Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin investing - page 12. (Read 19994 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 12:50:01 PM
Investing bitcoin is a good choice. Investing bitcoin is like a retirement investment wherein, you can gain profit if you sell it in the exact time. Some of us invest bitcoin serve a source of other income.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 12:24:08 PM
Investing in bitcoin is an investment trend for most of the people in the world who like to invest in digital money and they like the risk of investing they are creators who like freedom to get rich. by investing
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 11:54:57 AM
Have you ever invested in the bitcoin market yet? What do you think about the bitcoin market today, bitcoin today you have two hearts? I'm really happy with the bitcoin price today when I'm on the floor
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
August 01, 2018, 11:05:41 AM
I think in bitcoin it would be better to buy then hold for a short or long term and if you know the right moment then you will be able to get profit, so investing in bitcoin will be more profitable
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

The best way is to find a reliable market where you can invest a huge amount and from there you can start trading in order to multiply your coins, just always study the situations before making some drastic decisions in order to avoid bad trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
August 01, 2018, 08:53:07 AM
I think you should learn what you can in crypto currencies and trading before going into the stock markets. Besides, you will need a broker's license to actually handle stocks by yourself. After you're educated in trading, dip your pinky on easy accounts and invest money you can afford to lose. After that its just trial and error.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 08:27:42 AM
Bitcoin investment is something that will make us successful and rich someday, with the number of users increasing so it can be ascertained that with 1 btc we will retire someday.
Activity: 243
August 01, 2018, 08:07:49 AM
as I understood you have bitcoins and want to invest them in other places. If I were you I would definetly go with the stocks and buy equity stocks or derivatives which pay you a passive income yearly
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
August 01, 2018, 07:26:48 AM
so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

Invest bitcoin solely in bitcoin not on others. Just be patient in holding until time will come to trade for the best. Good profit will eventually come and it always happen.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:02:04 AM

Well in my own opinion invest in bitcoin is the best strategy  you can buy some coins and hold it for long term just to sure that you can earn a good profit after a long term of holdings.
Activity: 266
August 01, 2018, 06:54:41 AM
As for me intead of holding it...i must say that the best way to do is invest or trade..just to have a profit daily so that you can assure the growth of your money as well as you invested not trade. Rather that waiting for the bull price. The best way to make ot more is through make it more in help of investing and trading to get more . You can be more richer than before.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 06:40:45 AM
Investing in bitcoin is the best idea that every people made. Investing is about taking risk but when they get it back, then their money will be doubles or tripled. Investing is for the people who is brave.
I don’t think so that there can be any other better option when it comes to that of the investing of the money other than that of the investing your money into the crypto currencies like that of the bitcoin. You have to be sure that you are only investing in bitcoin once you are having enough of the information regarding the things and that you are financially this much strong to take this risk.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
If you have the knowledge, investing in BTC will quickly give you profit, so take the risk and you will be rich in the future.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

Only one tip like the others said. In an investment such as Bitcoin with its volatility, price unpredictable, so the best thing to do is buy hold and patiently wait for the value to increase until such time that you see your investment doubled or trippled or more, in that way you won.. For their is no other rules about mutual funds yet.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
You don't know what to invest? I've got awesome news. I found a project named Gaus Trade. Gaus is a worldwide blockchain platform for purchases of goods using cryptocurrency, guaranteeing payment transaction security up to the receipt of the ordered goods.
The first focus area of the project is the development of a blockchain platform for vehicle purchases and the use of a variety of related services. The cost of vehicles and services purchased via GAUS will be 20-30% lower than their current retail prices.
You can get brand new car with 30% discount!!! That's really cool and I already invested in it and advise you the same Smiley
Good luck!
Activity: 392
July 27, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
For now, we need to be very careful with our Bitcoins that we have, because right before those EFT things and other significant things that are taking place with Bitcoin, we are anticipating the great growth in the price.
EFT has failed and Bitcoin is currently in decline with the cryptocurrency market. The next trend of the market can not be determined so investors need to have reasonable strategy in time to be able to overcome the difficult period of the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 10:21:37 AM
If you know how to invest in financial markets then it will be your chance to make a lot of money. However, if you do not have the knowledge, investment is very risky.
Its easy to learn how to invest, where to invest and how to invest in lesser risk like here in bitcoin it is not too complicated its like an stock market but you can withdraw this anytime because by buying a bitcoin its already called an investment, hold it for long period of time for the better income. I think the complicated is investing in trading then in this method you should have a skills and put more effort to learn and earn.
Activity: 220
July 27, 2018, 10:14:22 AM
Bitcoin has the technology behind it, so it can be considered as the main investment. Other coin such as ETH, NEO, EOS are also good choices. We have to be patient and long term investment will be profitable
Activity: 167
July 27, 2018, 10:01:43 AM
If you know how to invest in financial markets then it will be your chance to make a lot of money. However, if you do not have the knowledge, investment is very risky.
Activity: 289
July 27, 2018, 09:11:43 AM
For now, we need to be very careful with our Bitcoins that we have, because right before those EFT things and other significant things that are taking place with Bitcoin, we are anticipating the great growth in the price.
Pages:
Jump to: