pump the price again in which they will start at the lowest value. This pump and dump strategy is proven successful for many times in which there is nothing we can do but to ride with them with a perfect timing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
August 15, 2018, 08:39:54 PM
That's how actually goes. The market has been manipulated for a long time. Some may not believe it but if you try to do a trading and look at the charts, especially when you are a margin trader, you can realized that bitcoin is really manipulated by whales and others.
Activity: 336
August 15, 2018, 07:37:10 PM

I think that with a market like this you should not hold, you can see that the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing and with a market without peaks and without bottom we can not know The bitcoin price will ever be able to rise again. So I think that this time you should only trade the day.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
August 15, 2018, 04:47:02 PM
The key areas that bear has failed several times to break is around $5,850 and $5,500 and since bitcoin has tested this level several times I think it is going to be difficult for it to break below and remain below $6,000.
Activity: 205
Merit: 16
August 15, 2018, 03:51:55 PM
The key area to watch at the moment is the 5500 to 6500 price range. If we see a strong drop below 5500 there will be A LOT more downside, as it will mean the whale traders that bought at the 5 points marked with arrows have sold their positions, thus they have no interest in keeping the price at it's current level anymore.

You can see that today's rise (which really started yesterday) originated from a price close to where the whale traders bought back in July (blue arrow). It could be that this rise is them buying again, possibly accumulating more positions read for another big rise later on this years. We'll have to wait and see.

Activity: 238
Merit: 6
August 15, 2018, 03:28:30 PM
Bitcoin has a strong support level of $ 6,000 in the near term and may not be able to rise again but I think that when the SEC approves the ELF, it could rise sharply by the end of the year.

You mean ETF? Yeah, possible that it can have a drastic effect, but we still don't know that for sure. That's why I don't like to think that way, we have put to much emphasis on that Bitcoin ETF approval that the moment we hear SEC saying they need more time, and will postponed their decision, the price goes to $6K.

But its good to see it holding and bouncing from $6K-$630++, it looks like this will be the case, until there's a news that will push the price even further. For me investors are slowly maturing and maybe they think that $6K is the right price to really invest and don't want to wait till the price goes down further.

There was a test level 5.9K, but all at once bought out.

Now bitcoin rested in resistance at 6.5K.

Meanwhile, the movement from 5.9K to 6.5K is perceived as a fall correction. (10%)
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
August 15, 2018, 02:52:49 PM
Bitcoin has a strong support level of $ 6,000 in the near term and may not be able to rise again but I think that when the SEC approves the ELF, it could rise sharply by the end of the year.

You mean ETF? Yeah, possible that it can have a drastic effect, but we still don't know that for sure. That's why I don't like to think that way, we have put to much emphasis on that Bitcoin ETF approval that the moment we hear SEC saying they need more time, and will postponed their decision, the price goes to $6K.

But its good to see it holding and bouncing from $6K-$630++, it looks like this will be the case, until there's a news that will push the price even further. For me investors are slowly maturing and maybe they think that $6K is the right price to really invest and don't want to wait till the price goes down further.
Activity: 434
August 15, 2018, 01:56:51 PM
I think somehow it is good decision to do to holds bitcoin above six thousand US dollar
because I know theres a big possibility or chance that you will more earn a huge amount of income or profit in this business.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
August 15, 2018, 10:48:41 AM
For first timers in bitcoin investment, here is your chance of buying bitcoin at a lower price. Experts continually saying that bitcoin price will go up in the future. So this is a long term investment. If we're lucky enough maybe at the end of this year bitcoin price will increase more than 50% of its price today.

I hope it's happen. Many investors still hoping in bitcoin, I lost some of my money that is why I can't wait for the rocovery of bitcoin, I know it takes so long but I am willing to wait than sell my coin on low price.
Activity: 742
August 15, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
If you want to go Bitcoin above 6k so it is a perfect time to hold your Bitcoin 6k. If you follow technical analysis but technical analysis always not work properly it is better to manually analysis. You Can check the previous market condition of Bitcoin so you can understand what's going on Bitcoin price. In a couple of days ago I follow technical analysis and at the moment I understand technical analysis does not work right now.
Pages:
Jump to: