Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 38. (Read 226367 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
August 03, 2017, 10:12:41 PM
Yes, but the dollar is a world currency and everyone trusts only to it
Not everyone as there are county who hate US and they do not trust it for sure, bitcoin is decentralized and no government
will manage it so I would say it's user friendly and we can ensure our money is safe and it cannot be use for corruption.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 03, 2017, 04:07:48 PM
yes, soon it will grow even larger. honestly, i am waiting for the era where every region of the world will accept Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.like I can buy a candy with satoshis. that is now just a dream but we already seeing some new gigantic markets in the world which actually resulting in managing the system so well that it is becoming somewhat stable.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
August 03, 2017, 03:48:38 PM
Yes, but the dollar is a world currency and everyone trusts only to it
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 02:41:05 PM
It is still to early to say that bitcoin is gonna be a global currency. Bitcoin is ilegal in so many countries, and remember, bitcoin is one of the first enemies of a bank, so it is very difficult that the most powerful people in this world accept this new kind of money.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 03, 2017, 02:32:44 PM
One world one currency is better than all countries have a currency, it's time decentralized financial system so that no one can intervene. I agree if bitcoin as global currency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 03, 2017, 12:04:22 PM
for me, this is really a serious issue. I believe as so...
in recent times, Bitcoin has been accepted in many shopping purposes. so people are using Bitcoin for this purpose. not only that, Bitcoin has become a popular saving and investment platform. so it is said that Bitcoin will dominate in the monetary sector. and it will become a global currency one day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 03, 2017, 12:02:09 PM
Bitcoin is global currency only one problem there is. Not so many still know about it and if they know they lack access to internet to use it. Think this is only problem but when is solved this will make price boom high.
I don't think that adding more people in the community will make the Bitcoin's price boom. Because as far as I'm concerned, there are major holders here in the community, people who have a mass number of Bitcoin. And not only that, whenever they convert or sell, these major holders makes the price fluctuates in large numbers.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2017, 10:54:43 AM
Bitcoin is global currency only one problem there is. Not so many still know about it and if they know they lack access to internet to use it. Think this is only problem but when is solved this will make price boom high.
to me i think in present time there may be very little number of people who do not have any access to internet but the rest of the people have good access to internet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
August 03, 2017, 03:37:29 AM
It is just the matter of time. Maybe not so soon but it will become global currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 03, 2017, 03:30:10 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

It's not possible that bitcoin can be a global currency in the future but then i would say that it will be processed for so many years because the government will be the one to decide about it. Since bitcoins really helped a lot in transactions, then why not bitcoins become our global currency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
August 03, 2017, 02:05:04 AM
Bitcoin does give us freedom im part, because in any moment a countrie can dig and make it ilegal and start hunting, frozen banks accounts, and well in the general would be hard to survice with just bitcoins, since it would require a place to exchange or a interested person, but the power of a countrie does scare me since they can do almost they wanna.

No matter how strong their country will never be able to control the use of bitcoin, we may have seen some news related to controlling the use of bitcoin. But it really will never happen, even as strong as any country trying to try

They are easy to intervene bitcoin, they only target only for bitcoin exchanger, if the exchanger does not cooperate, it will be permanently closed. Many things make bitcoin steps stunted, but I think if the government doesn't legalize them with the rules they have, they are aware of destroying the potential of a large bitcoin tax source.

Indeed the government will take huge advantage of taxes for bitcoin use, but will it be effective if bitcoin transactions are taxed for the government? Whether it will only increase the transaction burden only ??
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 03, 2017, 02:04:56 AM
Yes it is not impossible because of massive adoptation. In my country it is accepted. There is an application wallet that is exclusive to use here. And it has its own features that includes transactions like paying bills and even be a load retailer too.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
August 03, 2017, 02:00:38 AM
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 03, 2017, 01:14:29 AM
Bitcoin does give us freedom im part, because in any moment a countrie can dig and make it ilegal and start hunting, frozen banks accounts, and well in the general would be hard to survice with just bitcoins, since it would require a place to exchange or a interested person, but the power of a countrie does scare me since they can do almost they wanna.

No matter how strong their country will never be able to control the use of bitcoin, we may have seen some news related to controlling the use of bitcoin. But it really will never happen, even as strong as any country trying to try

They are easy to intervene bitcoin, they only target only for bitcoin exchanger, if the exchanger does not cooperate, it will be permanently closed. Many things make bitcoin steps stunted, but I think if the government doesn't legalize them with the rules they have, they are aware of destroying the potential of a large bitcoin tax source.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
August 02, 2017, 11:20:40 PM

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
August 02, 2017, 10:59:19 PM
Definitely, it's a real freedom that we never experience in the past, the government always said they will protect us and our personal information but banks can easily expose everything we have. We need to ensure although we trust banks but not fully trust everything we have, bitcoins is here to provide transparency of our transaction and provide security of our money or investment as we are the only one who can access and view it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 02, 2017, 08:13:13 PM
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
August 02, 2017, 07:43:06 PM
This is true that the bitcoin is becoming a global currency because of the different adoption of the government for bitcoin and it is really happening because a lot of countries are already adopted bitcoin or just starting to adopt it but we can already see the effect of it in the market price of bitcoin which is already on a high position.
i think there is no doubt that bitcoin is already the global currency of the world. and i think its popularity is still increasing.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
August 02, 2017, 04:36:00 PM
It seems there are still many issues to be solved, especially the problem of transaction confirmation that continues to slow even now more than 200k transactions have not been confirmed.
Hope you were following the upgrades and the news that we have already upgraded the network and hope you know the upgrade is done to nullify these issues in the first place and allow people to transact at a lower price like we used to do in the past,wait for some time until everything is resolved and it will be back to normal.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 02, 2017, 03:26:52 PM
all county will accept bitcoin as payment and exchange same day. and bitcoin will be the  global currency. And increase rapidly and unstoppable  even a government can not stop bitcoin .and bitcoin will be legal to the all county not just bitcoin but all crypto currency like ethereum and litecoin
yes that is  right that at the end all the countries will accept bitcoin but i think it will take a lot of time because still only japan has accepted bitcoin and the reason is  that in japan the bitcoin users are more and therefore they consider bitcoin as legal currency.
Well, nowadays so many big countries are receiving bitcoin, but I do not think that's maximal yet. Maybe currently bitcoin is still in development, I feel that bitcoin will also become a global currency, because big countries have started to accept bitcoin as a legal transaction tool.
Bitcoin has been a global currency since it was created and there will be nothing change in this. Even if the country ban bitcoin, it will still be used by people over the world. Legalizing bitcoin only make the more people notice about it. Bitcoin is good and it needs to be used everywhere. People need to learn more about bitcoin because it is one of the safest way to keep your property

Bitcoin is not just currency globally, it much more some consider it at value similar to gold, the more you have it the better. But you are wrong about the safest way we saw many times wallet and even exchanges got hacked but when you look at bank this is far safer way to keep money.
Pages:
Jump to: