Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin implants? - page 3. (Read 11395 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 16, 2017, 06:28:43 PM
Chip implants were tot created for withdrawing cash.
The first reason was medical data in case of emergency.
The second most used chips were for security reasons , access to buildings or restricted areas.

And a chip implant is currently more secure than anything in this world.
The most advance come with triple security so you still need a pass and a finger print or retina scan after it so it's next to imposible to duplicate.
Your phone can get stolen so easily it's ridiculous.

Wouldn't you feel better without having to worry about it?

I guess that you do have a point in the security of implants. Based on the information you've given, it appears to be much safer than traditional hardware wallets if used for sending/receiving Bitcoins.

While hardware wallets can get lost or even stolen, with implants you won't have to worry about that since it's right within your body. No robber would even imagine that you carry with your Bitcoin implant on your body, as it wouldn't be noticeable by them with their eyes that easily. Still, it would be painful to place the implant in your body, but if it would be worth it in the long term without no health implications, then it would be the real deal. Just my opinion.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
May 16, 2017, 05:03:18 PM
We should also think of good idea with constructive criticism, not all robbers will know if we wear implants or not because this is still privacy, If we talk 100 years ahead of course the use of implants will be in accordance with era development where radiation and global security system is adapted to adapt the implant. Developers will also think about anticipation if implants are used unreasonably from robbers (hand pieces etc), then their chip will switch off by itself using gps system. I think using bitcoin implants also requires keywords to perform all transaction.

Yeah. Maybe at some point in the future, this would be practical due to the advances in technology. New security mechanisms would become implemented, reducing the possibility for theft and bringing the convenience of carrying your funds, personal information, and more.

But, until today, we would be better off with hardware wallets, as they're proven to be the most secure way to store your Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency. There would be no need to worry about the health implications this would have (unlike implants) since it's a separate device operating on its own and not into your body.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin become practical in real world applications like: Grocery shopping, filling up your gas tank, and even more. The future is unpredictable, but it's cool to imagine what it would be like with the high advances in technology. Just my thoughts.  Grin
If it did not work on Fiat Currency why would it work to a cryptocurrency? Like what I said earlier chip implants was created before for you to withdraw cash in atms but was surely taken down after no consumers are willing to use it. And what I am seeing right now is that Bitcoin is better off im what it have now in which there is a Bitcoin Wallet app that is portable and also secure. I don't think that an implant would be any better in terms of security.

The second most used chips were for security reasons , access to buildings or restricted areas.

The most advance come with triple security so you still need a pass and a finger print or retina scan after it so it's next to imposible to duplicate.

Nobody is implanting anything into my body. Ever.

I'm glad women don't think that way. Some of my favorite times in life have revolved around late night implantations using my personal injector.  Wink 

Is that regulated activity? Do you do your KYC / AML? Wink

Oh yes, Know Your Clam / Anti-Menstruation Lobby is very important.
Activity: 179
Merit: 250
May 16, 2017, 03:26:14 PM
We should also think of good idea with constructive criticism, not all robbers will know if we wear implants or not because this is still privacy, If we talk 100 years ahead of course the use of implants will be in accordance with era development where radiation and global security system is adapted to adapt the implant. Developers will also think about anticipation if implants are used unreasonably from robbers (hand pieces etc), then their chip will switch off by itself using gps system. I think using bitcoin implants also requires keywords to perform all transaction.

Yeah. Maybe at some point in the future, this would be practical due to the advances in technology. New security mechanisms would become implemented, reducing the possibility for theft and bringing the convenience of carrying your funds, personal information, and more.

But, until today, we would be better off with hardware wallets, as they're proven to be the most secure way to store your Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency. There would be no need to worry about the health implications this would have (unlike implants) since it's a separate device operating on its own and not into your body.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin become practical in real world applications like: Grocery shopping, filling up your gas tank, and even more. The future is unpredictable, but it's cool to imagine what it would be like with the high advances in technology. Just my thoughts.  Grin
If it did not work on Fiat Currency why would it work to a cryptocurrency? Like what I said earlier chip implants was created before for you to withdraw cash in atms but was surely taken down after no consumers are willing to use it. And what I am seeing right now is that Bitcoin is better off im what it have now in which there is a Bitcoin Wallet app that is portable and also secure. I don't think that an implant would be any better in terms of security.

I'm glad women don't think that way. Some of my favorite times in life have revolved around late night implantations using my personal injector.  Wink 

Is that regulated activity? Do you do your KYC / AML? Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
May 16, 2017, 01:56:51 PM

Activity: 364
May 16, 2017, 06:36:05 AM
I'm not sure if this has ever been implemented yet, but can you imagine a way of paying with Bitcoin by just using your own body?

It would be more of like a microchip implanted into your left or right hand that would contain both your public and private keys to send and receive Bitcoins.

So in case you want to send or receive some BTC, you would just pass your hand over at a scanner and it would perform the desired operation. This is would make it a very convenient and easy way to transact, and carry your Bitcoins with you anytime, anywhere. However, the only thing to be considered would be the security of your private key from within your implant, to protect your funds from theft.

Nevertheless, I want to know your opinion about this, since it would be pretty cool to have such a system to help spread mass adoption of the cryptocurrency.  Smiley

What a nice thing it is! A convenient one and a new evolution of technology. But still we need to examine it closely as to its effects whether its good or bad.
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
May 15, 2017, 02:28:06 AM
Well one of the best way to carry something is having it on your own body and making something a part of it. As we can see in the future in movies, people access certain doors and securities by using their hand and having some chip on it. Of course it's good but I think it will be more prone to bad people. They will cut your hand if necessary in order to steal.

I've heard some news about making DNA as a storage device which I think more reliable than implants. The bitcoins are in your cell not worrying about a wierd chip in your body. Well it's still all speculations and we won't know what happen for sure in the future. We still have a long way to go. Stay tuned.

Many people think of radiation, or criminals who cut off the hands of implant chips holders, but I think it's just like our wallet happens to be stolen by bad guys, crime is inevitable, but with chips and dna, monitored with gps system, The only reason I'm against this is our privacy will be lost entirely because our existence will be very easily found by certain parties because of the gps system contained in it.

I wonder why we have to be monitored by a GPS system, I mean is in our current monetary system right now ( called fiat ) we arenot being monitored,or at least they want to monitor you. There are what we called Cold Storage so you can store your BTC even if you are not online. The only reason why we need to go online is when we are sending or recieving btc. I agree with you that it will ruin our privary, nit just privacy, it will violate human rights. And I think before anyone will agree to the terms that BTC will become the new money, they will ensure that their very own action in their everyday lives is not being watched.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
May 14, 2017, 11:50:05 PM
The concept I think is barely a barcode, and it's natural for people to think of more brutal crime like hand-cutting, but I think of the authorization system where if the implants still require a private key or password in use, it doesn't matter. GPS concept has been applied to some detainees at Guantanamo, but I don't really agree because GPS will only make us a doll that can be monitored by others at will.

And this is the reason why I'm not in favor with this. Aside from the possibility in health problem if we implant some chips in our body, the thing is it will endanger our lives and be exposed to risks because of this vulnerability. Since the chip is implanted in ou hand then you can just cut it open and get it then if there is password or similar like they can just break it, blackmail, or hack it maybe? We should consider really the possibilities, the advantages and disadvatages, and the risk it will present to us.
Activity: 951
May 14, 2017, 11:02:14 PM
The OP wants an RFID bitcoin wallet? Did you know that someday this will happened? This is the bible prophecy that no one will buy or sell without the mark of the beast (Satan). Someday all cryptos will be wipeout. And people will use a centralized money. As of now people surely against it. But using World war III, the Illiminati could control the world.

If you dont have food to eat, no more shelter to rest. You will submit to the anti christ.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
May 14, 2017, 07:15:56 PM
The concept I think is barely a barcode, and it's natural for people to think of more brutal crime like hand-cutting, but I think of the authorization system where if the implants still require a private key or password in use, it doesn't matter. GPS concept has been applied to some detainees at Guantanamo, but I don't really agree because GPS will only make us a doll that can be monitored by others at will.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
May 14, 2017, 07:02:53 PM

What the fuck?
Chip implants are only being conceptually used for security access reasons by a single company, there is not another instance of chips being used in the other ways you mention. Most of them are unnecessary and you can't use a chip implanted in your arm like a phone.
Are you sure that you're fully aware of what chips even do? What they're used for and when they're used?
Activity: 235
May 14, 2017, 06:54:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
May 13, 2017, 07:59:39 AM

legendary
May 12, 2017, 11:49:07 PM
Thats already coming with the new one world government but it wont be bitcoin it will be government currency. Its called the mark of the beast - 666.  That is the first thing I thought when I saw bitcoin.

Yeah me too. Due to the high advancements in techmology, and the emergence of Bitcoin and the blockchain, it opens up new possibilities for a new world government to rise with its own digital currency using implants on their citizens.

As the blockchain has been proven to keep track of transactions, property ownership, and more, it makes this closer to becoming a reality in the future. Governments would have more control over their citizens, greatly disrupting their privacy. Just my thoughts.  Grin
May 12, 2017, 06:44:07 PM
Thats already coming with the new one world government but it wont be bitcoin it will be government currency. Its called the mark of the beast - 666.  That is the first thing I thought when I saw bitcoin.

Scary I guess?

I would say very scary. I guess we will see.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 541
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
May 12, 2017, 04:11:53 PM

really? i don't really sure about this and until now i don't see that its related with 666 like you said or maybe if its true, then i don't know about that. for me, as long as i can still continue involve in bitcoin industry and i can make money from bitcoin, then i will continue to earn as much as bitcoin that i can. but if i think something is wrong, then maybe i will considering to stop for a while.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
May 12, 2017, 04:02:08 PM

Scary I guess?
May 12, 2017, 02:26:00 PM
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
May 12, 2017, 02:21:48 PM

legendary
May 12, 2017, 02:11:35 PM

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin become practical in real world applications like: Grocery shopping, filling up your gas tank, and even more. The future is unpredictable, but it's cool to imagine what it would be like with the high advances in technology. Just my thoughts.  Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
May 10, 2017, 01:07:52 PM
I'm not sure if this has ever been implemented yet, but can you imagine a way of paying with Bitcoin by just using your own body?

It would be more of like a microchip implanted into your left or right hand that would contain both your public and private keys to send and receive Bitcoins.

So in case you want to send or receive some BTC, you would just pass your hand over at a scanner and it would perform the desired operation. This is would make it a very convenient and easy way to transact, and carry your Bitcoins with you anytime, anywhere. However, the only thing to be considered would be the security of your private key from within your implant, to protect your funds from theft.

Nevertheless, I want to know your opinion about this, since it would be pretty cool to have such a system to help spread mass adoption of the cryptocurrency.  Smiley
I don't see any necessity in it, nowadays people are carrying their phones wherever they go and there is no problem with making transactions using them. And by the way, such a microchip might be rather expensive, so it would be protected from destruction inside your body by enzymes or free radicals and still be able to recieve and send data through your skin layer.
Pages:
Jump to: