Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is available on NO KYC Crypton Exchange - page 7. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
Make sense because you will get in trouble once authorities find out that you are not following the given protocols. It will still be hard to access any exchange including decentralized exchange if you are from a country where crypto is banned. Governments probably request to your local ISP to block any sites that are related to crypto.
That's why I speak about the projects that are impossible to block as they're based on the own decentralized blockchain. None of the bans will interrupt you from trading on such exchanges. The other question is about withdrawal, but crypto is a great mean of online payments already, so it still can be used.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
It's not that I underestimate this exchange, even though it has advantages without KYC, but in my opinion it's better to use a trusted exchange even though using KYC because I think the safety of funds is the main priority in investing. because to withdraw to a local bank of course a KYC is needed too, so from a tax perspective we may not be able to avoid it. especially if the coins we are going to trade are on a large exchange
No KYC will be especially useful for people living in the counties where crypto already is or is going to be banned. So the only chance for them will be to use no KYC decentralized exchanges to operate with their crypto funds anonymously. And concerning the naming of Crypton exchange, crp.is CRP is a ticker for Crypton, that's why it's called like that.
Make sense because you will get in trouble once authorities find out that you are not following the given protocols. It will still be hard to access any exchange including decentralized exchange if you are from a country where crypto is banned. Governments probably request to your local ISP to block any sites that are related to crypto.

@awik p, there's people that prioritize their privacy over security. This is what makes them trust crypto in the first place but the emergence of the kyc and regulation, makes them shocked, they didn't know that these things are now possible for a decentralized currency. Not all are using banks but there are ways to use crypto directly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
Okeeey, I was especially impressed by the possibility of adding videos, i.e. the potential creation of my own video platform. It seems to me that there are many users who want to create their own video blog about the project, mining and all this inside the project.
And I must say that this is an undoubted plus of this project. I think that in 2022 a large number of miners may face a number of restrictions and locks. Therefore, a fairly smart solution can be considered the desire to protect yourself in advance
And as we were discussing mining, I want to share the latest news about mining in Utopia p2p: https://utopiap2p.medium.com/utopia-p2p-presents-its-new-spring-updates-a7e89975747c Due to the mining function regulations, the productivity of ecosystem itself has to improve in speed and other points.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
Exchanging volume on btc is low and I am certain many individuals could do without low volume. Notoriety is vital for business to find true success, however they got none for the present and this will deter individuals from utilizing it. My private belief since most new trades tolerating an extremely fair arrangement for each new costumer.
It's not that I underestimate this exchange, even though it has advantages without KYC, but in my opinion it's better to use a trusted exchange even though using KYC because I think the safety of funds is the main priority in investing. because to withdraw to a local bank of course a KYC is needed too, so from a tax perspective we may not be able to avoid it. especially if the coins we are going to trade are on a large exchange
No KYC will be especially useful for people living in the counties where crypto already is or is going to be banned. So the only chance for them will be to use no KYC decentralized exchanges to operate with their crypto funds anonymously. And concerning the naming of Crypton exchange, crp.is CRP is a ticker for Crypton, that's why it's called like that.
And I must say that this is an undoubted plus of this project. I think that in 2022 a large number of miners may face a number of restrictions and locks. Therefore, a fairly smart solution can be considered the desire to protect yourself in advance
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
A lot of people here don't know what kind of performances they are playing here and what I think here is that you have to go through a little bit of research and you will find something good here because if there is any doubt then many people will help you.  As far as I know this kind of SMS is kucoun you can transact here from now on without any hassle
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
The exchange has a lot of work to do.

From the domain which doesn't sound like an exchange itself and from the introductory/landing page. I guess you guys can work better for it and from the few pairs that you have.

Improve first the marketing of this exchange and you'll get more traders there. Well, I like the chat box on the side so traders can interact to each others but that's just a minimal feature as an exchange.

I agree to this.

I've checked their domain and it's not even close to their name "crypton" seems a little fishy in my opinion. No KYC is not enough for people to use their service, though their whole advertisement is all good as long as they'll be a legitimate exchange that won't run to their customers. And it's much better for them to use ".com" I think, because most of the big exchangers use that one.
Quite possibly. Recently, the attention of users has been attracted by projects that guarantee anonymity. I think it was caused by the recent blocking of popular coins. Therefore, perhaps 2022 will be the year of the heyday of this application.
Which popular coins were blocked recently? Maybe I've missed something? Everything works for me as always.
Well, to be more precise - there have been locks for quite a long time, I was talking about the latest locks of privacy coins. However, at the end of February, many exchanges began blocking the accounts of Russians. Therefore, this project will still be important.
Quite possibly. Recently, the attention of users has been attracted by projects that guarantee anonymity. I think it was caused by the recent blocking of popular coins. Therefore, perhaps 2022 will be the year of the heyday of this application.
Which popular coins were blocked recently? Maybe I've missed something? Everything works for me as always.
And of cource I'm fully agree with you! yes, you're right. But the listings of this coin are also useful for increasing the level of trust on the part of less professional users. Those who, for example, considered the application and coins a scam only because of the closed source.
Those who consider the project to be a scam because of the closed source code will keep their idea till the end. And none of the listings will change their minds. It's only good for those who look for new promising projects as it gives additional trust to the coin. But as I can see none of the last 2 listings positively affect the coin. Or it was just a wrong time.
And of cource I'm fully agree with you! yes, you're right. But the listings of this coin are also useful for increasing the level of trust on the part of less professional users. Those who, for example, considered the application and coins a scam only because of the closed source.
Those who consider the project to be a scam because of the closed source code will keep their idea till the end. And none of the listings will change their minds. It's only good for those who look for new promising projects as it gives additional trust to the coin. But as I can see none of the last 2 listings positively affect the coin. Or it was just a wrong time.
Oh, I'm incredibly happy about how the coin continues to be added to different exchanges. This means that the audience's attention will be attracted to the project, as well as the cost may increase.
what do you think about?
The interest will grow for sure, but I'm not sure about the rate increase. Look around what's happening in the world right now.. From one side, it seems that many will come to privacy coins these days as usual money are banned in number of countries. But I'm not sure that it will help crypto go to the moon.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
The exchange has a lot of work to do.

From the domain which doesn't sound like an exchange itself and from the introductory/landing page. I guess you guys can work better for it and from the few pairs that you have.

Improve first the marketing of this exchange and you'll get more traders there. Well, I like the chat box on the side so traders can interact to each others but that's just a minimal feature as an exchange.

I agree to this.

I've checked their domain and it's not even close to their name "crypton" seems a little fishy in my opinion. No KYC is not enough for people to use their service, though their whole advertisement is all good as long as they'll be a legitimate exchange that won't run to their customers. And it's much better for them to use ".com" I think, because most of the big exchangers use that one.
Oh, I'm incredibly happy about how the coin continues to be added to different exchanges. This means that the audience's attention will be attracted to the project, as well as the cost may increase.
what do you think about?
The interest will grow for sure, but I'm not sure about the rate increase. Look around what's happening in the world right now.. From one side, it seems that many will come to privacy coins these days as usual money are banned in number of countries. But I'm not sure that it will help crypto go to the moon.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 907
There are lot's of exhange which you can use and they don't require kyc, the exchange which is listed above is not really a reliable exchange, even as they are not requesting for kyc so I won't really advise anybody to use the exchange because you fund is at risk, am not saying the exchange is a scam exchange but the exchange is having a very low reputation which they can't be trusted, so I believe you should avoid the exchange for now and use some exhange that kyc is not mandatory and they are very reliable.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
Anyway, these 2 exchanges are not the top ones. When it will be listed on Coinbase or Binance - it will find the real support. And for now, developers try to do their best in order to increase its popularity in all the other possible ways. Soft improvement is much more important than just one coin. Especially as everything is self-funded.
But, did he mention that the exchange that he was promoting is a top exchange? I recheck it just to be sure but he didn't say it and even if he says that the two exchanges he was promoting are a top exchange, it won't still be believable. We are not noobs anymore and we know if what is a top exchange and what is not.

Bitcoin is already also available on kucoin and other more popular exchanges and you can buy a couple of BTC without needing to do a KYC but to some centralized exchange, they have a limit and once you crossed those limits, you need to verify your identity by doing a KYC before you continue. There are also decentralized exchanges where we can buy a BTC and other cryptos with no KYC.
For sure it's better to improve any project or coin almost every day. In other case it'll lose all the popularity. So Utopia p2p developers' team does everything right as today Crypton will be listed on CoinTiger exchange https://twitter.com/CoinTigerEX/status/1498149392905236486?s=20&t=abbaAbE-wei29RZGsys-7w So everyone are welcome to participate in all the activities dedicated to it.
what do you think about?
For sure it's better to improve any project or coin almost every day. In other case it'll lose all the popularity. So Utopia p2p developers' team does everything right as today Crypton will be listed on CoinTiger exchange https://twitter.com/CoinTigerEX/status/1498149392905236486?s=20&t=abbaAbE-wei29RZGsys-7w So everyone are welcome to participate in all the activities dedicated to it.
Pages:
Jump to: