Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 145. (Read 226365 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 24, 2015, 02:11:07 PM
Wow cool.
Also Greece have also installed thousands of bitcoin atm, so this is also promoting bitcoins.
I like the way it's going.
Well Greece havent installed all of those atms yet, but you are right, when they have done, it will make people be attracted with bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2015, 01:45:55 PM
yes, these countries seem to appreciate the block-chain technology a lot, while they hardly talked about bitcoin individually. I don't really think any country would come out and support bitcoin like we ideally want them to, because why the fuck would a country do that for us? The only time they'd do something like that would be strictly for personal gains, and I doubt a country would risk their money with btc, despite knowing that it would boost bitcoin like crazy. what do you think?
Well I agree with you about that. Governments will support something that could make its people to avoid their taxes, like bitcoin immediately. Even if they stated to support it, surely they have some plans behind that. So, to become a global currency, bitcoin doesnt need any support of government, but it only need us.
bitcoin but still requires the approval of the government, because if it is not approved course bitcoin currency is not fully accepted in the country

Accepted in the country it would be if people use it. But from state's point of view it would be illegal. These are two different things.
Prohibition didn't work out. So banning Bitcoin by Government would be a huge mistake if the population see it's benefits and value.

People run the government, the government don't run the people alright? We have forgotten our worth and the level of freedom and privacy we deserve, we only understand as much as they want us to follow to be, gay marriages would be something that couldn't even be imagined 100 years back, it was declared legal this year. Marijuana about to be legal soon too. If a lot of people demand something, it cannot be kept away from them bud Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 24, 2015, 11:49:59 AM
Wow cool.
Also Greece have also installed thousands of bitcoin atm, so this is also promoting bitcoins.
I like the way it's going.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
August 24, 2015, 10:37:07 AM
Bitcoin is definitely virtual currency and it is definitely an interesting concept. But the issue is if you look at the general economics and currency specifically, currencies are backed up by governments, they are backed up by gold, silver, other infrastructures. The problem with Bitcoin is that nothing is backing it up other than trust between its users. So I don't think bitcoin will become a global currency.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
August 24, 2015, 09:10:31 AM
yes, these countries seem to appreciate the block-chain technology a lot, while they hardly talked about bitcoin individually. I don't really think any country would come out and support bitcoin like we ideally want them to, because why the fuck would a country do that for us? The only time they'd do something like that would be strictly for personal gains, and I doubt a country would risk their money with btc, despite knowing that it would boost bitcoin like crazy. what do you think?
Well I agree with you about that. Governments will support something that could make its people to avoid their taxes, like bitcoin immediately. Even if they stated to support it, surely they have some plans behind that. So, to become a global currency, bitcoin doesnt need any support of government, but it only need us.
bitcoin but still requires the approval of the government, because if it is not approved course bitcoin currency is not fully accepted in the country

Accepted in the country it would be if people use it. But from state's point of view it would be illegal. These are two different things.
Prohibition didn't work out. So banning Bitcoin by Government would be a huge mistake if the population see it's benefits and value.
legendary
August 24, 2015, 09:03:11 AM
As an example, china government is banning bitcoin, but there are many bitcoin activities there, and the volume in their exchange sites like btcchina and Huobi is much larger than others. Well if government cant accept bitcoin, atleast we could try to make government legalizing it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
August 24, 2015, 05:05:39 AM
legendary
August 24, 2015, 04:14:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
August 24, 2015, 01:51:57 AM
bitcoin will be the next curency of the planet i think...will never die it`s to big and to many people ar using it

I think to it will be very difficult to replace any existing currencies for bitcoins. It can be considered as a alternative currency to buy online items
August 24, 2015, 01:48:08 AM
Yes, I have different definition about acceptance with legalizing. Maybe I'm wrong, but if its just about legalizing bitcoin, then there are many country which has done that. So there is no special with Australia then.

Australia is special because they have the most crypto business in their country and their rules and regulations support bitcoins, which is different from legalizing as they officially said that they like the technology too. And there are not 'so many' countries which have legalized bitcoins, they don't consider it a currency but instead treat it as capital and the profit is taxed like capital gains.
Not only australia, but some banks have stated that they like bitcoin technology. Beside that, there are many countries that have many crypto business in their country. Legalizing means government let bitcoin grow, no matter if it will be a currency or capital or anything else, its up to bitcoin user in their country, which there are many countries have done that.

legendary
August 23, 2015, 02:03:59 PM
Yes, I have different definition about acceptance with legalizing. Maybe I'm wrong, but if its just about legalizing bitcoin, then there are many country which has done that. So there is no special with Australia then.

Australia is special because they have the most crypto business in their country and their rules and regulations support bitcoins, which is different from legalizing as they officially said that they like the technology too. And there are not 'so many' countries which have legalized bitcoins, they don't consider it a currency but instead treat it as capital and the profit is taxed like capital gains.
Not only australia, but some banks have stated that they like bitcoin technology. Beside that, there are many countries that have many crypto business in their country. Legalizing means government let bitcoin grow, no matter if it will be a currency or capital or anything else, its up to bitcoin user in their country, which there are many countries have done that.
August 22, 2015, 12:37:13 PM

buy and hold seems to be pretty hard for some.

boohoo, go hard or go home.

legendary
August 22, 2015, 12:01:32 PM
bitcoin will be the next curency of the planet i think...will never die it`s to big and to many people ar using it
Bitcoin has been our currency, thats why we can using it. But, no one could guarantee that bitcoin will never die, and I think its still not too many people who using it, especially in third world countries.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 21, 2015, 02:17:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
August 21, 2015, 02:10:37 PM
Great news! Hope it can replace some currencies in the future. Maybe bitcoin can be what it use to be again.

Bitcoin never stopped being "what it used to be." It makes me sad when people gauge the quality of Bitcoin by the price speculators set.

Get accustomed to the classic bullshit of newbies who have no knowledge about what the technology is, believe that they can be millionaires one day by buying 1 btc and they gradually either end losing it all up on gambling, then come back here as trolls and call btc a hoax, cry and say 'told you so' every time there is a slight btc crash. Classic bullshit of newbies Smiley

buy and hold seems to be pretty hard for some.
legendary
August 21, 2015, 01:01:03 PM
Australia has displayed its support for bitcoin by making good rules and regulations in terms of bitcoins, they have officially tweaked their laws just so bitcoin expands, most of the crypto business owners are Australia-based and there is a lot of adoption of bitcoin in Australia, I think they have accepted bitcoin very well. What is your definition of acceptance, make it their national currency? lol bro
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
August 21, 2015, 06:29:40 AM
yeah its true btc spreading and spreading
but others don't want to use them though
or don't want to accept bitcoin in their life
but we need to accept change you know Smiley
August 19, 2015, 10:30:43 AM
Great news! Hope it can replace some currencies in the future. Maybe bitcoin can be what it use to be again.

Bitcoin never stopped being "what it used to be." It makes me sad when people gauge the quality of Bitcoin by the price speculators set.

Get accustomed to the classic bullshit of newbies who have no knowledge about what the technology is, believe that they can be millionaires one day by buying 1 btc and they gradually either end losing it all up on gambling, then come back here as trolls and call btc a hoax, cry and say 'told you so' every time there is a slight btc crash. Classic bullshit of newbies Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 19, 2015, 07:35:36 AM
If bitcoins are used as usual currency it will be used by many people in the world. And the range of BTC reaches higher. Thus Bitcoins act as Global currency in future!!
Activity: 578
Merit: 554
August 19, 2015, 03:47:51 AM

Jump to: