Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 36. (Read 226367 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2017, 05:02:05 AM
Bitcoin does not become a global currency, because it is already a global currency from the very beginning. People from all over the world use it and no state government controls it.
But its use is limited to the internet. May be the meaning of the global currency is, into the currency that is recognized on the internet, or in the real world by all countries. Well, bitcoin has a great potential for it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 04:41:24 AM
its now a Global Currency why?  because we can use it any place and its not just a Global Currency it is become a life investment . .
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
August 08, 2017, 03:01:49 AM
Bitcoin does not become a global currency, because it is already a global currency from the very beginning. People from all over the world use it and no state government controls it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 02:45:16 AM
I think this is a new discourse and still a long way to go, for example is a problem of slow transaction confirmation, I'm afraid if users go 100% in this year then many unconfirmed transactions.

Why you guys are keep on mentioning about the slow transaction confirmation? if you want a fast transaction then just pay the highest fee and what's happening now the network seems to be upgraded. The fees are lower and there's an improvement in terms of the speed of transactions getting confirmation from the miners.
People want cheap and fast transaction, in the past we always say that we should use bitcoin because it's fast and cheap but now it's the opposite
we are getting, good thing there is a segwit that will be activated soon, hope this will solve the problem, I'll wait for it and it's the reason
why bitcoin has break it's all time high now.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 07, 2017, 10:48:10 PM
I think this is a new discourse and still a long way to go, for example is a problem of slow transaction confirmation, I'm afraid if users go 100% in this year then many unconfirmed transactions.

Why you guys are keep on mentioning about the slow transaction confirmation? if you want a fast transaction then just pay the highest fee and what's happening now the network seems to be upgraded. The fees are lower and there's an improvement in terms of the speed of transactions getting confirmation from the miners.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
August 07, 2017, 10:12:19 PM
This is a good time to immediately legalize bitcoin, if we care about the equity of the economy and wealth, then bitcoin is the solution and I agree if bitcoin is becoming a global currency.
It was made as a GLOBAL CURRENCY, LOL. Well I think that's the main concept of Bitcoin and its decentralization. For us to be able to utilize it as we see fit. True, legalizing it would be the best option now, in order for the people to accept and adapt Bitcoin more easily. And for us to be able to take advantage now to explain to them what are the benefits of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is already global currency however, the only problem is? It is not registered or legalize in the government, that's why it was hard to us to use bitcoin in terms of exchanging items or goods. Because locally it was not accepted as currencies in our country, we need first to convert it before used.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 07, 2017, 09:33:29 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 07, 2017, 07:08:45 PM
This is a good time to immediately legalize bitcoin, if we care about the equity of the economy and wealth, then bitcoin is the solution and I agree if bitcoin is becoming a global currency.
It was made as a GLOBAL CURRENCY, LOL. Well I think that's the main concept of Bitcoin and its decentralization. For us to be able to utilize it as we see fit. True, legalizing it would be the best option now, in order for the people to accept and adapt Bitcoin more easily. And for us to be able to take advantage now to explain to them what are the benefits of Bitcoin.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 07, 2017, 04:12:35 AM
Although bitcoin has not been regulated by all countries in the world but bitcoin has been widely adopted as a currency by many companies such as Microsoft and Dell. Experts estimate that by the year 2019, there will be five million active bitcoin users.
That's a great estimate, we need more adopters to dictate the real value and so it will not easily dump when there is a bad news that will come.
Bitcoin will surely become a global currency as developed countries and already adopting with it and I can already see how much it will grow in terms of price as the demand increase while the supply decreases.
Activity: 714
August 07, 2017, 04:07:39 AM
Although bitcoin has not been regulated by all countries in the world but bitcoin has been widely adopted as a currency by many companies such as Microsoft and Dell. Experts estimate that by the year 2019, there will be five million active bitcoin users. Then this will prove that bitcoin is becoming a global currency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 07, 2017, 03:08:36 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 06, 2017, 07:30:41 PM
Yes I also think that bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency and more people are interested to know about it, how they can treat it.
I dont think so, since bitcoin is a digital currency, every people in this must have Internet connection and gadgets as well if that happened. So I think it is not a good idea that paper money will be xtiynct just think about the people who dont have and still can run with techy world.
I think it's not a problem, first everyone in the future will definitely use the internet and then bitcoin can be used anywhere to transact. No matter the country is far away in the world. They can still send money in that country to any country in the world, and that includes global currency
Activity: 734
August 06, 2017, 03:40:10 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

That's right. But I think Bitcoin still chooses the dollar. Because the dollar is the world's currency, you can use it all over the world and its value is stable. So the market of Bitcoin is spread all over the world
since dollar are still the most use currency so bitcoin will still work with it unless there's another country or another currency like Japan's yen
that will benefits most of the holders maybe bitcoin will use that advantage after all japan really showing big interest with this system.
Undoubtedly dollar is currently leading the world economy but it could be replaced by an amazing digital currency like bitcoins. Bitcoins have all the characteristics of sound money and is also acting as a great investment. Indeed Japanese are supporting this system too much which is god for the survival of bitcoins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 06, 2017, 12:56:28 PM
Already Bitcoin becomes a global currency. But unfortunately, Bitcoin is not legal currency all over the world. But some of the countries are using Bitcoin everywhere. I am also using it many ways. And I hope that withing a few years Bitcoin will be valid all over the world.

Ya I am also using bitcoin for many restaurants.In petrol bunk also.Since many countries accepted bitcoin. It will be accepted by all  countries. Since bitcoin price is keep on increased. On one day ,it will be world currency.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 06, 2017, 12:38:20 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

That's right. But I think Bitcoin still chooses the dollar. Because the dollar is the world's currency, you can use it all over the world and its value is stable. So the market of Bitcoin is spread all over the world
since dollar are still the most use currency so bitcoin will still work with it unless there's another country or another currency like Japan's yen
that will benefits most of the holders maybe bitcoin will use that advantage after all japan really showing big interest with this system.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 11:39:53 AM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
August 06, 2017, 09:56:31 AM
I think that bitcoin has already become a global e-currency, but it still takes time to develop further and become even more popular. It will not replace the main money, but it will be the most important electronic currency.

Like with you. Bitcoin has become a virtual global currency. Bitcoin automatically become more popular with news from various media. Even with issue fork splits, bitcoin prices shot higher.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 09:24:57 AM
I think that bitcoin has already become a global e-currency, but it still takes time to develop further and become even more popular. It will not replace the main money, but it will be the most important electronic currency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
August 06, 2017, 09:21:06 AM
Already Bitcoin becomes a global currency. But unfortunately, Bitcoin is not legal currency all over the world. But some of the countries are using Bitcoin everywhere. I am also using it many ways. And I hope that withing a few years Bitcoin will be valid all over the world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 06, 2017, 04:21:12 AM
I think so many obstacles to bitcoin in order to become a global currency. A limited amount will make bitcoin just like gold. In addition, bitcoin is also not received by all countries. So maybe a lot of things have to be fixed to make bitcoin into global currency.
There are but that obstacle can be surpass if we will continue to stand for our support with bitcoin, it will not replace the current
financial system but it will just aid to make it better so I guess the government should not oppose this new technology.
We have to support and be strong as we can also hear negative speculation that would temp us to drop what we are holding now.

Bitcoin and fiat money will co-exist and people will continue using both of them as long as they are accepted. There may be some obstacle now in bitcoin since it is not yet that known especially to some people who are not tech savvy and other countries ban it but as long as we will continue to support and use bitcoin then maybe time will come when other people use it as complete replacement of fiat since anything can possibly happen.
Pages:
Jump to: