Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin implants? - page 9. (Read 11395 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 13, 2017, 02:03:41 PM
All this talk about the movie IN time, made me think about some experimental coin based at it, this coin would be made mostly for fun as the movie coin sucks and this one would suck too.

The coin would be like this:
There is no upper coin limit, unlike most coins.
Every X * 25 seconds, the system give (X) coins to a miner.
Every (X / 31540000) seconds, the person lose (X / 31540000) coins.

Explanation
At the movie you need 25 years to get 1 year worth of money (1 / 25 = 25), thats why wait X *25 seconds you receive (X) coins.

Every (X / 31540000) seconds, the person lose (X / 31540000) coins, to represent someone losing one coin second each time second.

Now thinking about it my idea assumes that each 25 years, just one person become adult, and that was obviously not the case at the movie. You would need to change X

Interesting idea, mate. This would well fit into a new cryptocurrency, whose purpose would be for time issuance that will help determine pay rate, life expectancy, among other things. It would be very surprising if this becomes used at a point where it could determine your lifespan (like in the movie). Perhaps, a cryptocurrency with above characteristics using blockchain technology to track every people would become ideal for it.

Nevertheless, something similar like this could implemented for Bitcoin, but in the sense where you could see your current holdings, as well as BTC's network stats. The possibilities are endless, but it would be up to mainstream acceptance from everyday people. Just my thoughts.  Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 09, 2017, 02:06:06 PM
All this talk about the movie IN time, made me think about some experimental coin based at it, this coin would be made mostly for fun as the movie coin sucks and this one would suck too.

The coin would be like this:
There is no upper coin limit, unlike most coins.
Every X * 25 seconds, the system give (X) coins to a miner.
Every (X / 31540000) seconds, the person lose (X / 31540000) coins.

Explanation
At the movie you need 25 years to get 1 year worth of money (1 / 25 = 25), thats why wait X *25 seconds you receive (X) coins.

Every (X / 31540000) seconds, the person lose (X / 31540000) coins, to represent someone losing one coin second each time second.

Now thinking about it my idea assumes that each 25 years, just one person become adult, and that was obviously not the case at the movie. You would need to change X
legendary
January 12, 2017, 08:59:27 AM

simple ID implants already exist.. look at the implants your pets have for IDChips

but if your talking about something like the movie 'in time

yes not something many would want

That is certainly true. ID implants have already been implemented, but can be further expanded by allowing other data to be stored right within that microchip under your skin.

It can contain medical information, as well as access to funds (like Bitcoin), personal information, and many other things.

However, it could be very risky to hold onto your info within your skin, if it manages to become just as the concept that appears in the "in time" movie where anyone can just steal your time or in this case your hard earned BTC.

If this would be something to go viral, i'd say that security would be the top priority for this kind of system. Just my thoughts.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
January 06, 2017, 04:00:34 PM
That is very interesting and I have also though of this. Though for me personally I worry the device fails and I need to be cut open again.
Or.... Maybe the device can be I jected into with a syringe ? I'm not sire sure but wither way my dear is it fails and then I need to be opened up again. I dont like the idea of hospitals .

It's no worse than getting a shot. Women have been doing it with birth control for years.

Birth control implant location

Showing birth control location

Technology implant syringe
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
January 06, 2017, 02:48:22 PM
The idea of implants may see futuristic for someone, but I'm sure that it's our nearly future. But I think scientists are already working on the first prototype. Soon such things are going to be as something usual.

simple ID implants already exist.. look at the implants your pets have for IDChips

but if your talking about something like the movie 'in time

yes not something many would want
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
January 06, 2017, 02:47:59 PM
That is very interesting and I have also though of this. Though for me personally I worry the device fails and I need to be cut open again.
Or.... Maybe the device can be I jected into with a syringe ? I'm not sire sure but wither way my dear is it fails and then I need to be opened up again. I dont like the idea of hospitals .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
January 06, 2017, 02:39:13 PM
The idea of implants may see futuristic for someone, but I'm sure that it's our nearly future. But I think scientists are already working on the first prototype. Soon such things are going to be as something usual.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
January 06, 2017, 01:50:58 PM

just call it what it really is... hyperledger.

dont be afraid to call it by its real name
legendary
January 06, 2017, 01:44:04 PM
I think in the future the possibility of implants to pay for stuff and not only this, but having your entire financial, social security, ID... alll your government data may be implanted at birth and this data will be hosted in some sort of centralized government blockchain that will also have the token equivalent of bitcoin (e-dollar, e-euro etc... if we don't go towards a global centralized nightmare like the "phoenix" as predicted by some that is)

That already kind of exists in the USA and the dollar is already a global currency. I can't remember the last time I visited a foreign country where having dollars wasn't good enough. The USA uses citizen ssn numbers for everything (buying a house, opening a bank account, registering your car, getting a drivers license, etc.). Almost all citizens have finger prints on record which is a biometric record of your identity. You don't even need an implant to have bank accounts biometrically linked to you, they could just link to your fingerprint or retinal scan. Having a Bitcoin implant holding spendable funds that can't be taken away from you could help defeat the centralized financial systems that exist today. People just need to decide to accept it as money worldwide and use it for everyday purchases. Bitcoin could be a hedge against the "Phoenix" new world order money ever coming into existence.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004
January 06, 2017, 01:23:28 PM
I think in the future the possibility of implants to pay for stuff and not only this, but having your entire financial, social security, ID... alll your government data may be implanted at birth and this data will be hosted in some sort of centralized government blockchain that will also have the token equivalent of bitcoin (e-dollar, e-euro etc... if we don't go towards a global centralized nightmare like the "phoenix" as predicted by some that is)
legendary
January 06, 2017, 12:56:01 PM
Are there any Mormon Bitcoiners?  Grin

ROFL

Don't even start   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
January 06, 2017, 12:50:55 PM
Are there any Mormon Bitcoiners?  Grin
legendary
January 06, 2017, 12:49:38 PM
Nevertheless, I want to know your opinion about this, since it would be pretty cool to have such a system to help spread mass adoption of the cryptocurrency.  Smiley

No, it wouldn't. Sounds a lot like Revelation, referring to the Anti-Christ's mark.

"And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name"

“If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark…the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God…”

Thanks. I've been waiting for some christian fear monger to post that.

Abit of topic but how is he a fearmonger for quoting the bible?  He didn't even interpret anything ?   i hate when people just brand someone with a label instead of debating the point  Undecided

Ok, I'll debate it. Why bring up that passage at all? Most of the christian bible is designed to instill fear. The bible doesn't say things like, "don't do that because god will be really disappointed and pout if you do". No, the bible says things like, "don't do that or god will allow you to go to a fiery hell and be tortured for all eternity". WTF?

This forum is called "Bitcointalk" not "Christians intrepret money". It's a financial website discussing a revolutionary monetary tool. Keep that christian fear-mongering shit in the circus where it belongs.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
January 06, 2017, 07:35:57 AM
Nevertheless, I want to know your opinion about this, since it would be pretty cool to have such a system to help spread mass adoption of the cryptocurrency.  Smiley

No, it wouldn't. Sounds a lot like Revelation, referring to the Anti-Christ's mark.

"And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name"

“If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark…the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God…”

Thanks. I've been waiting for some christian fear monger to post that.

Abit of topic but how is he a fearmonger for quoting the bible?  He didn't even interpret anything ?   i hate when people just brand someone with a label instead of debating the point  Undecided
legendary
January 06, 2017, 07:07:44 AM
I don’t know about bitcoin implants, but I heard of an identity chip that gets implemented into your arm and a lot of people have rejected this idea because it compromises their personal lives and their security and I think that would be the case with bitcoin because you are holding your account information that can be easily be scanned and hacked which is not a good thing.

Yeah that may be the concern of most people out there. Security is key here when implementing this kind if system, especially when you have a very valuable asset such as Bitcoin. Another factor would be the health implications that this would have, greatly reducing its ability to becoming mainstream sometime in the future.

Still, it would be pretty neat to have a system like this as a matter of convenience, that would allow you to store and spend your digital currency, anytime and anywhere. I think that security would become of utmost importance, if such system would gain traction. Just sharing my thoughts.  Smiley
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
December 29, 2016, 11:56:37 PM
as for telling your password to a crypto wallet.. if the password is short enough for an inebriated drunk to spell it out.. then the entropy is not that huge anyway.

This is exactly why I use passwords that I could never memorize. Ok well there are lots of better reasons but this works too.

If someone asked me while drunk what my password was I'd say I mashed the keyboard and made sure there were special characters all over. It's like 30 or 40 characters probably. Good luck!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 29, 2016, 04:22:02 PM
I don’t know about bitcoin implants, but I heard of an identity chip that gets implemented into your arm and a lot of people have rejected this idea because it compromises their personal lives and their security and I think that would be the case with bitcoin because you are holding your account information that can be easily be scanned and hacked which is not a good thing.
legendary
December 26, 2016, 09:17:22 PM
What will happened if the boby part was photograpgh and the person have access to your wallet, because this must be in  a public part of the body. I don't think it will work

Well I think this might not become a possibility since it would be using NFC technology. That would apply in the case of QR codes. However, to really get the data from NFC, it would be either by using an RFID detector or an NFC reader that someone carries along with him.

Nevertheless, I think that if the private key would've been encrypted from within the NFC chip, it should be no issue if the their ever gets access to it.

Also, another thing worth considering would be the health implications it would have, thus limiting its ability to become widely used in the mainstream world. Just sharing my thougths.  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 26, 2016, 02:34:41 PM
What will happened if the boby part was photograpgh and the person have access to your wallet, because this must be in  a public part of the body. I don't think it will work
legendary
December 26, 2016, 12:17:57 PM
What happens when your private key is compromised? Do you have to cut it out of your body?

Same goes for these weirdos who get bitcoin address tattoos.addresses ain't designed to last.

I've been concerned about this, due to the fact that a thief could just get access to your Bitcoin by either cutting it from you or just obtaining your private key.

In the case that your private key gets compromised, I think that an ability to replace it would exist since it is based on NFC technology where you can overwrite the chip with any data you desire.

As for tattoos, they are mostly QR codes which lack the ability to change them, in contrast to NFC tags or chips. Only time will tell whenever these implant methods become successful or not.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: