Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Holds Above $6k - page 4. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 15, 2018, 12:27:26 AM
I also hope that BTC does not fall below $ 6000. If the BTC price falls below $ 6000, it will break the record and it will definitely collapse. But I still believe in this cryptographic market
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 10:59:39 PM
In this industry of trading and investment, we can't deny that there are manipulators somehow or another. Big players of the market surely think of plans in order to get bigger profit. Small players just need to be wiser not to fall into their plans. Hold on to your coins until it get higher to desireable price.
Activity: 425
August 14, 2018, 10:53:41 PM
For first timers in bitcoin investment, here is your chance of buying bitcoin at a lower price. Experts continually saying that bitcoin price will go up in the future. So this is a long term investment. If we're lucky enough maybe at the end of this year bitcoin price will increase more than 50% of its price today.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 14, 2018, 10:48:28 PM
BTC holds over 6 thousand dollars but now they are declining in my speed in just a few weeks to the BTC can fall below 6000 so this is a good opportunity for us to buy BTC as I should keep them for By the end of this year prices will rise
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 10:46:27 PM
Bitcoin manipulation is a possibility. Bigtime holders might consider this as a strategy to acquire more bitcoins at a lower price. But, these are just theories that needs to be proven. If you've been here in this market long time you've probably know this.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 10:02:24 PM
Bitcoin has a strong support level of $ 6,000 in the near term and may not be able to rise again but I think that when the SEC approves the ELF, it could rise sharply by the end of the year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 14, 2018, 09:38:59 PM
we have a very strong support at ~$6,000 for a few months now
I hope this stays true to the end of year and builds confidence on bitcoin future value
if you haven't hold enough, this is the opportunity to buy some more for somewhat good price
That's right dude, I've said that the bottom line price of bitcoin is at $6000 and when the price is around that
I will recommend you to buy bitcoin at that price because it's a good opportunity to get a profit easily, don't waste this opportunity
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
August 14, 2018, 07:51:55 PM
we have a very strong support at ~$6,000 for a few months now
I hope this stays true to the end of year and builds confidence on bitcoin future value
if you haven't hold enough, this is the opportunity to buy some more for somewhat good price
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:56:36 PM
I think that in fact such news is not manipulation. People think that this is manipulation, because they can not find another explanation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
August 14, 2018, 06:22:50 PM
Bitcoin barely holds its value stand at 6k with only less than 24 hours ago having gone below this mark but now it seems to try its best to not fall under 6k, which I hope it succeeds at.
Activity: 311
August 14, 2018, 06:15:41 PM
We are in the same situation right now. Bitcoin's price hovering just above $6K and the big questions is how long can we hold. This is the second time this week that we are in the same predicament but we able to hold on it went to $6300-$6400 and now back again to $6K. Hoping that we won't break mentality otherwise welcome to $5K again. Might cause a big panic, but another buying points for everyone.
I think there are still chances that the price might go lower than that but i don't want to worry that much because for sure btc price will surely recover few days from now.For now,it would be perfect to earn more btc and gain good profit from them after a long time holding.
I believe you can buy bitumen at this time, you can see that the $ 6000 mark is a very strong support level and many times the bitcoin price falls to this level then rebounded. You can see that bitcoin price has fallen to $ 5900 right now, then immediately adjusted to $ 6000. Because you should buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 14, 2018, 06:03:39 PM
We are in the same situation right now. Bitcoin's price hovering just above $6K and the big questions is how long can we hold. This is the second time this week that we are in the same predicament but we able to hold on it went to $6300-$6400 and now back again to $6K. Hoping that we won't break mentality otherwise welcome to $5K again. Might cause a big panic, but another buying points for everyone.
I think there are still chances that the price might go lower than that but i don't want to worry that much because for sure btc price will surely recover few days from now.For now,it would be perfect to earn more btc and gain good profit from them after a long time holding.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 14, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
Is news about alleged manipulation of the Bitcoin price also manipulation?

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis BTC/USD 14.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-bitcoin-holds-above-6k

All happen now i thinks are the plan of the big whales, because,they the big player are capable to make the price value of all crypto coins going down,so that all those have small investment are panicking to sell there crypto asset in a small amount with loosing and after that they buy it into in a small amount,and hold all of it,then they declare thats the blockchain will rise up all there price value of crypto coins especialy the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
August 14, 2018, 05:24:40 PM
I hope course won't go lower than 6000$. Where are investors? Did people loose interest in crypto?

In my own opinion, it will not go less than $6k dollars because there are still big whales who are investing a huge amount every time the market price is dumping so much.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
August 14, 2018, 05:16:21 PM
I hope course won't go lower than 6000$. Where are investors? Did people loose interest in crypto?
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
August 14, 2018, 02:32:36 PM
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 01:39:57 PM
yes you are right you should be able to open a buy order at a price of $ 6k and don't let you sell at a very low price like this, buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin falls.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 01:17:58 PM
Bitcoin price is became a unpredictable one now.In a period of 20 days,the price of bitcoin had attained the negative variation of 2400$.Before 20 days,the price of bitcoin is 8400$.Now the price of bitcoin is moved to 6000$+.This was the unexpected fluctuations in bitcoin market. Personally I think ,this will be the best time to inverse in bitcoin. Beginners can use this option to purchase bitcoin at low price.
for people who have a lot of money, I think that might be a pretty good thing. but for those who have limited opportunities, I think this will be a difficult choice. in the midst of the current cryptocurrency crisis, buying bitcoin is something quite heavy for those who have limited funds. moreover for now, see the price of bitcoin which is almost below the price of $ 6000. but, I also feel that this is a very good opportunity to invest in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
August 14, 2018, 01:07:54 PM
Is news about alleged manipulation of the Bitcoin price also manipulation?

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis BTC/USD 14.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-bitcoin-holds-above-6k
Manipulation is really possible with Bitcoins price but theres no exact or precise reason where people can point out on whats happening on the entire market.
Now we are seeing how the price is tanking back and forth to $6000 if this support will be broken then expect to see Hell once again and price might back
to the earliest years in bitcoin.
Activity: 448
August 14, 2018, 12:30:16 PM
Bitcoin has long been manipulated.
Since 2017 and all these news are created specifically.

Agree, specifically or not but it is maybe the most speculative thing. Lots of people are ver badly affected by them.
Pages:
Jump to: