Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 76. (Read 226367 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
December 03, 2016, 01:08:23 PM
Yes bitcoin is going to become global currency very soon because i see in localbitcoin there are many countries people are approching buying and selling their bitcoins on daily basis, till now USD has great demand every country, many people are storing the bitcoin for future, may be banks will also accept bitcoins very soon.

Yes, some banks have already taken steps towards implementation of Bitcoin. Around the world, Bitcoin is becoming more popular every day. Many see it as a big potential. Bitcoin has an international currency

I also heard they are creating their own blockchain so they could be creating their own and not bitcoin. Which banks are you talking? its going to be a huge news if its publicized.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
December 03, 2016, 01:05:35 PM
Yes bitcoin is going to become global currency very soon because i see in localbitcoin there are many countries people are approching buying and selling their bitcoins on daily basis, till now USD has great demand every country, many people are storing the bitcoin for future, may be banks will also accept bitcoins very soon.

Yes, some banks have already taken steps towards implementation of Bitcoin. Around the world, Bitcoin is becoming more popular every day. Many see it as a big potential. Bitcoin has an international currency
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
December 03, 2016, 12:22:52 PM
You know time is running and the public will be more advanced and of course people will use age appropriate technology as well as the currency, I'm sure they will start using bitcoin in the future
It could happen but not all has the capacity to understand how to use bitcoin, it's pretty complicated for simple user who are not actively transacting online. It will become a global currency but never expect that majority of the worlds population will adopt. It will be only be dominant online, but will not affect the physical world offline transaction.
i would say, that it totally depends on the people in power. if they have in interest in making bitcoin the prime currency, then they will. governments can make you to use it. simple as that. and they do not care if it is complicated or not. right now people all constantly using thing they have no clue about and most also do not understand money.

But what could potentially make them interested in Bitcoin?

With fiat they can strip masses off of their wealth, with Bitcoin that would be next to impossible. Bitcoin, though itself being only pseudoanonymous, is already a pain in their ass in this respect, and tracing its transactions is a by far more challenging task than tracing fiat transactions made through banks, which are totally transparent to them. And then there's a question of taxes. How are they going to collect taxes if Bitcoin is to be made into the "prime currency"?

i do not know what would make them interested in bitcoin. but i know when. just wait until they find a way for bitcoin to work in their favor.
as for the texas, i expect it to work the same as now. why would it be different?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
December 03, 2016, 10:42:10 AM
You know time is running and the public will be more advanced and of course people will use age appropriate technology as well as the currency, I'm sure they will start using bitcoin in the future
It could happen but not all has the capacity to understand how to use bitcoin, it's pretty complicated for simple user who are not actively transacting online. It will become a global currency but never expect that majority of the worlds population will adopt. It will be only be dominant online, but will not affect the physical world offline transaction.
i would say, that it totally depends on the people in power. if they have in interest in making bitcoin the prime currency, then they will. governments can make you to use it. simple as that. and they do not care if it is complicated or not. right now people all constantly using thing they have no clue about and most also do not understand money.

But what could potentially make them interested in Bitcoin?

With fiat they can strip masses off of their wealth, with Bitcoin that would be next to impossible. Bitcoin, though itself being only pseudoanonymous, is already a pain in their ass in this respect, and tracing its transactions is a by far more challenging task than tracing fiat transactions made through banks, which are totally transparent to them. And then there's a question of taxes. How are they going to collect taxes if Bitcoin is to be made into the "prime currency"?
Activity: 163
December 03, 2016, 06:43:26 AM
Wait till economies like Africa, India start implementing it in their lives in micro economies. It will be interesting to see.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
December 03, 2016, 06:39:54 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
December 03, 2016, 05:32:48 AM
The more advanced civilization certainly increasingly converge all forms of payment including the currency. I believe, after the unification of European currencies, it will be overtaken by other regions and would eventually be a single currency. And bitcoin had the opportunity to become a global currency.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 30, 2016, 10:56:45 PM
The more advanced civilization certainly increasingly converge all forms of payment including the currency. I believe, after the unification of European currencies, it will be overtaken by other regions and would eventually be a single currency. And bitcoin had the opportunity to become a global currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 30, 2016, 07:22:51 PM
Activity: 162
November 30, 2016, 05:41:34 PM
India is gravitating towards being a cashless society, I can see Bitcoin would gain a lot of traction in india during that time.

I suppose only one way to find out, shouldn't be too long now if they follow up with what their government said.

Yeah, exactly, because recently, India government has banned their 500 and 5000 notes that's why people suddenly turn the bitcoin, and using it in transactions. May be it is a reason.
But about the thread, i think that bitcoin is a global currency, because it is used in all over the world and people use it in different ways of saving, trading and gambling and also different transactions.

It is also a way for people to hedge their local currency incase of value drop, the india's 500/5000 notes ban is a huge deal and could negatively affect their local currency value, capital flight may as well trigger a adoption boom, at least in india soon.

Bitcoin has the power to be used to pay for anything money can pay for, assuming both parties are willing to proceed withi t.
Activity: 686
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
November 30, 2016, 04:51:20 PM
India is gravitating towards being a cashless society, I can see Bitcoin would gain a lot of traction in india during that time.

I suppose only one way to find out, shouldn't be too long now if they follow up with what their government said.

Yeah, exactly, because recently, India government has banned their 500 and 5000 notes that's why people suddenly turn the bitcoin, and using it in transactions. May be it is a reason.
But about the thread, i think that bitcoin is a global currency, because it is used in all over the world and people use it in different ways of saving, trading and gambling and also different transactions.
We have the same understanding on the current status of bitcoin, it's definitely a global currency which made us connect from different places of the world. Here, we have complete freedom on what we want to do with our bitcoins, we can use it as our capital to grow our finances and at the same time we can enjoy here through gambling with our bitcoins.

I heard that india case, also see pretty much india bitcoin user and even developer who want to build a bitcoin business to build their financial better, they actually deligent people who want to learn, i appreciate it.

Well bitcoin will not touch at government level, yes it could be have a chance to become global, more people will know what bitcoin is, but in this case they will use it as alternative currency which will not replace fiat. any bitcoin features is against government terms, so why this will not replace fiat.

And sadly you just using bitcoin for gambling, yes it have an ability hard to tracking when using your credit card, people around you will must be know your activity, but don't be addicted to gambling.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
November 30, 2016, 03:18:10 PM
hope it's come true over the world..
Still many days to count on.

It will come true only by contributing in building awareness about bitcoin and cryptocurrency technology. We as an individual user should create awareness among our friends and family, we should inculcate the payment technology of future in our kids so they will find it easier to deal with it. If we want bitcoin to come up as a global currency then we must build a global user base and for that, we can take responsibility of our own town to make more and more people aware of this technology.
That sound good but it is easier said than done since you will need to convince people to use bitcoin, the easiest way is for people to convince themselves that bitcoin is the right choice for them, that would take longer but the gains will be more representative of the actual growth of bitcoin.
We all believe its good idea but its very easy to say but very difficult to do because its need too much time and desire for this but most of peoples have no time for this so better done with media and some other ways much easier and good but its also need good amount of money
once digital era come and applied evenly around the world
i guess bitcoin will be more than accepted in public community
fiat gonna be outdated and digital currency used everywhere
we are on the right way currently building bitcoin ecosystems.
We cannot hope to get an even growth of bitcoin around the world, it is very obvious to me the richest and most advanced countries of the world are going to adopt bitcoin faster and the poor countries will adopt it a lot more slowly.
I hope that your words come true but i didnt think that government of any county will accept bitcoin as their one the major payment option.bitcoin comes with risk and i think they will not gamble their economy with it.yes,bitcoin as a payment option will soon popular across globe but not in government level.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 30, 2016, 12:59:28 PM

It will come true only by contributing in building awareness about bitcoin and cryptocurrency technology. We as an individual user should create awareness among our friends and family, we should inculcate the payment technology of future in our kids so they will find it easier to deal with it. If we want bitcoin to come up as a global currency then we must build a global user base and for that, we can take responsibility of our own town to make more and more people aware of this technology.
That sound good but it is easier said than done since you will need to convince people to use bitcoin, the easiest way is for people to convince themselves that bitcoin is the right choice for them, that would take longer but the gains will be more representative of the actual growth of bitcoin.
We all believe its good idea but its very easy to say but very difficult to do because its need too much time and desire for this but most of peoples have no time for this so better done with media and some other ways much easier and good but its also need good amount of money
We cannot hope to get an even growth of bitcoin around the world, it is very obvious to me the richest and most advanced countries of the world are going to adopt bitcoin faster and the poor countries will adopt it a lot more slowly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
November 30, 2016, 04:54:27 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

For now China lead bitcoin in exchange rate and miners even transaction. We figure it out that there are some currency ahead USD if looking for higher price, so it's an advantage if you live on those countries and haven't tight regulations about bitcoin exchanges, moreover if there are many merchants which accepted bitcoin payment.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 30, 2016, 03:51:30 AM

We have the same understanding on the current status of bitcoin, it's definitely a global currency which made us connect from different places of the world. Here, we have complete freedom on what we want to do with our bitcoins, we can use it as our capital to grow our finances and at the same time we can enjoy here through gambling with our bitcoins.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
November 30, 2016, 03:46:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
November 30, 2016, 02:06:19 AM

Activity: 532
November 29, 2016, 08:04:06 PM
I fully agree with you about this concept. it will be very trong crypto-symbol in the future
I always store 70% money of BTC as like as saving money
Wow, too aggressive but it's great if you can afford what you have invested. We have our own decision on how much we are willing to invest because we are the only one who can see the value of bitcoin and it's possibility to be more successful in the future.
I think people are always greedy habits of course for those getting a big profit that they allocate substantial funds for investment, I bet they will not be able to afford when they lose, because it will make them bankrupt
Activity: 238
November 29, 2016, 07:52:08 PM
For now and about 10 years I still doubt that bitcoin becoming a global currency. Need rules and regulations to make it, a main point is accept by countries. Until now bitcoin not yet approved by the government. And also technology in third countries is not support.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
November 29, 2016, 07:38:09 PM

Pages:
Jump to: