Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 69. (Read 226367 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
January 20, 2017, 02:52:05 AM
Yes I also think that bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency and more people are interested to know about it, how they can treat it.

It is actually happening that Bitcoin is globally used by the different countries nowadays.  And some are owning it as there own property together with the ordinance that they are going to make about in bitcoin. That's is totally a great news if that happens for sure other country will also adopt the system and features of bitcoin.
bitcoin is not accepted by some countries as a means of legal payment. if what you say it's happened I think it will reduce the confidence in Fiat in the public eye and I think it would also have a major impact on the country's financial institutions
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 20, 2017, 02:43:00 AM
I believe it absolutely can become a global currency. All we need is more time to make bitcoin more understandable, easier to use, easier to adopt, easier to trust. Who knows how long until that happens, but when it does, it will cause a revolution.
to me i think it already has become a global currency as bitcoin is using already in all over the world, you can see people in this form using bitcoin through out the world. but their number is still very low,hope in future the users of bitcoin will me many more as compare to the present users of bitcoin.
yes that is a fact that bitcoin is already a global currency, because you can  see the users of bitcoin from all over the world, now even the backward countries people are also using bitcoin, and still the users of bitcoins are continuously increasing and hope that very soon all the people of the world will start using bitcoin.

Bitcoin it's self is one big revolution in crypto world really bitcoin has largest user base community where people are keep using it for their daily activities. Many people from different parts of country it indicates bitcoin almost a global currency where people can buy with fiat currency.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
January 20, 2017, 02:18:48 AM
Yes I also think that bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency and more people are interested to know about it, how they can treat it.

It is actually happening that Bitcoin is globally used by the different countries nowadays.  And some are owning it as there own property together with the ordinance that they are going to make about in bitcoin. That's is totally a great news if that happens for sure other country will also adopt the system and features of bitcoin.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
January 08, 2017, 09:14:53 PM
I still doubt that bitcoin can be a global currency to 20 years into the future, to become a global currency is certainly not easy, through a long steps. Prior to becoming a global currency, the whole area should have a single currency as well like EURO. If everything is stable then can put together all over the world.
The definition of a global currency is what we already have witness now, the fact that it has been used from different people around the globe it already considered as one. I believe we cannot compete to fiat as we are just an alternative one in the crypto world and this is just our world as we cannot force people to adopt who still trust the fiat system.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 08, 2017, 08:18:24 PM
I still doubt that bitcoin can be a global currency to 20 years into the future, to become a global currency is certainly not easy, through a long steps. Prior to becoming a global currency, the whole area should have a single currency as well like EURO. If everything is stable then can put together all over the world.
Activity: 532
January 08, 2017, 07:36:25 PM
I believe it absolutely can become a global currency. All we need is more time to make bitcoin more understandable, easier to use, easier to adopt, easier to trust. Who knows how long until that happens, but when it does, it will cause a revolution.
to me i think it already has become a global currency as bitcoin is using already in all over the world, you can see people in this form using bitcoin through out the world. but their number is still very low,hope in future the users of bitcoin will me many more as compare to the present users of bitcoin.
yes that is right to say that bitcoin is already a global currency. and hope that in future it will continue with the same strategy, in fact the users of bitcoin are continuously increasing and hope that very soon a good number of people will be using bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 08, 2017, 04:22:39 PM
I would totally say that bitcoin is becoming a Global Currency if there are lots of places in every country all over the world that are completely adopted and accepting bitcoin . as of now , I am not convinced that it is becoming a Global Currency as I don't feel it yet here in my country . maybe I would proudly say it once there are lots places and people I know that are already using bitcoin .

Get out there and spread the word! We're the only ones that have to make it a global currency. Let your local merchants know that they can accept bitcoin as payment, and tell them of all the benefits of doing so!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 08, 2017, 10:26:14 AM
I would totally say that bitcoin is becoming a Global Currency if there are lots of places in every country all over the world that are completely adopted and accepting bitcoin . as of now , I am not convinced that it is becoming a Global Currency as I don't feel it yet here in my country . maybe I would proudly say it once there are lots places and people I know that are already using bitcoin .
Activity: 952
January 08, 2017, 02:32:27 AM
We cannot predict that yet,well lets just be not into panic.Try to observe how it runs today it rises and made a good value and eventually it will continue to mark up high in market.There are ups and downs so we are all be aware that its not permanent,hopefully it will.
Of course we can't because it's the future, but with the current state of bitcoin, I already believe it has already reach the level as a global currency. All people can use bitcoin if they have the knowledge with it as there's no restriction in any countries.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
January 08, 2017, 01:52:24 AM
We cannot predict that yet,well lets just be not into panic.Try to observe how it runs today it rises and made a good value and eventually it will continue to mark up high in market.There are ups and downs so we are all be aware that its not permanent,hopefully it will.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
January 07, 2017, 01:03:03 PM
Bitcoin will become a global currency.
We can use bitcoin anytime and everywhere.
I think you meant we WILL be able to use it anytime and everywhere, in the future.
It is a possibility only. I can see the vast majority of businesses accepting cryprocurrencies, but the governments have absolutely 0 reasons to do anything in favor of them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
January 07, 2017, 03:09:37 AM
Is that so? I challenge you to go outside. Naked and only with some Bitcoin equipped and then try to buy some cloths and something to eat with Bitcoin. If you can do this, then i will believe you. I know that i would either die because of hunger/thirst or end up in a mental institution because i could not buy anything to wear. 

Haha, that's a funny one.

Having said so, you probably can't buy clothes in New York with Singapore dollar, does that invalid SGD's worth?
Probably not, but nobody claims that you can use the Singapore Dollar "anytime and everywhere". But if someone would claim it and i would go and and try, just to find out that it is not true, then i would be pissed and stay away from Singapore Dollars in the future.   
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
January 06, 2017, 11:27:38 PM
Wrong... The fact that less than 1% of the total popular are the users of bitcoin, that does not qualify your statement.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
January 06, 2017, 10:16:14 PM
Is that so? I challenge you to go outside. Naked and only with some Bitcoin equipped and then try to buy some cloths and something to eat with Bitcoin. If you can do this, then i will believe you. I know that i would either die because of hunger/thirst or end up in a mental institution because i could not buy anything to wear. 

Haha, that's a funny one.

Having said so, you probably can't buy clothes in New York with Singapore dollar, does that invalid SGD's worth?
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
January 06, 2017, 04:44:39 PM
Activity: 616
January 06, 2017, 04:27:22 PM
Activity: 770
January 06, 2017, 03:37:40 PM
yes that is a fact that bitcoin is already a global currency, because you can  see the users of bitcoin from all over the world, now even the backward countries people are also using bitcoin, and still the users of bitcoins are continuously increasing and hope that very soon all the people of the world will start using bitcoin.
In terms of usage it is thought to be a global currency but professionally it is not a global currency as currently dollar is used as a global currency for the finance system of the world. Whenever the governments will accept bitcoin for their transactions then it will be called as completely global currency.
Activity: 434
January 06, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

Sorry, I meant to say the world currency.  Grin
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2017, 03:21:29 PM
Activity: 378
January 06, 2017, 10:09:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: