Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Holds Above $6k - page 8. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
Thank you for sharing such vital information.
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 08:02:06 AM
In June,the price of bitcoin is reduced below 6000$,it was unexpected .This month the price of bitcoin is again increased above the 6000$.The investors who had brought bitcoin at the price of 6000$, will get some profit now.But keep in mind, this is not a maximum raise in the bitcoin price.Hold your bitcoin .
Yes the value of Bitcoin fell below the $6000 in June but got recovered shortly. There was another fall in the prices after that but the advent of July has been good so far. We have not seen loss in July so far and the value has been static but we have actually embarked upon the journey to market perfection and there are chances the monetary value of Bitcoin will rise and cross $10000 till September.
There will not be a bitcoin cost 10K in September, it will not happen until the end of the year.
Why write assumptions based on the lunar calendar Huh

Even theoretically this will not happen - for 2 months 40%.

What percentage of the probability did you get, maybe I'm wrong and I need to listen to a person with a rating of "Hero Member"?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 07:09:18 AM
I think $ 6000 is the true value of Bitcoin. By the end of 2017, everyone would see the price of Bitcoin at $ 20,000. But actually, the whale itself was the one who raised Bitcoin to $ 20,000

Are you beginner in Crypto platform do research on one more time. Because Bitcoin hype is depends on supply and demand so last year market cap is really useful to raise the Bitcoin value but this many investors are stay away in this situation. Again everyone understand the Bitcoin potential including you so stay here definitely bull run start soon.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:19:11 AM
I no longer believe in bitcoin pricing in internet. Surely the bitcoin price was manipulative. But the bitcoin price will stay above $ 6000
You are right. As far as I know, the cost of exploiting is over $ 6,000, so Bitcoin exploiters will never agree to accept Bitcoin for under $ 6000. I think the real value of Bitcoin this year is $ 7000
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 06:04:20 AM
I think $ 6000 is the true value of Bitcoin. By the end of 2017, everyone would see the price of Bitcoin at $ 20,000. But actually, the whale itself was the one who raised Bitcoin to $ 20,000
Activity: 14
July 12, 2018, 05:52:00 AM
I no longer believe in bitcoin pricing in internet. Surely the bitcoin price was manipulative. But the bitcoin price will stay above $ 6000
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
July 12, 2018, 03:59:15 AM
In June,the price of bitcoin is reduced below 6000$,it was unexpected .This month the price of bitcoin is again increased above the 6000$.The investors who had brought bitcoin at the price of 6000$, will get some profit now.But keep in mind, this is not a maximum raise in the bitcoin price.Hold your bitcoin .
Yes the value of Bitcoin fell below the $6000 in June but got recovered shortly. There was another fall in the prices after that but the advent of July has been good so far. We have not seen loss in July so far and the value has been static but we have actually embarked upon the journey to market perfection and there are chances the monetary value of Bitcoin will rise and cross $10000 till September.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
July 06, 2018, 01:14:26 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 06, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
Yoow! Its holding up greatly and this is nothing but recovery period of the bitcoin and almost all the 100 currencies that follows it meanwhile. I guess bitcoin is now supporting itself from dumping below 6K USD and this is what now will become the support for next hikes as well. We always need the support line and if we see something like bearish coming since very long then we sure shot need such support which we are getting here. Lets hope we stay here for long and only see bitcoin going up from here. Next support will be above 7K for sure.
Activity: 12
July 06, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
Is news about alleged manipulation of the Bitcoin price also manipulation?

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis BTC/USD 14.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-bitcoin-holds-above-6k
i  dont  exepect  it  to  go  up  anytime  soon.  most  likely  we  will be  tanking  for a  number of  months or  so.
Activity: 73
July 06, 2018, 11:11:37 AM
It seems to me that now it is the negative news that is manipulating the whole crypto-currency market in a negative light. And all this is done to ensure that everyone sells the crypto-currency and big players bought it cheap again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 15, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis BTC/USD 14.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-bitcoin-holds-above-6k
he news was just about the security for bitcoin and was not against that but I do not know that why the price of bitcoin dropped and why people sold their bitcoins. If they will keep a check on illegal manipulation then it means that we will have our money secured in bitcoin.

Bitcoin has long been manipulated.
Since 2017 and all these news are created specifically.

its been  long time issue about bitcoin price manipulated by the whales and there's nothing nothing any evince or basis how to manupalate bitcoin of the whales I think price falling down or up depends on the demands need not the manulating of the people behind the back door of the cryptos.
Yes the whales are also involved in manipulating the price as they will want to increase their bitcoin which is their continuous efforts and for that they will manipulate the price many time to buy from the weak hands.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 15, 2018, 07:06:55 PM
Bitcoin has long been manipulated.
Since 2017 and all these news are created specifically.

its been  long time issue about bitcoin price manipulated by the whales and there's nothing nothing any evince or basis how to manupalate bitcoin of the whales I think price falling down or up depends on the demands need not the manulating of the people behind the back door of the cryptos.
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
June 15, 2018, 06:53:47 PM
Bitcoins won't fall below 5000 USD, the 6000 price is trading currently is the minimum price it will ever be in the days remaining till end of 2018. Bitcoin price will increase again back to the 19000 usd it traded before last year ended.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
June 15, 2018, 06:44:52 PM
The price at $6,000 is a figure that is still huge going by prediction that it might still dive more. Meanwhile, manipulation has always been there either by the whales and big investors.
Activity: 294
June 15, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

You can see that bitcoins are showing signs of significant decline in recent days, the market is down and bitcoin prices are constantly falling, the price of bitcoin reduction has made the price of altcoin decrease and can not recover. . I believe that at this point you should not buy bitcoin in a hurry because according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days and possibly to the $ 5000 mark.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 14, 2018, 09:58:59 PM
Well if there are manipulation i guess is the best for cyrptocurrency and at the same time the benefit of the developers of course. Even the likes of me if i had the chance to get in to the system and manipulate i rather do it to make more volatility and major rollback on its market price. If i own huge number of BTC selling it would be the best way to manipulate so market price could fall down and more and more people will dump on their bitcoin holdings. After that when market price goes so low and no one would ever think to invest i will invest again and will make to start a revolutionize market price rally promoting bitcoin and market it to the new and old investors.
Activity: 294
June 15, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

With a constantly changing and unpredictable market like today, I think we can not predict anything. Bitcoin prices are currently at $ 6500 and are still slightly adjusted, I believe that bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days so divide your capital to buy bitcoins at milestones $ 6,000 $ -5400 $ -4000 $ -3000.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
June 14, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

Because it's always manipulated and many news you can read out there are specifically made to help the manipulation of the price... Anyway, we know that sooner or later the price will recover.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
June 14, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

lol another site advertising i am now reading nor listening about negative wright ups towards bitcoin now because im sick and tired of this issues

When the price dips all i do is eat some ice cream and focus on work,stop trading and stop looking for coinmarket cap,in this way i prevent my self in thinking bad about future because i know this is temporary and will always recover
Pages:
Jump to: