Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is available on NO KYC Crypton Exchange - page 6. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 461
Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC
This is of course what I believe, maybe people will not be that easy to fool and not go in, but considering how many billions have been lost so far on shitty exchanges, I believe even crypton will find some users.
I am aware of the Utopia project and I've been using their software from time to time just to check what's new. It is understandable that new exchanges like this won't be trusted easily by people I think they need to do more marketing to notice their exchange and I think they need to further improve their software and application and have mobile to have more users. Although this exchange is not bad for CRP traders as they have their own trading platform.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
It will always have this kind of weird exchanges that offer the utmost weird stuff. It is not that much of a big deal because many people are aware of the dangers and will stay away from it, and the ones that do not know what they should do, will end up with a result where they will lose money and learn to get better. I am not saying that it should be something that we stay away from forever, we all fall for it once in a while and people who do will learn to be better and they will end up with a better result.

This is of course what I believe, maybe people will not be that easy to fool and not go in, but considering how many billions have been lost so far on shitty exchanges, I believe even crypton will find some users.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Crypton Exchange, a global anonymous and secure no KYC crypto exchange has added a new trading pair BTC/USDT on the platform.

*Crypton Exchange is a decentralized no KYC exchange platform part of the secure Utopia P2P ecosystem. Utopia P2P is Web 3.0, available now. It is an anonymous, decentralized P2P network for instant messaging, payments, and private browsing.

Crypton Exchange is one of the safest platforms for cryptocurrency buying, selling, and changing today, which maintains its reputation and does not cooperate with government agencies or other projects. On the contrary, all methods of protecting the exchange are unique and are constantly being improved.

Crypton Exchange benefits:

1. No KYC security platform

No need to confirm a user’s identity and add personal data to register on the exchange. Instead, all that is needed is to download Utopia P2P, register as a Utopia client, and get a Public Key (PK). Then this PK is used for the same anonymous registration on the exchange.

2. Available worldwide

The exchange is available worldwide without restrictions in all jurisdictions. If the exchange domain itself is blocked, it will still be accessible through the Utopia P2P ecosystem.

3. Low transaction fees

Transaction fees are very low or non-existent on the market. There are no limits or other restrictions.

4. Community support

The exchange has a reputation as a high-quality and secure platform. It is supported by thousands of users from all over the world every day.

5. Decentralized space

A decentralized ecosystem backs the platform with built-in secure tools: messaging, browser, email, etc. Therefore, working on the exchange, you get access to a variety of other tools for online security.

In addition to BTC, the following cryptocurrencies are available on the exchange: CRP — the main privacy coin of the Utopia P2P ecosystem; UUSD — the first anonymous stablecoin; Monero — a third-party privacy coin.

Register on Crypton Exchange and start buying and selling Bitcoin the most secure way.

Official Utopia website: https://u.is/en/

Crypton Exchange: https://crp.is/
For PR of your exchange, I advise you to send an application for add to the site https://cryptogeek.info/en. In my opinion, on your exchange, the most important advantage is anonymity.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
Hmm, yes, maybe you're right. As far as I know, bitcoin is now falling to a record low, dragging other coins after it. Maybe now is a really good time to invest
It's the best time to invest, I'm sure! Just imagine how much you will earn when the market will start recovering. But you should attentively choose what to invest in. Not to get in the situation of LUNA investors Smiley They literally lost everything. I still follow Utopia p2p project and its Crypton privacy coin. And it was recently listed on Hotbit exchange: https://twitter.com/Hotbit_news/status/1527122277711564801 So it will get more trust, I think.
I have always said that investing in questionable projects in an attempt to get a quick profit is generally a bad decision. It should be understood that, unfortunately, it does not happen so easily in the crypto world. Thanks for the update, it really looks like a good sign.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
Hmm, yes, maybe you're right. As far as I know, bitcoin is now falling to a record low, dragging other coins after it. Maybe now is a really good time to invest
It's the best time to invest, I'm sure! Just imagine how much you will earn when the market will start recovering. But you should attentively choose what to invest in. Not to get in the situation of LUNA investors Smiley They literally lost everything. I still follow Utopia p2p project and its Crypton privacy coin. And it was recently listed on Hotbit exchange: https://twitter.com/Hotbit_news/status/1527122277711564801 So it will get more trust, I think.
I don't really have time to participate now, moreover, the rates are so low now on everything, that it's better to invest and wait for another rise. Than spending time on such actions with minimal prizes.
I don't really have time to participate now, moreover, the rates are so low now on everything, that it's better to invest and wait for another rise. Than spending time on such actions with minimal prizes.
Speaking about Utopia p2p I think it's worth mentioning that today a meme campaign had started, where you can win a part from 10.000 CRP prize pool. If you're interested, all details are here: https://utopiap2p.medium.com/lets-begin-utopia-p2p-twitter-meme-campaign-total-bank-of-10-000-crps-4738d5d69f89
Oh, this is something new! I remember that the developers did not do meme campaigns before. What about participation? Are you interested in getting money without much effort? Or will you just watch the participants?
Speaking about Utopia p2p I think it's worth mentioning that today a meme campaign had started, where you can win a part from 10.000 CRP prize pool. If you're interested, all details are here: https://utopiap2p.medium.com/lets-begin-utopia-p2p-twitter-meme-campaign-total-bank-of-10-000-crps-4738d5d69f89
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
I don’t know how anyone, of course, but for me now bitcoin exchangers are a rather controversial topic. At least I'm really worried about their reliability.

Yes that’s a good call, seeing you are a newbie.
Many of the exchanges that are new are always shady in nature.
If a new exchange is offering you Bitcoins and that too without KYC, then the risk of losing your money is more.
It’s always better to go for the ogs like Binance.

Also the only way to purchase Bitcoins without KYC is peer to peer transactions.
So it is better to use P2P exchanges than, crypto exchanges without KYC.
Another update around Crypton and Utopia p2p - a new cooperation with CoinTiger exchange was announced. Now it's possible to buy an exclusive Utopia p2p NFT sticker in a CoinTiger Mystery Box. If you're interested, here are more details: https://twitter.com/CoinTigerEX/status/1519579096006623232?s=20&t=4lTxrOPcarlwmZpioucZYA
Oh, and now the NFT? I must say, this topic is especially relevant now. I think that these stickers will be very popular and will really add to the price.
Another update around Crypton and Utopia p2p - a new cooperation with CoinTiger exchange was announced. Now it's possible to buy an exclusive Utopia p2p NFT sticker in a CoinTiger Mystery Box. If you're interested, here are more details: https://twitter.com/CoinTigerEX/status/1519579096006623232?s=20&t=4lTxrOPcarlwmZpioucZYA
According to what I have seen, there are many Exchangers that do not need to be kyc and there are many Exchangers that need to be kyc.  I think I do all these exchangers.
I noticed that kucoin exchangers do not require any kyc in this tat it can be transacted only by account.  Binance has to do kyc in it then transaction has to be done.  Cannot be transacted without kyc from Binance.
It's easy to check which exchange is with or without KYC, but the point is that if you want to remain anonymous in your transactions, you have to use no KYC exchange. Moreover, it's important to check it to provide real security.
I thought that absolutely everyone already understood that anonymity is one of the main requirements in the crypto world =)) Without it, you cannot be sure of your safety
According to what I have seen, there are many Exchangers that do not need to be kyc and there are many Exchangers that need to be kyc.  I think I do all these exchangers.
I noticed that kucoin exchangers do not require any kyc in this tat it can be transacted only by account.  Binance has to do kyc in it then transaction has to be done.  Cannot be transacted without kyc from Binance.
It's easy to check which exchange is with or without KYC, but the point is that if you want to remain anonymous in your transactions, you have to use no KYC exchange. Moreover, it's important to check it to provide real security.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I don’t know how anyone, of course, but for me now bitcoin exchangers are a rather controversial topic. At least I'm really worried about their reliability.
Still available for bitcoin on cryptocurrency exchange without KYC just limited withdrawing only on daily day, I don't think with KYC as necessary on every exchange market. You can and still available with several exchange and have much volume trade in daily day like Kucoin and Hotbit. Don't worry with many bigger exchange have adopted with KYC because still have chance with other exchange without pass KYC for trading and investing there. I think if still have exchange without passing KYC have ability for several countries blacklist bitcoin as investment assets and they can trade or invest on exchange like Kucoin.
I don't like Kucoin as it started delisting privacy coins, which are one of the best for me nowadays. It means that they follow the govt rules, what is bad and unreliable. So yes, it's better to choose something decentralized no KYC that can't be blocked anyhow as users are fully anonymous there.
Moreover, then you are right. I didn't even know about it. It seems to me that this is more a lack of Kucoin. And the anonymity of data is also a big and very important issue.
Still available for bitcoin on cryptocurrency exchange without KYC just limited withdrawing only on daily day, I don't think with KYC as necessary on every exchange market. You can and still available with several exchange and have much volume trade in daily day like Kucoin and Hotbit. Don't worry with many bigger exchange have adopted with KYC because still have chance with other exchange without pass KYC for trading and investing there. I think if still have exchange without passing KYC have ability for several countries blacklist bitcoin as investment assets and they can trade or invest on exchange like Kucoin.
I don't like Kucoin as it started delisting privacy coins, which are one of the best for me nowadays. It means that they follow the govt rules, what is bad and unreliable. So yes, it's better to choose something decentralized no KYC that can't be blocked anyhow as users are fully anonymous there.
For me, the anonymousNO KYC Crypton exchange from the Utopia of p2p remains a more reliable choice. Monero and Bitcoin were added there, and the project itself is constantly developing.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
Pages:
Jump to: