Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 33. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252
August 21, 2017, 08:17:08 PM
It's already a global currency but not yet fully globally and locally accepted currency, as we all know that some of the countries legalize it and some of countries made bitcoin illegal. Some countries do accept bitcoin but locally they are not fully accepting it. It is better to say that Bitcoin is slowly becoming globally accepted currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 07:18:47 PM
i think bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency . i think after 1-2 years all people will know about bitcoin for sure
to me i think bitcoin is already a global currency because people are using bitcoin throughout the world.you can see the users of bitcoin everywhere in this world, even in backward countries where the facilities of internet and compare are present, so people there are using bitcoin in a proper way, they even invested their money in bitcoin for making money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 21, 2017, 06:09:33 PM
Certainly, bitcoin is becoming a world wide currency, and will grow bigger in the future. Half of the places I go now, all except bitcoin.  Wink I guess that's a good thing for us investors. BTC
A global currency, yes. A major global currency, unfortunately not, and it seems a long way off happening too..
There is a long list of countries that are being screwed over with negative interest rates and massively devalued currencies, people in these countries would have done very well getting their money into bitcoin a few months ago, but as can be seen by the low price, they aren't really doing that.

I guess price volatility is still too high, or upwards price volatility too low for people to be tempted in on mass.
Well as far as I know mate, Bitcoin was made as a global currency since all people can use it, even if some countries have already banned it for some reason that it would greatly affect the livelihood of their people still everyone I mean anyone can still use it.

Even if the volatility of price is not that great we can still consider Bitcoin as a phenomenal coin. It is still great for investing, you'll catch some big fishes for sure.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 02:26:17 PM
Bitcoin is significantly different from all coins. And its main difference is the lack of territorial linkage. And this suggests that bitcoin since its inception was a global currency
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 02:08:20 PM
Bitcoin is already a global currency since its creation. Its available worldwide for everyone having access to the internet connection. In addition it is decentralized, so you don't need to create accounts and verify your identity. So it is obviously a global currency

Yes you are right because companies like Microsoft are now accepting Bitcoins and other companies are also now thinking to start accepting Bitcoins. In Pakistan you can purchase cellular minutes with Bitcoins and convert it easily to paper money or transfer it to your bank account
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
August 21, 2017, 01:53:48 PM
i think bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency . i think after 1-2 years all people will know about bitcoin for sure
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 01:46:38 PM
Bitcoin can already be called a global currency, but it needs to gain even more popularity so that everyone does not know about and could use anywhere without the need for an exchange for ordinary money.
Bitcoin is already accepted globally and used globally as an global currency. Bitcoin is best in terms of trading globally.
Also bitcoin has many advantages that attracts new users and even many new countries. Now also many governments are starting some seminar about bitcoins for increasing the knowledge of bitcoins for peoples.  Bitcoin just needs to reduce the transaction fees and yes then it will be more profitable.

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 12:04:49 PM
Bitcoin can already be called a global currency, but it needs to gain even more popularity so that everyone does not know about and could use anywhere without the need for an exchange for ordinary money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 21, 2017, 02:20:36 AM
I think it was intended to be a global currency, and it is now. Before bitcoins were introduced as far as I know there were no currency that you can use to buy anything anywhere. Today you can use bitcoin at some parts of the world . Unlike dollar, you have to exchange it to Peso in order to spend it in the Philippines. Bitcoin is still in progress, we just have to wait for it to grow to its ultimate form. It doesn't have to defeat dollar or gold, it just needs to exist.
Well as far as I know it already defeated gold in values atleast, so maybe the dollars would be next in the list. Again it will be just in values, because for now dollars also have so much advantage over Bitcoin.

But it is true that it was intended to be as a global currency, well that explains the decentralized approach of these coins (including altcoins).
Activity: 350
August 20, 2017, 07:34:45 PM
Bitcoin is already a global currency since its creation. Its available worldwide for everyone having access to the internet connection. In addition it is decentralized, so you don't need to create accounts and verify your identity. So it is obviously a global currency
Bitcoin has been a global currency from the beginning but at those stages bitcoin was not really useful since you could not do much with it, but now things have changed dramatically since you can buy all kind of stuff and pay for services all over the world, and as adoption grows then it will come to the point where you will not have to convert your bitcoin to fiat anymore and you could travel to any country and expect that someone there accepts bitcoin as a payment option.
I also think that bitcoin is a global currency from very beginning because it is providing good opportunities to people to make money. even in future we can expect that bitcoin will continue giving opportunities to people to make more money from bitcoin. i think those people who have experience in trading they have good opportunities to make money.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
August 20, 2017, 06:45:26 PM
I think it was intended to be a global currency, and it is now. Before bitcoins were introduced as far as I know there were no currency that you can use to buy anything anywhere. Today you can use bitcoin at some parts of the world . Unlike dollar, you have to exchange it to Peso in order to spend it in the Philippines. Bitcoin is still in progress, we just have to wait for it to grow to its ultimate form. It doesn't have to defeat dollar or gold, it just needs to exist.
Activity: 546
August 20, 2017, 06:39:07 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
Indeed. The reason for that rise of bitcoin that bring it to the top of being the future global currency are the people who have been supporting bitcoin cryptocurrency along the way because they have already experienced and witnesssed its benefits it can give. So the possibility for bitcoin to be a global currency is really visible due to the rising demands of bitcoin users to make bitcoin as a legal usage not just in nation but worldwide
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 20, 2017, 05:44:08 PM
Bitcoin has been a global currency from the beginning but at those stages bitcoin was not really useful since you could not do much with it, but now things have changed dramatically since you can buy all kind of stuff and pay for services all over the world, and as adoption grows then it will come to the point where you will not have to convert your bitcoin to fiat anymore and you could travel to any country and expect that someone there accepts bitcoin as a payment option.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 20, 2017, 03:09:55 PM
Since its firsts days bitcoin were traded and exchanged with others for a fee, bitcoin is already global, next years we might see bitcoin being used and be news over television as in the past. I keep shocked since it were to say something about it, for me bitcoin is already a worldwide currencie as well payment processor.

As stated bitcoin has already got an universal acceptance due to the conversion access that it has got. Being an global currency is not that easy, with bitcoin this too happened in a much earlier stage. Hope by the years to come the tremendous growth will make it accessible to the common people same as the fiat at present.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
August 20, 2017, 03:04:20 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
August 20, 2017, 02:54:44 PM
Since its firsts days bitcoin were traded and exchanged with others for a fee, bitcoin is already global, next years we might see bitcoin being used and be news over television as in the past. I keep shocked since it were to say something about it, for me bitcoin is already a worldwide currencie as well payment processor.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
August 18, 2017, 02:48:34 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

It is possible if the number of bitcoin users are consistently rising and becoming widely known wodwide.  But the problem is that it is not legal and not under the government. As of today many other companies are accepting it and if this continuous it is surely possible.
Activity: 257
Merit: 102
August 18, 2017, 02:22:51 AM
Yes, it is possible that bitcoin is a becoming global currency because almost all country are familiar in bitcoin. There are country that legalize bitcoin so it is not impossible for other’s too do that and it will become the currency already. We can tell that bitcoin become the global currency if all establishments or company accept bitcoin as term of payment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 16, 2017, 02:30:51 AM
In a few years ago when i do not join this side then i see this it was a local currency and that time i do not interested for this side, now a days its became developed day by day, now many people are interested for this Global currency side. i think it was success day by day.
Sure it will succeed because bitcoin is getting more popularity and the big businesses are now taking action about bitcoin and they are slowly making it as an alternative payment method on their business and because of that they can also promote bitcoin to be used by other people and it will lead for bitcoin for becoming a global currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 01:35:09 AM
In a few years ago when i do not join this side then i see this it was a local currency and that time i do not interested for this side, now a days its became developed day by day, now many people are interested for this Global currency side. i think it was success day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: