Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 61. (Read 226367 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
April 05, 2017, 11:31:39 AM
Now many have doubts that bitcoin can become a world currency. Nobody knows what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow. Therefore, we can not now talk about the good future bitcoin
I think the future can be predicted from the current bitcoin development. if the development of bitcoin is bad then the future will be ugly. but you can see the development of bitcoin is very good

And also at the speed which things will go.

Look at the fees, if they continue in this trend, we will be paying over a dollar in transaction fees the upcoming years.

There needs to be a change, and soon, or the future for bitcoin will look very ugly. I have read that segwit could be a good solution for these issues, and that it is ready to be deployed, my question is, why don't we activate it? Miner consensus?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 05, 2017, 11:16:32 AM
Now many have doubts that bitcoin can become a world currency. Nobody knows what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow. Therefore, we can not now talk about the good future bitcoin
I think the future can be predicted from the current bitcoin development. if the development of bitcoin is bad then the future will be ugly. but you can see the development of bitcoin is very good
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 05, 2017, 10:53:50 AM
I have faced it, I tried to introduce BTC, showed them its potential, profit increasing opportunity. But simply they are not interested. Some fears the volatility and some fears the governments. But still there will be many who will be using it, but not all. So dream of BTC becoming global currency is very difficult to fulfill, but its certainly not impossible.

You are showing them how to get profit and such that means they treat it as some kind of investment. People wont really believe in new kind of investment nowadays and if you actually started off by telling more of its function then Im sure that you are going to get better response from those people

I believe that this is a good point. The BTC popularization will happen when it could be used as a payment system. Gold has tremendous value, but nobody uses it to pay their coffee.
We are moving toward this, the day when BTC will be used as a "regular" payment method. But, to do so, it needs to be more "stable" as a token of value. 100% valorization in 1 year doesn't make me wanting to spend BTC. And BTC only will be as popular as its cases of utilization. Wink
If in one moment we're thinking that Bitcoin is becoming a Global Currency then main concern is Bitcoin the digital currency, which is totally decentralized also unstable, mostly unpredictable too. So, in future, have a solution about these, then it can be because Bitcoin has the good potential to become the new global currency.

Bitcoin has excellent potential, but has no support from the government. This is the only reason that prevents the formation of bitcoin as an international currency

I think the bitcoin does not need the support from the governments. As long as they do not hinder it, it is excellent.
Yes as of now, bitcoin does not need the support of the government because it can stand alone from its own and it still can support itself without the help of government but in the long run, we need the government because they can be the big investor in bitcoin and they will help to make the bitcoin stable and more secured because government will take over of it.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Cryptotalk.org
April 05, 2017, 10:48:27 AM
I have faced it, I tried to introduce BTC, showed them its potential, profit increasing opportunity. But simply they are not interested. Some fears the volatility and some fears the governments. But still there will be many who will be using it, but not all. So dream of BTC becoming global currency is very difficult to fulfill, but its certainly not impossible.

You are showing them how to get profit and such that means they treat it as some kind of investment. People wont really believe in new kind of investment nowadays and if you actually started off by telling more of its function then Im sure that you are going to get better response from those people

I believe that this is a good point. The BTC popularization will happen when it could be used as a payment system. Gold has tremendous value, but nobody uses it to pay their coffee.
We are moving toward this, the day when BTC will be used as a "regular" payment method. But, to do so, it needs to be more "stable" as a token of value. 100% valorization in 1 year doesn't make me wanting to spend BTC. And BTC only will be as popular as its cases of utilization. Wink
If in one moment we're thinking that Bitcoin is becoming a Global Currency then main concern is Bitcoin the digital currency, which is totally decentralized also unstable, mostly unpredictable too. So, in future, have a solution about these, then it can be because Bitcoin has the good potential to become the new global currency.

Bitcoin has excellent potential, but has no support from the government. This is the only reason that prevents the formation of bitcoin as an international currency

I think the bitcoin does not need the support from the governments. As long as they do not hinder it, it is excellent.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
March 27, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 27, 2017, 11:30:11 AM
Yes it is true,
With the passage of time bitcoin is Definitely becoming a global Currency.
I mean the number of bitcoin users have increased drastically.
More and more trading platforms have started accepting it.
But no one knows what the future holds.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
March 27, 2017, 11:19:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
March 27, 2017, 11:18:59 AM
If we will talk and discuss about the good future of bitcoin and will work for it then nothing bad will happen to bitcoin in the future and it will go to the way to become a global currency and will be widely used for the global use at all parts of the world.

it is a global cryptocurrency , every nation uses it now and being accepted by many users. Bitcoin being widely use helps lot of its users that's why we keep on adopting and using it that for sure every nation and people will soon get curious on it and will definitely use it.

I'm wonder for some country forbid bitcoin usage for security reason let say that bitcoin can be use for money laundry things that will lead into terrorism activity. It's affect indirectly for bitcoin popularity around the world so it become slower exposure but i'm sure that that bitcoin has unexpected way to grow
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
March 27, 2017, 11:04:40 AM
I don't believe that a global currency must be issued by an authority. I believe that a global currency just has to be a currency that is accepted globally. I do believe that it will be a cryptocurrency. I personally think that Bitcoin has the best chance of being accepted globally simply because it doesn't have a central authority. For this reason alone more people will be willing to accept it. And it certainly doesn't hurt that it has network effect going for it.

Well i dream with the day countries will accept and recognize bitcoin as a digital currency, and that might happen on the next 10-20 years, since some politicians are aware of bitcoin already. Almost all of the transactions are being made with bitcoin, and the power and volume is already big enought to get those status.
and hope that your dream will turn in to reality very soon, when all the people of the world will be using bitcoin and all the countries of the world will accept bitcoin as legal currency and even the governments will also accept bitcoin in government's departments.
Probably that dream would not turn into reality, we cannot expect that all the people in this world will use bitcoin, in fact I do not
even expect a majority total of population will into bitcoin. Considering how complicated bitcoin is, a simple person who does not really
in need of bitcoin would not bother to interest on it, at least we should be realistic all the time

And how complicated Bitcoin really is?

You just don't know how complicated any digital fiat money is simply because you don't see all the gory details hidden under the hood. You don't need to be a mechanic or engineer to drive a car, you may not even know how the internal combustion engine works. It is the same with Bitcoin, using a web wallet is easier than using online banking in most cases. I guess you never send money via wire transfer. I wish you would have a chance to fill a payment order, which is "an instruction to the ordered bank to arrange for the payment of one specified amount to the beneficiary", as per dictionary. You would quickly change your attitude
Activity: 70
https://boscoin.io
March 27, 2017, 10:44:02 AM

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 27, 2017, 09:43:42 AM
If we will talk and discuss about the good future of bitcoin and will work for it then nothing bad will happen to bitcoin in the future and it will go to the way to become a global currency and will be widely used for the global use at all parts of the world.

it is a global cryptocurrency , every nation uses it now and being accepted by many users. Bitcoin being widely use helps lot of its users that's why we keep on adopting and using it that for sure every nation and people will soon get curious on it and will definitely use it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
March 27, 2017, 09:37:12 AM
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 27, 2017, 09:01:20 AM
This is an advancement of today Bitcoin will become a global currency if all countries are connected online or via the internet. Unfortunately there are still countries where the Internet is still not available and if available spotty or expensive to get a signal. We all know that we could not transact using Bitcoin without Internet network. therefore we have to find another way to get a deal without the Internet such as bluetooth or infra red
I don't think this is a good idea but we can still do transactions with bitcoin without having internet or even requiring it. But how? That is one of the good question and i will answer that by saying "Paper" yes you read it right, paper... to be specific paper wallets. But how? We just need some or a big generator who will generate bitcoin wallets using paper and put some value on it and distribute it on its countrymen. It is like substitute for money and it involves bitcoin and it doesn't require internet since you will pay the item in person by just exchanging item and the paper wallet with some bitcoin in it.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
March 27, 2017, 07:51:54 AM
This is an advancement of today Bitcoin will become a global currency if all countries are connected online or via the internet. Unfortunately there are still countries where the Internet is still not available and if available spotty or expensive to get a signal. We all know that we could not transact using Bitcoin without Internet network. therefore we have to find another way to get a deal without the Internet such as bluetooth or infra red
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2017, 07:23:40 AM

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
March 27, 2017, 07:02:03 AM
I don't believe that a global currency must be issued by an authority. I believe that a global currency just has to be a currency that is accepted globally. I do believe that it will be a cryptocurrency. I personally think that Bitcoin has the best chance of being accepted globally simply because it doesn't have a central authority. For this reason alone more people will be willing to accept it. And it certainly doesn't hurt that it has network effect going for it.

Well i dream with the day countries will accept and recognize bitcoin as a digital currency, and that might happen on the next 10-20 years, since some politicians are aware of bitcoin already. Almost all of the transactions are being made with bitcoin, and the power and volume is already big enought to get those status.
and hope that your dream will turn in to reality very soon, when all the people of the world will be using bitcoin and all the countries of the world will accept bitcoin as legal currency and even the governments will also accept bitcoin in government's departments.
Probably that dream would not turn into reality, we cannot expect that all the people in this world will use bitcoin, in fact I do not
even expect a majority total of population will into bitcoin. Considering how complicated bitcoin is, a simple person who does not really
in need of bitcoin would not bother to interest on it, at least we should be realistic all the time.

Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 27, 2017, 06:04:34 AM

I really don’t see the countries of the world accepting it as a global currency, the bitcoin market is not that big, I mean the price of the transactions made by the bitcoin in the stock markets are not comparable to the us dollar or the euro which are accepted worldwide, so we need more investment for that to happen.

It may be too early to consider bitcoin as global payment system. When at least 50% of world population will be using bitcoin we can declare such status to bitcoin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
March 26, 2017, 06:39:54 PM

in need of bitcoin would not bother to interest on it, at least we should be realistic all the time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 26, 2017, 06:31:21 PM

Activity: 84
March 26, 2017, 03:45:25 PM
Similarly, we now can't talk about the bad future of bitcoin. I think that if the decision on the establishment of the cash bitcoin, everything can change. Now in the world there is not a single currency backed by gold.
Pages:
Jump to: