Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 3. (Read 6791 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 04:35:18 AM
Year 2017 was a awesome year for bitcoin. It reached the highest price where people didn't think about. But i think in 2018 it will back in low price and will stable at 8000-9000$ and at the last of the year it will pump again and will be cross 30000$ milestone. let's watch and enjoy where it goes. Thanks

Bitcoin in 2018 maybe not the best year for bitcoin because of the huge crash in the first few months but overall, it will be a great year for bitcoin and also for the people. I hope also that all establishement should accept bitcoin as payment for us to be secure and less hassle in every transaction we will made.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 04:33:31 AM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
Well it is very agreeable that more businesses will accept bitcoin. This is deeply contributed by the blockchain technology itself and people are still innovating it for greater purposes. With its value beginning to increase, I think the year 2018 will be similar to year 2017. More investors will be invited, more projects to be created, and more people being aware to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 04:30:25 AM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

I really think that next year would be a roller coaster ride for bitcoin since a lot of fork is lined up next year. More and more people and not just normal people even influential rich people are starting to invest bitcoin because they see bitcoin as a good long term investment. It would be exciting to see what will happen to bitcoin this up coming year.

I hope bitcoin in 2018 goes higher and higher and never gets lower. But eventhough how much it is we must be thankful for it because without this we can be able to buy the needs of our family and to ourselves. Bitcoin in 2018 maybe not the best year for bitcoin because of the huge crash in the first few months but overall, it will be a great year for bitcoin and also for the people.
Activity: 122
April 03, 2018, 04:03:15 AM
I think Bitcoin still has some room for growth. We cannot predict what will happen to its future. We can only pray that it will get better and better because its price will affect our interests. I hope that in 2018 it will rise to $20,000.
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
April 03, 2018, 04:02:13 AM
Bitcoin this year 2018 is going to be surprising and would give lots of opportunities to every people. Because as we know bitcoin will continue to increase when it talks about its value. And people who want to start earning, mining, and investing in bitcoin this year 2018 is still not late for the benefits the bitcoin offer. Bitcoin's value will continue to rise (there would be a decrease in its value but do not be afraid it is natural for bitcoin to have a rise and fall on value) as time goes by because as years pass, as months pass more and more individuals will get attracted by this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
April 03, 2018, 03:58:07 AM
Bitcoin's market this year was all bloody, all going down as well as all the currencies. It was sad news to all but bitcoin remained strong despite all the big crash happened. Hoping middle this year bitcoin could rise back up and matched up or even the price last year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 03:57:25 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 would be another success that is if we believe in bitcoin not on the negative attacks from traditional media. If more companies and businesses accept bitcoin this year more will trust bitcoin and its popularity and community support would be stronger once again paving the way for btc's price to recover and up to what we never expect.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
April 03, 2018, 03:53:40 AM
now that the price of bitcoin is low in 2018 because investors are now few because they see social media just a bitcoin so they fear to invest and lower the bitcoin price.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 03:43:36 AM
Until this moment alone, the movement of bitcoin is quite stressful. The value of his points keeps changing and decreases only slightly. But sure the value of fluctuations is normal. In the near future I'm sure, bitcoin will go back up to a better value than at present.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
after all these forks that we are gonna see the bitcoins holders will for sure increase also one should also know that all the big companies are gonna get in like take the example well they are gonna invest in here and thus sell the future and the price of bitcoins will increase over the time..bitcoins is already legal in many parts of the world and thus I think more and more countries will start accepting it..als the price of bitcoins what it was sure reach amount in just one year,well also it would be really interesting to see how our normal economy system manages to entangle itself with the bitcoins and how to start and accepting it....
Activity: 154
April 03, 2018, 03:40:02 AM
Bitcoin is a popular market in 2018. I think many people they are connected bitcoin platform. They are trying to earn  from bitcoin many people says that in 2018 price will drop  And it happended but I think the price of bitcoin will raise again soon.
Activity: 20
April 03, 2018, 03:37:46 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 would have to be better and successful again.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

This repetitious nonsense is getting old. Buy the dip.. Hold.

It's nonsense. There's absolutely no reason to assume that the value will significantly appreciate from here. In fact, the ATH in December that sucked everyone in to lose their money almost certainly insures that it'll never get there again. People are wary of it now and rightfully so.

If you want to gamble that's up to you. But maybe you shouldn't be encouraging other people to throw their money away to improve your own chances of making a profit.
Activity: 84
April 03, 2018, 03:35:27 AM
This year the road to bitcoin is very happy!
Activity: 65
April 03, 2018, 03:31:43 AM
Bitcoin looks like it has great things in store for it in 2018 and I believe a lot will be done in terms of prices and value and overall efficiency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
April 03, 2018, 03:25:45 AM
All year old bitcoin initially decreased. so this need not be too big. now this is the right time for us to tap before the train from bitcoin departs
do not trust too many people or the media about the issue
Activity: 238
April 03, 2018, 03:14:10 AM
2018 bitcoin is very low at this time. This is very sad. Yet, we are still hopeful that Bitcoin will be successful with strict efforts.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 03, 2018, 03:09:43 AM
It will become successful again for sure because the market is now recovering slowly but surely after the huge dump from the past few weeks and it is a good sign that we are seeing slow pump because it is a sign of a healthy recovery. Bitcoin in 2018 maybe not the best year for bitcoin because of the huge crash in the first few months but overall, it will be a great year for bitcoin and also for the people.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 02:55:06 AM
Activity: 107
April 03, 2018, 02:43:22 AM

I'm pretty sure bitcoin in 2018 will benefit a lot of those who already buy bitcoin for a cheap price, and I'm sure all the big countries will see the uniqueness of the bitcoin itself,
Pages:
Jump to: