Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin in developing countries - page 3. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 08:50:19 AM
I believe developing countries should also use bitcoin to to become progressive.It would make the management of the economy more convienient and prosperous to be able to meet the needs ofthe poor people.
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 08:31:36 AM
BTC can have a great impact on developing countries, but so far with current user interfaces it's not so friendly towards the masses, we need better implementations of LN and wallets to make it all work.
In developing countries, bitcoin is easily accepted because the country needs so much investment to advance industry, tourism, infrastructure, etc. However, not all developing countries accept with open arms, there are those who reject it as a means of payment, but not prohibited as a commodity asset. Can also be a payment transaction tool.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 07:11:18 AM
Mostly, social media put the world on an instant platform, and we all know that politicians have a great influence on developing countries
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 06:07:09 AM
In my country people and even government is understanding that bitcoin can be highly positive and useful for the economy and wealth Grin Grin
You guys are lucky. The government will eventually be providing good facilities to the masses to understand and invest in the Bitcoin. If the government improve the consumption pattern and if the people understand how to invest in the technology and how to earn by long term or short term trading, it finally pays off when the prices of crypto currency rises.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 01:49:02 PM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

I don't think so. How can bitcoin disrupt economic stability? For me bitcoin rather helps developing country even in a small way lessen the poverty or famine..For example in a developing country where poverty , unemployment and famine are present if people are beijg introduced into crypto world then they can start to earn and it helps them in their daily living. That is how I believe bitcoins impact in people's lives.
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 12:59:55 PM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
I think the reason why developing countries is more likely to accept Bitcoin is that they are always open more for the things that are new and fresh in this world so they are valuing things that are new and prospective.
Activity: 34
August 10, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
for developing countries I think bitcoin will be one of the alternatives that can be rely on for economic growth this will make the people of developing countries can make new innovations that will create new businesses in the field of crypto. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 25
August 10, 2018, 05:11:25 AM
Bitcoins in developing countries are a ripple. I am concerned that the governments of these countries will be rigorous in their dealings and that this will cause the country's financial crisis.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
August 10, 2018, 04:53:22 AM
Bitcoin has nothing to do destroying a country's economy. Only foolish people that don't understand how the world economic works think bitcoin causes inflation and affects economies in a negative manner. People needs to realize that most countries accepting bitcoin are those modern and rich.
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 04:45:53 AM
It must be acknowledged that the increasing number of bitcoin users globally and seemingly unstoppable hence this makes many countries prepare various regulation about bitcoin, I'm happy because now my country is making regulations regulating ICO and trading cryptocurrency so as to make assurance that bitcoin can survive and increasingly popular .
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 04:40:34 AM
Bitcoin will definitely undermine economic stability, but it requires very strong bitcoin, but inflation is not because of bitcoin but the fact that it exists now. Now the global economy is not good, this is my point of view.
Activity: 41
August 10, 2018, 04:35:55 AM
Bitcoin has a decent reaction in numerous nation. Bitcoin will assist those nation with overcoming their money related emergency and furthermore help to constructed a solid monetary in those nations. In focal Africa nation like Kenya, Zimbabwe and so forth taking the advantages from bitcoin through Bitpesa Wink. This application help them in their exchange and in numerous other thing too. Bitcoin principally lessen the joblessness issue in those nation by giving employment in their nation people.Bitcoin additionally give its mining help in those nation to make their own particular Bitcoin. With the assistance of Bitcoin they can purchase anything from Internet. Indeed, even those thing which are not sold in their nation Wink Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:32:00 AM
I'm not saying that bitcoin can really cause inflation because we all know that not every bitcoin can provide such benefits. Bitcoin does have the ability to provide more income and can provide benefits to its investors
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
August 10, 2018, 04:26:12 AM
i live in a developing country. believe me, crypto money is the last thing that causes inflation. these are actually the words of the banks.
The more we discuss the more knowledge is spreading which is describing the importance and benefits of digital currencies and the progress of countries with the use of Bitcoin is important than anything that is why countries are realizing and adopting it. Countries where the Bitcoin is not common are now thinking to bring a proper system from those countries where the Bitcoin is benefiting them.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 03:19:40 PM
It was always easier for people from developing countries to accept something new which is unusual and untested with them, so the same thing was with internet and cell phone. People that are more open to the new things.
Activity: 86
August 09, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
In my country people and even government is understanding that bitcoin can be highly positive and useful for the economy and wealth Grin Grin
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 09, 2018, 10:30:00 AM
Well for me everything depends on how big the impact of bitcoin will be made in a certain country by people investing on it. In our country bitcoin had been so popular and too many curioius investors wanted to participate which is the reason why some are even drag to scams and even lost millions in our local currency. So I think because it is risky the government, especially the developed countries are regulating it to avoid economic instability.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 09, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
At present only some countries accept BTC, some developing countries they are gradually applying the blockchain technology to the business. Therefore according to me BTC will be on a more popular
That's true that Bitcoin has a lot to offer to developing countries, lots of possibilities, but at the same time the transaction fees have a way to increase at times to levels not acceptable in rich countries, not to speak of the developing countries. I wonder what will be the future of that: shall developing countries go towards some other altcoins?
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 09:24:09 AM
BTC can have a great impact on developing countries, but so far with current user interfaces it's not so friendly towards the masses, we need better implementations of LN and wallets to make it all work.
Activity: 27
August 09, 2018, 08:34:55 AM
Bitcoin has a good response in many country. Bitcoin will help those country to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries. In central Africa country like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc taking the benefits from bitcoin through Bitpesa Wink. This app help them in their transaction and in many other thing also. Bitcoin mainly reduce the unemployment issue in those country by providing job in their country people.Bitcoin also provide its mining  help in those country to create their own Bitcoin. With the help of Bitcoin they can buy anything from Internet. Even those thing which are not sold in their country  Smiley

Wow! Well, what can we say? Bitcoin really have a great impact to our beloved countries. It helps improve our countries little by little until a big changes will come. I hope this will be a great mark for bitcoin.

It will take lots of time till you can see the big changes
Pages:
Jump to: