Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin in developing countries - page 2. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
August 13, 2018, 09:52:24 AM
Yes, many government have the mind that bitcoin will lead to inflation, but bitcoin has helped in wealth distribution, liberating able and priviledged people from poverty. Although it may have an adverse effect on the economy but more positive effect on the masses. Which is also an advantage to the government in the area of insufficient job supply and idleness  which could lead to increase in crime rate.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 13, 2018, 09:50:35 AM
In my opinion this is a good thing, the more countries involved and developing bitcoin will make bitcoin performance one day improve, I hope many countries that follow Japan have legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 09:41:01 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
The bitcoin is becoming more popular than before in many developing countries, the reason why many bitcoin users are from developing countries is because they have good education and good dissemination of information.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 13, 2018, 09:21:19 AM
At present only some countries accept BTC, some developing countries they are gradually applying the blockchain technology to the business. Therefore according to me BTC will be on a more popular
That's true that Bitcoin has a lot to offer to developing countries, lots of possibilities, but at the same time the transaction fees have a way to increase at times to levels not acceptable in rich countries, not to speak of the developing countries. I wonder what will be the future of that: shall developing countries go towards some other altcoins?
Browsing today's news I have just found a statement confirming what I have written above. In this article https://www.coindesk.com/at-bitcoin-cash-birthday-bash-crypto-embraces-the-strange/
Calvin Ayre is cited discussing where BCH is adopted - in developed or developing markets
However, he added, developed world merchant adoption is not the main driver. Instead, Ayre sees adoption growing in the developing world first.

Just one thing, here: I am not an advocate for BCH, but at the same time I strongly believe that Bitcoin (and especially the fees) needs fixing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 07:00:21 AM
Bitcoin success usage has nothing to do with the stability of any economy, at least not in its current form, the impact is currently very small to make any significant difference, total market cap is less than 110 billion, if anything, bitcoin will have positive impact on the  economy

if the implementation takes place in an official legal path, then the percentage of capitalization will increase, but it must go through the approval of the state to adopt bitcoin for all their people. At present there is no impact of GDP as a whole because the figure is still below 3% of the total use in the economy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 13, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
I believe developing countries should also use bitcoin to to become progressive.It would make the management of the economy more convienient and prosperous to be able to meet the needs ofthe poor people.
The thing about Bitcoin that I think influences developing countries most (or may influence them most) is the progress and investment it is bringing: new services and the work and money required to set the new services up.

On the other hand, especially if a country is oppressive, one mustn't disregard advantages for average joe, like the opportunity to buy bitcoin instead of local currency. But of course, he/she needs a place to exchange that bitcoin for things or services with minimal fee.
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 03:29:10 AM
Bitcoin success usage has nothing to do with the stability of any economy, at least not in its current form, the impact is currently very small to make any significant difference, total market cap is less than 110 billion, if anything, bitcoin will have positive impact on the  economy
Activity: 41
August 13, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
Cryptocurrency can inflate economy but if managed properly I don't see it disrupting economic stability. In developing countries it would be easier to adopt blockchain technology to fight corruption since this act is only popular in the developing countries.
Activity: 294
August 13, 2018, 02:25:52 AM
I hope in the future bitcoin will be used more in all countries but it has many issues that need improvement. If everything is going well, it will stop the current speculation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 06:03:18 PM
as we know that bitcoin in my country is now growing faster than ever, because for me bitcoin is also a safe investment, so for them bitcoin is also very profitable in the future.
Here also in my country bitcoin is very popular now it grow faster. Lots of investors are believed that bitcoin is best and safe investment cause it gives high profitable income to make our future become successful and financially stable. That's why many investors wanted to join in bitcoin cause they know the good effect when they join in bitcoin.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
Inflation in every country's currency is because of the government created too much money and monopolizes it too, the currency inflation of each country has nothing to do with bitcoin.
Activity: 14
August 12, 2018, 11:55:25 AM
In developing countries, and soon in every country, bitcoin helps to convert fiat savings into cryptocurrencies.

It's a way to protect savings against inflation and fiat money printing.
Activity: 108
August 12, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
Bitcoin helps the country develop, brings additional investment.
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 09:35:20 AM
Bitcoin has a good response in many countries. Bitcoin will help these countries to overcome their financial crisis and also help build a strong economy in these countries. Like in central African countries like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc. take advantage of bitcoin through Bitpesa
and I think that cryptocurrency will not affect a country's economy so it will help improve the economy of the people in seeking income,
Activity: 410
August 12, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
In Indonesia, not many people know about bitcoin, but in a highly developed country, many people know from Brazil, Paris and many other countries, and the 1eth price is now very weak compared to yesterday ... not too good to invest.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 12, 2018, 08:31:16 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Well it depend on the people of that country. Cryptocurrency could actually affect the economics of that certain country especially if more people on that developing country had joined the investment. Meaning some of the percentage of their money goes to bitcoin or cryptocurrency where it could stay for a months, a year or even a decade.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
August 12, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

Nope..  That's exactly the government think that why they banned it in other country...  You know what bitcoin created a lots of opportunity and it will bring possible changes...  But other government fears changes that's why they keep telling that soon it will distort and disrupt our economy but the reality it BiTcoin is helping everyone especially those who live on those who called as third world country...  We are just all hoping intead of hating bitcoin government are the one who encourage us to used it...
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:28:56 AM
I agree of the popularity of bitcoin is now very huge because of some country now are interested in his works like here in my country many credit cards company that I see are now allowing bitcoin as a payment for their bills and I think it will gonna grow again this end of the year.
Bitcoin in developing countries has a great marginal productivity because the technology is not so spread in those countries and there is still a huge room for further innovations via the technology. Unfortunately it has been banned by few countries which has reduced the popularity of technology in those countries but I hope they realize the advantage in future and let the people use and avail the good opportunities that the technology offers.
Yeah that's right. Bitcoin is obviously helping our economy. It is proven that it can lessen the poverty of the country. Bitcoin is part of the modern world so it should be part of every country.
Activity: 490
August 12, 2018, 03:59:13 AM
BTC can have a great impact on developing countries, but so far with current user interfaces it's not so friendly towards the masses, we need better implementations of LN and wallets to make it all work.

Let us be realists, guys. Look at the economy of the developing countries, and the life level of their people. It seems to me that yet, they do not care much about BTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
August 11, 2018, 08:57:53 AM
I think the development of bitcoin in various countries is a good thing, I'm sure that with bitcoin, we can transact faster and safer so that all countries must develop bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: