Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 147. (Read 226365 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
August 15, 2015, 08:57:13 AM
When bitcoin was early develop, who does expected that it can be the valuable currency just like now. IMO many investor is look bitcoin has a good prospect from their view so it gain more value & trust. Just keep in faith and hold bitcoin because it surely become a good investment on the future

As of now also no country is officially accepting bitcoin as a currency. It is still a new technology so just invest very small % to take advantage if it grows. But do not put all your savings here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 13, 2015, 08:41:50 AM
I'm not sure I would class some of those countries as 'major' ... but there is a general sense now that bitcoins are leaving the USA, and at an accelerating rate.

You are correcct. It has not spread across a lot of countries. But not all the major countries , cant say that. But it has become a little more reputed now. I hope it becomes more popular and spreads across the whole globe so that all people can witness its brilliance and promising future plans.

Even if a person lives at some part of the world where he cannot have internet or something, it doesn't matter. Even with modest SMS messaging on your basic phone, you can transact business globally. You are the bank. Buy, sell and trade worldwide, with no banking fees. No car, debit card or ID required. Like a boss Wink

So all the people saying that bitcoin cannot be reached into third world countries because they don't have the appropriate infrastructure, they just need knowledge about it and a social offering by a trading company which should take it as an opportunity of business to help people without smartphones set up their wallets and then give them access through basic sms phones. A
Yes they need a devices that can have a wallet so that they can stored they coins, but i think third world country can't adopt bitcoin right now maybe some day.

There is a huge market out there for so many wallet companies and for so many companies which are bitcoin enthusiasts, they should take some real developement measures to gain this audience and benefit from the rise. Better marketing will lead to smarter adoption bringing in much revenue. It is an advantage for all the bitcoin users so we should support such a cause.
Yeah we all know that company with a business with bitcoin are do things that can affect the growth rate of annual income of their company, Yes company are so very enthusiastic with bitcoin, but some of company do bad things to earn bitcoin, so we can say that we can't depend on company.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2015, 04:41:51 AM
I'm not sure I would class some of those countries as 'major' ... but there is a general sense now that bitcoins are leaving the USA, and at an accelerating rate.

You are correcct. It has not spread across a lot of countries. But not all the major countries , cant say that. But it has become a little more reputed now. I hope it becomes more popular and spreads across the whole globe so that all people can witness its brilliance and promising future plans.

Even if a person lives at some part of the world where he cannot have internet or something, it doesn't matter. Even with modest SMS messaging on your basic phone, you can transact business globally. You are the bank. Buy, sell and trade worldwide, with no banking fees. No car, debit card or ID required. Like a boss Wink

So all the people saying that bitcoin cannot be reached into third world countries because they don't have the appropriate infrastructure, they just need knowledge about it and a social offering by a trading company which should take it as an opportunity of business to help people without smartphones set up their wallets and then give them access through basic sms phones. A
Yes they need a devices that can have a wallet so that they can stored they coins, but i think third world country can't adopt bitcoin right now maybe some day.

There is a huge market out there for so many wallet companies and for so many companies which are bitcoin enthusiasts, they should take some real developement measures to gain this audience and benefit from the rise. Better marketing will lead to smarter adoption bringing in much revenue. It is an advantage for all the bitcoin users so we should support such a cause.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
July 12, 2015, 11:35:28 AM
When bitcoin was early develop, who does expected that it can be the valuable currency just like now. IMO many investor is look bitcoin has a good prospect from their view so it gain more value & trust. Just keep in faith and hold bitcoin because it surely become a good investment on the future
July 12, 2015, 11:31:02 AM

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 12, 2015, 10:24:25 AM
It is already a global currency we are just very early to adopt it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 12, 2015, 10:22:39 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 12, 2015, 08:11:39 AM

Activity: 336
July 12, 2015, 06:52:33 AM

Activity: 994
July 11, 2015, 01:13:55 PM
I just heard that in Liberland, a place where only Bitcoins will be used, and there were many buyers who got in.

Liberland is a micro nation consisting of only 7 people who are possibly bitcoin fanatics. It is not much big a place, the area of the place is seven swuare meters. Yes, its glad to know there is a country out there which functions on bitcoins, but what be awesome is when a much bigger, first world nation adopts bitcoin, the investment returns will be so good, oh so good  Tongue
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
July 11, 2015, 12:57:59 PM
Bitcoin will gradually evolve, so it really could transform into the Global Currency . What we see here are the first baby steps of that currency.
Activity: 378
July 10, 2015, 12:55:23 PM
yes bitcoin is definitely becoming a global currency. people all over the world are taking interst in bitcoin. bitcoin value will go up after bitcoin is improved . bitcoin is not just used in us and china. it is now being used worldwide 
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
July 10, 2015, 11:25:09 AM
I just heard that in Liberland, a place where only Bitcoins will be used, and there were many buyers who got in.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 10, 2015, 11:17:59 AM

Yeah , I cant say that bitcoin is becoming a 'global currency' but it sure has emanated and been accepted to a lot of places and is growing at an amazing speed which is an incredible thing. I hope it keeps on spreading and being accepted all over the world soon!
Activity: 336
July 10, 2015, 10:29:50 AM
It's great! Soon we'll take over the world... soon...

Not really. Although many countries have accepted bitcoins as a currency , bitcoins have a long long time until it actually becomes a 'global currency' of the world . Although it is a great news that bitcoin is being emanated and accepted in different parts of the world Smiley Smiley
Activity: 350
July 10, 2015, 06:42:41 AM
BitCoin is revolutionary and it's no surprise that its being adopted by so many countries. They are still banned in a lot of countries which is quite sad. all governments must understand its utility and advantages. But it won't take long for the BitCoins to be a worldwide phenomena.

The reason they have banned bitcoins is because they are so scared that an actual economic evolution might take places, affecting so much of money which used to sucked out the consumers of these banks, that they wouldn't know what to do. The banking sector will be fucked and there will be loss of jobs, so they try to not involve bitcoin but they don't get it.. Lose some and win some!
July 10, 2015, 04:10:09 AM
Bitcoin It could help if there is some void to fill in the future because the dollar is failing.

bitcoin it isn't an alternative a "reserve player", that is waiting on the fiat to collapse to enter in play, bitcoin should build its own way toward the "jungle" that is fiat and be choosen as the best payment method among the other

Yes thats right it is the way to easy transact with your money and aslo its a great help to the investors to invest online and their money are except with the inflation, and also bitcoin has need only small effort and don't need have any papers to be signed.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 10, 2015, 03:41:47 AM
Bitcoin It could help if there is some void to fill in the future because the dollar is failing.

bitcoin it isn't an alternative a "reserve player", that is waiting on the fiat to collapse to enter in play, bitcoin should build its own way toward the "jungle" that is fiat and be choosen as the best payment method among the other
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
July 09, 2015, 07:00:41 PM
You are being delusional to think that BTC is unhackable. Any wallet that is connected to the network is pretty much hackable and we dont need a "new" hacker for that

You don't understand what I'm thinking, I mean that.
A bunch of hackers will trying to hack someones wallets, because they already know about this "digital" currency.

You are the one that didnt understand and didnt actually put an effort to read it thoroughly. That is what I am saying , you are delusional to think it is unhackable. Any wallet that is connected to the network is hackable anyway and this is not a new thing around here.

If by any chance BTC will become a global currency then this is the threat that everyone will face and this is not a new thing because it is the same as FIAT and you will be exposed to fraud, theft , robbery and such. "unhackable" is merely a jokes and it is not gonna happen unless you actually know how to "secure" it properly. Most people actually dont know to do it and doesnt even know the risk of a wallet that is connected to the network though
Activity: 798
July 09, 2015, 06:30:43 PM
Jump to: