Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is available on NO KYC Crypton Exchange - page 10. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I wonder if the fee is fixed or depend on how much we buy because if I see on DEX, the fee can cost too high compared to the CEX so I am not sure about that. But so far, I do not have a problem with CEX, especially by using Binance and I do not mind the transaction fees. Besides that, I rarely use DEX to trade. But this can be a choice for people who want to stay anonymous without sending their documents to fill KYC.

If you are want to grow your exchange, you can add more coins shortly because people trade bitcoin and trade altcoin. So if you can add the altcoin and update on your thread, that can attract them to know about your exchange.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I would rather prefer a KYCed reputed exchanges than Non KYC but literally new exchange and that's my opinion it may differ from others depends on what value they most.

I think you also need to be transparent like mentioned above, if you are collecting user data then what is the point of marketing it as fully anonymous exchange?
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
1. No KYC security platform

No need to confirm a user’s identity and add personal data to register on the exchange. Instead, all that is needed is to download Utopia P2P, register as a Utopia client, and get a Public Key (PK). Then this PK is used for the same anonymous registration on the exchange.

If there is no need for user data, then explain this

And your privacy policy also talks about collection of some personal data - https://crp.is/policy  Roll Eyes
I thought fully anonymous exchanges have no space for this kind of thing.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
NO KYC is a good thing, but you cannot guarantee that unless you are far from any party, meaning that all you want to provide is to connect the seller to the buyer (peer-to-peer). Otherwise, you need registration data and impose limits for identity verification, but for example 10 Bitcoin daily.

I tried to read the terms of use but they seem generic and do not include a guarantee that user data will not be requested or logged in user records.
Finally, since you are a centralized platform, what are the available trading volumes, liquidity and account fees (they can't be zero, otherwise how will the platform be funded?)
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The exchange has a lot of work to do.

From the domain which doesn't sound like an exchange itself and from the introductory/landing page. I guess you guys can work better for it and from the few pairs that you have.

Improve first the marketing of this exchange and you'll get more traders there. Well, I like the chat box on the side so traders can interact to each others but that's just a minimal feature as an exchange.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
Crypton Exchange, a global anonymous and secure no KYC crypto exchange has added a new trading pair BTC/USDT on the platform.

*Crypton Exchange is a decentralized no KYC exchange platform part of the secure Utopia P2P ecosystem. Utopia P2P is Web 3.0, available now. It is an anonymous, decentralized P2P network for instant messaging, payments, and private browsing.

Crypton Exchange is one of the safest platforms for cryptocurrency buying, selling, and changing today, which maintains its reputation and does not cooperate with government agencies or other projects. On the contrary, all methods of protecting the exchange are unique and are constantly being improved.

Crypton Exchange benefits:

1. No KYC security platform

No need to confirm a user’s identity and add personal data to register on the exchange. Instead, all that is needed is to download Utopia P2P, register as a Utopia client, and get a Public Key (PK). Then this PK is used for the same anonymous registration on the exchange.

2. Available worldwide

The exchange is available worldwide without restrictions in all jurisdictions. If the exchange domain itself is blocked, it will still be accessible through the Utopia P2P ecosystem.

3. Low transaction fees

Transaction fees are very low or non-existent on the market. There are no limits or other restrictions.

4. Community support

The exchange has a reputation as a high-quality and secure platform. It is supported by thousands of users from all over the world every day.

5. Decentralized space

A decentralized ecosystem backs the platform with built-in secure tools: messaging, browser, email, etc. Therefore, working on the exchange, you get access to a variety of other tools for online security.

In addition to BTC, the following cryptocurrencies are available on the exchange: CRP — the main privacy coin of the Utopia P2P ecosystem; UUSD — the first anonymous stablecoin; Monero — a third-party privacy coin.

Register on Crypton Exchange and start buying and selling Bitcoin the most secure way.

Official Utopia website: https://u.is/en/

Crypton Exchange: https://crp.is/
Pages:
Jump to: