Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Holds Above $6k - page 9. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
June 14, 2018, 07:51:30 PM
There is some theory says that BTC need to retrace to $4900 before moon past $20,000, I have been always against that and I am still is, but I really do not know anymore .
About manipulating, I really do not think so and I think the price of BTC is just reflecting the market status the market need new money to move forward since altcoins took a large portion from the whole Marketcap of cryptos .
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 07:46:08 PM
Is news about alleged manipulation of the Bitcoin price also manipulation?

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis BTC/USD 14.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-bitcoin-holds-above-6k
You can see that the market is falling in recent days, bitcoin prices are constantly falling and according to my analysis, at this time bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling sharply and will be able to touch milestone $ 6000. If the $ 6000 level is broken then the bitcoin price will be $ 4000. So you should consider dividing the capital to invest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
June 14, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
Bitcoin has long been manipulated.
Since 2017 and all these news are created specifically.

Indeed these news are the basis of FUD creation and thus they create more panic sell rather than getting positive news about it. They will never be present there when it comes to great developments of the blockchain or the altcoin/bitcoin developments itself. I wish there would have been at least few of the channels who made it look like completely the way it is. Then we would have seen the power of crypto's in the first place.  Wink
Yes whatever we see today is all about the manipulation and I have started to believe it these days a lot.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
June 14, 2018, 01:13:04 PM
It is great to see bitcoin is holding above 6000$.I think it will retrace between 6000$-7000$.But chart is not showing good things if we go below 6000$ then we may see another crash.And yeah bitcoin is now heavily manipulated because of leverage trading.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
June 14, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
Since it's decentralized it cannot be specifically taken into account and documented .. therefore I don't think that we will for sure know about a news in the market truthfully nuntil and unless the body behind that makes the statement.
I don't think that this news is a manipulation because we still have plenty of evidences to support that the Bitcoins has been manipulated since the day it was in the market.
But we cannot deny the fact that the Bitcoins do have a lots of FUD's and false news in the market .

No one can know for sure it's about what you believe in.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 12:58:49 PM
It most likely is. Why would the manipulators say they've been manipulating? More manipulation and of course when the price of BTC is low this kind of news is being spread.

My theory: We will have some MASSIVE fud for BTC before the next bull run. Be prepared! Eventually, the manipulators will run out of news for manipulation.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
June 14, 2018, 10:09:29 AM
Bitcoin has long been manipulated.
Since 2017 and all these news are created specifically.
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Bokka Mobile Crypto Exchange
June 14, 2018, 09:54:01 AM
Is news about alleged manipulation of the Bitcoin price also manipulation?

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis BTC/USD 14.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-bitcoin-holds-above-6k
Pages:
Jump to: