Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin investing - page 11. (Read 19994 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 03:52:07 AM
Bitcoin has risen to the top in the Crytos market. Bitcoin is less than the prosperity of its time, and it can still harness the money for every one of us if we know how to invest. Maybe it can rise to the peak later than it became the highest and then you will get a large amount of money.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
August 04, 2018, 03:41:40 AM
Bitcoin investment is something that will make us successful and rich someday, with the number of users increasing so it can be ascertained that with 1 btc we will retire someday.
Well that is nice to ponder about. But then the value of 1 Bitcoin will also be very high I guess. With rising demand, the price of the asset also rises. Besides, success and riches in Bitcoin does not come just by investing in Bitcoin but by playing the market game more efficiently and more effectively. One has to be good enough in deciding the time to buy the right type of coin and to hold or sell when the market is down. Only then the possibility and probability of earning money is reasonable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

I am prefer investing my money on bitcoin or others coin. Stocks market right now i think overvalue and most bluechips stocks very expensive. Different with stocks market, many crypto have cheap price and crypto market is just 9 years old. Many coin like bitcoin or altcoin have big potential in the future and i am believe crypto market will reach trillions dollar market cap
Activity: 28
August 04, 2018, 03:35:15 AM
No investor or analyst can predict the price of bitcoin in the short term with absolute certainty. But big investors believe that electronic money is convinced that it will be here and will compete with traditional currencies and assets such as the US dollar and gold, and that is what really matters.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 02:43:56 AM
so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

Well i never heard yet bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account. The best way is to buy and hold it for long term and make sure you are the one whose managing your investments and do not entrust it to others to avoid scam.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 01:56:10 AM
bitcoin is indeed the best for investment, because keeping the best bitcoin, I believe if bitcoin is great for investing, I invite my friends to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
August 04, 2018, 01:28:50 AM

Well in my own opinion invest in bitcoin is the best strategy  you can buy some coins and hold it for long term just to sure that you can earn a good profit after a long term of holdings.
I have same point for this. Bitcoin is one of the best source of income that can be adopted, and with which one can earn so handsome money. In short time or long time, this really depends on what strategy you are going with. But you have told one of the best one, buy and then hold for long time. This will increase the price value of your coin and you can have bigger profits later.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
August 03, 2018, 11:02:33 PM
Investing is not that bad at all in this moment because as you see in the market the value of bitcoin is the great time to deal with our money to make more profit to get in this coming months. Although it is hard to recover now we can sure to the future that we can get a better amount of earnings after the end of the year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 09:48:30 PM
nowadays, in the trade market that is the best for investing is bitcoin coins, because the rise and fall of bitcoin coin prices in the trading market is very stable and also the highest bitcoin coin prices, I also invest in bitcoin coins.
Activity: 798
August 03, 2018, 08:46:52 PM

Stocks and mutual funds are good investment. But when economic crisis come, most stocks value drop sharply. Like stocks, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is high risk investment but crypto market still young age and i am believe crypto will growing bigger.
Activity: 266
August 03, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
By investing in bitcoin I am making you money. The risk exists wherever you invest. So I want to say there is a risk of investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 89
August 03, 2018, 06:42:05 PM
If I choose to invest, I will invest in bitcoin. However, I do not have much money to invest in this coin. The investment in bitcoin need a lot of money, because the bitcoin price is very high and transaction fees are very high.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 04:04:18 PM
As been said bitcoin investing is really profitable  but at the same time a risky investment because it is happenning in the digital world in which there areany hackers and scammers circulating waiting for good victims, so investing in bitcoin needs effort ,time and you must protect your investments at all time , be safety in every movement you made , because once mistaken it will be gone ,hard to recover.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2018, 02:53:52 PM
Investing bitcoin is a good choice. Investing bitcoin is like a retirement investment wherein, you can gain profit if you sell it in the exact time. Some of us invest bitcoin serve a source of other income.
Right, because investment in bitcoin is very profitable for now if we sell it when the price is high. It’s risky to invest in bitcoin but from that risk we get a big profits at the right time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:08:54 AM
me that to be surrendered to bitcoin is finished, however you believe that that that that that should now that ought to enter a shortcoin to bitcoin, you can see that the present field variable and exceedingly issues, the bitcoin being Adjusting Continuous and the dynamic ought to be utilized to such to go out on a limb beyond any doubt we just, should here and now.
Activity: 798
August 02, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

Investing on stocks or mutual fund is good but i think right is not right moment because price too high. Investing on cryptocurrency right now its like we are as early investor and the price still cheap. When cryptocurrency market regulated by government, most crypto price in market will be rising
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 02:40:42 AM
If you want to invest in BTC, then BTC at under $ 7000 is a good time for us to buy, but now still in time, the BTC price is under $ 8000. and expects the weekend after the BTC will rise above $ 9000.
Activity: 78
August 02, 2018, 12:05:00 AM

Do all three of them. Diversification is always the key in investing.
I think crypto will grow faster, but in a long run stock and mutual funds could guarantee a steady profits.
However each one of them goes with different strategies so make sure to do you research first.
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 11:25:03 PM
Investing bitcoin is a good choice. Investing bitcoin is like a retirement investment wherein, you can gain profit if you sell it in the exact time. Some of us invest bitcoin serve a source of other income.
You are right, it is always a good choice to invest in bitcoin I never doubt at it nowadays even if the price is fluctuating, I never make this as an excuse for me to pull out what I do have, I am always looking for what is best for it.
me that that that that to be given into bitcoin is complete, but you think that that that that that should now that should enter a shortcoin to bitcoin, you can see that the current field variable and highly problems, the bitcoin being being Adjusting Continuous and the dynamic dynamic should be used to such to take a risk sur we only, should short term.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
August 01, 2018, 02:37:11 PM
You are right, it is always a good choice to invest in bitcoin I never doubt at it nowadays even if the price is fluctuating, I never make this as an excuse for me to pull out what I do have, I am always looking for what is best for it.
Pages:
Jump to: