Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in business industry - page 3. (Read 3803 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 10, 2018, 04:45:34 AM
Today a lot of businesses are flourishing incredibly because of the integration of Bitcoin into their payment systems. Other businesses also invest in Bitcoin to buttress their work input. Bitcoin is created to enhance payment by giving ownership security, fast transaction and low cost per transactions which can be made across the globe.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 04:40:05 AM
That's right, we earn simply by investing in bitcoin or other ways of earning associated with bitcoin is business. Also all technologies that are created using bitcoin are sold to other companies or individuals and this can also be called a business. Bitcoin is a huge business industry and very profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:32:37 AM
With the entry of Bitcoin in the industry it will provide an opportunity to provide ATMs, online and supermarket payments because some workers in this industry will receive their salaries in the form of bitcoin
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 04:25:47 AM
If the question is for "the future" of course YES everything can happen, but if the question is for the short term, I think there still needs to be a lot of improvement, considering that bitcoin prices often change quickly.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:18:00 AM
If Bitcoin becomes more popular in the next few years, the government is not so strict, there will be hundreds, thousands of investors providing services to people, this is done by electronic money. Business will become more light and faster.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 03:26:23 AM
With any new technology there are going to be advantages and disadvantages, risks and rewards. Bitcoin is no exception. there is several why would business want to accept bitcoin. That is, Accepting in bitcoin won't make or break your business, Your business won't be exposed to price volatily, Adding bitcoins can help reconnect with past or exsisting clients, Adding bitcoin provides an opportunity to become an industry leader or lagger, Bitcoin can help fuel media coverage and raise brand awereness, Accepting bitcoin can help lower transaction fees, Help grow your business with the support of the bitcoin community, Accepting bitcoin empowers your customers.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 01:28:44 AM
I think in the future bitcoin will soon become a good payment system, which will be used in business payments. We only need to wait for the introduction of the protocol and reduce the volatility that might soon be implemented.
Activity: 42
September 10, 2018, 12:58:47 AM
Yes it is very likely for companies to invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin promises in the future, and Bitcoin has a plus value at a very high price, which in fact every company will really want big profits on every capital spent. If the adoption of the world Blockchain is currently continuing and with favorable market conditions, more corporate and individual organizations will embrace Bitcoin as a mode for transaction settlement. Then another opportunity will appear using Bitcoin as the base.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 11:33:18 PM
if I think bitcoin has entered the online business industry that is very good. because bitcoin also provides opportunities for the poor to become millionaires in the near future ..
Activity: 12
September 09, 2018, 11:20:19 PM
Bitcoin is a multi-functional virtual currency. You can mine, trade, bag, and many others. it all depends on how a bitcoin owner wants to use it.
Activity: 33
September 09, 2018, 11:16:03 PM
You guys do realize that if bitcoin reaches global adoption, and becomes the world reserve currency, new borders will have to be drawn because now a few single individuals will now own more market share of bitcoin than entire government's. Satoshi himself who's an unknown individual already owns 5%. These people are going to be incredible wealthy and powerful without having to create anything, all they had to do was buy bitcoin early while countries will literally have no way to govern its people since large amounts bitcoin was never in their currency reserve.

What's your evidence that satoshi has 1 million bitcoin?

Don't bother, because I know that we don't know who actually mined the early blocks. He released the client on the first day, anyone could have started mining on the first day.

So please stop spreading hearsay or wild assumptions as facts.
Activity: 34
September 09, 2018, 11:14:00 PM
You guys do realize that if bitcoin reaches global adoption, and becomes the world reserve currency, new borders will have to be drawn because now a few single individuals will now own more market share of bitcoin than entire government's. Satoshi himself who's an unknown individual already owns 5%. These people are going to be incredible wealthy and powerful without having to create anything, all they had to do was buy bitcoin early while countries will literally have no way to govern its people since large amounts bitcoin was never in their currency reserve.

Activity: 546
September 09, 2018, 10:50:47 PM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley

Any possible thing could be happen here in cryotcurrency as this is becoming more popular and being adopted by some businessmen around the world. More and more people keep coming in here to learn about this currency. Even in social medias it is being trending and being talked by many people.
Activity: 9
September 09, 2018, 10:33:18 PM
There are a lot of opportunities in Bitcoin. You can mine,  trade, escrow, and so many others. You can invest a lot.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 09, 2018, 10:00:37 PM
Bitcoin gives a lot of opportunities to business industry. How to get bitcoin? You can mine, do traing and many more. On the off chance that everything will went well for bitcoin then it will be popular and will be part of our future.
Activity: 82
September 09, 2018, 09:51:07 PM
There are several way to make money with bitcoin. we can mining, investing, holding and trading. I have seen some web sites and shop say "Accept here bitcoins payment".
then we can place our payment with bitcoin. however i think that bitcoin will be main currency in the world.
Activity: 378
September 09, 2018, 09:46:04 PM
With the rapid development of technology, it is certainly possible for companies to try to exploit the existence of bitcoin as a very open means of payment so that there will be many people who know bitcoin as a place of investment going forward later.
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 05:30:31 PM
Firstly, Bitcoin is easy to use; it provides fast transactions with lower costs than credit cards, as well as other benefits. Simply announcing “Bitcoin accepted here” brings with it news media attention. Bitcoin users will also go out of their way to support a Bitcoin business.
Activity: 98
September 09, 2018, 05:26:12 PM
bitcoin in the business industry has an important role to be very helpful and facilitate the purchase or sale transactions without requirements that can be troublesome for its users. Wherever and whenever we are we can still use it without any specified nominal restrictions
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 04:59:38 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin provides an opportunity now for all businesses to become market leaders in their respective business fields. In my opinion, ten years from now most businesses will receive bitcoin. Bitcoin currencies have big and popular opportunities, you can and are free to mine professionally. Chances are that you have a company that focuses on bitcoin investment so you can make a big profit .
Pages:
Jump to: