Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is available on NO KYC Crypton Exchange - page 3. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
-   Lately, I don't like exchanges that require KYC on their platforms, but eventually, I prefer centralized exchanges because I find that your assets are more secure compared to exchanges that don't have KYC. Although I don't include all of them, because other DEXs are also safe to use such as Pancakeswap, Biswap, Quickswap, and others.

Instead of trying to use the Crypton you are talking about, I would prefer to use well-known centralized exchanges such as Binance, Houbi, which have been tested in the market and have a good track record in this industry.

Well, now it's impossible to use those exchanges as they mass delist privacy coins and I prefer to have some as they seem to be the most promising around the whole market now. And the only chance to continue trading them is to use decentralized exchanges like Crypton exchange.
Activity: 714
Merit: 277
-   Lately, I don't like exchanges that require KYC on their platforms, but eventually, I prefer centralized exchanges because I find that your assets are more secure compared to exchanges that don't have KYC. Although I don't include all of them, because other DEXs are also safe to use such as Pancakeswap, Biswap, Quickswap, and others.

Instead of trying to use the Crypton you are talking about, I would prefer to use well-known centralized exchanges such as Binance, Houbi, which have been tested in the market and have a good track record in this industry.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
And how long have you been a user of the project? It's just possible that this could be the case. Although, of course, I do not question your words.
I'm there from almost very beginning. For about 3 years already, I guess. So I've seen all the improvements and development. The last news is about Crypton privacy coin and that it's accepted by 1800+ merchants: https://u.is/en/merchants.html Do you believe a scam coin will be so widely used?
Hmm, well, yes, this can be called a fairly successful indicator. Although, to be honest, I do not know exactly how widespread other competitive projects are on online trading platforms.
And how long have you been a user of the project? It's just possible that this could be the case. Although, of course, I do not question your words.
I'm there from almost very beginning. For about 3 years already, I guess. So I've seen all the improvements and development. The last news is about Crypton privacy coin and that it's accepted by 1800+ merchants: https://u.is/en/merchants.html Do you believe a scam coin will be so widely used?
is this exchange legitimate no history of scamming people?
I was trying to find the negative reviews of the project around the web and the only thing that makes people scary or something is that it has a closed source. But I didn't find any scam stories. As well as they didn't happen to myself.
I was trying to find the negative reviews of the project around the web and the only thing that makes people scary or something is that it has a closed source. But I didn't find any scam stories. As well as they didn't happen to myself.
An exchange that provides you anonymous exchange of a cryptocurrency may not guarantee the safety of your Bitcoin purchase. I believe that the safety of your purchase is on you using some services that will provide you needed safety which Tor is an example and looking at the Crypton exchange I think they already handle that aspect through the use of their project Idyll browser.
Sorry, I don't understand the connection between the exchange and the browser you use.. I think the reliability of exchange is in its construction, no? If it's a scam project it doesn't matter which browser do you use..
Activity: 1
I wonder how you can make sure that a particular exchange is anonymous and really guarantees the safe purchase of bitcoin? I'm afraid of unreliable projects.
I'm sure because I already tried it. After winning a reward in Utopia competition I had to exchange Crypton somehow and chosen their exchange. Everything was pretty fast and on a good rate with minimal fees.
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
I wonder how you can make sure that a particular exchange is anonymous and really guarantees the safe purchase of bitcoin? I'm afraid of unreliable projects.
An exchange that provides you anonymous exchange of a cryptocurrency may not guarantee the safety of your Bitcoin purchase. I believe that the safety of your purchase is on you using some services that will provide you needed safety which Tor is an example and looking at the Crypton exchange I think they already handle that aspect through the use of their project Idyll browser.

Activity: 194
The exchange has a lot of work to do.

From the domain which doesn't sound like an exchange itself and from the introductory/landing page. I guess you guys can work better for it and from the few pairs that you have.

Improve first the marketing of this exchange and you'll get more traders there. Well, I like the chat box on the side so traders can interact to each others but that's just a minimal feature as an exchange.
The reason I agree with you is because I think you are absolutely right about the domain here
That all is proved with time, you can't check it in any other way. Of course it's risky, but looking at popular exchanges that remove privacy coins and all the stuff around crypto regulations.. I was forced to find some alternative that won't froze my money and won't delist any coins.
In any case I still wait for the improvement of its mobile application. It will attract more users as its much more convenient to do everything on your phone. For now their beta is too row and doesn't include anything except the messenger.
In any case I still wait for the improvement of its mobile application. It will attract more users as its much more convenient to do everything on your phone. For now their beta is too row and doesn't include anything except the messenger.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
Web 3 is the best thing nowadays that provides privacy and anonymity to users. Projects like Utopia p2p are exactly the same - blockchain based and decentralized. Main aim is full online freedom and security. Everyone should follow this idea.
The ideology of Web 3 has become very popular in the last couple of years. That's why I think finding the right apps is very important. Therefore, applications such as Utopia p2p are an excellent choice, as an example of Web 3.
Web 3 is the best thing nowadays that provides privacy and anonymity to users. Projects like Utopia p2p are exactly the same - blockchain based and decentralized. Main aim is full online freedom and security. Everyone should follow this idea.
People don't care about their privacy and security until the day they got scammed. And then it's too late already. Privacy and anonymity is still associated with darknet, money laundering, etc. And no one thinks that sharing you phone number and ID scan everywhere can lead to the huge problems.
Hahah, on the contrary, the biggest problem is that users do not think about the security of their data at all. As for the darknet and other things, it seems to me that user information is outdated, at the moment such applications are closely associated with Web applications, which is a new and interesting turn for me.
People don't care about their privacy and security until the day they got scammed. And then it's too late already. Privacy and anonymity is still associated with darknet, money laundering, etc. And no one thinks that sharing you phone number and ID scan everywhere can lead to the huge problems.
Yes, an exchange where KYC verification is required should ask for documents as soon as the account is created so that the user could not even make a deposit without verification and doesn't get his funds stuck.

In this sense, the binance is good as they don't allow the user to make deposits without KYC verification.
And what's good in providing all your personal data for any kind of actions? Maybe the fact that you will pay fees for each of your transactions? I prefer to remain as far from the govt as possible. That's why I prefer no KYC in everything: starting from exchanges and ending with messengers.
Well, it's not a secret for anyone for a long time. All personal data that is collected is then used for the profit of the company and/or for the purpose of control/surveillance, etc. I would not like to seem like a supporter of conspiracy theories, but I think that the information on the Internet about this is enough.
Yes, an exchange where KYC verification is required should ask for documents as soon as the account is created so that the user could not even make a deposit without verification and doesn't get his funds stuck.

In this sense, the binance is good as they don't allow the user to make deposits without KYC verification.
And what's good in providing all your personal data for any kind of actions? Maybe the fact that you will pay fees for each of your transactions? I prefer to remain as far from the govt as possible. That's why I prefer no KYC in everything: starting from exchanges and ending with messengers.
Pages:
Jump to: