Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is dying? - page 11. (Read 2072 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2018, 07:20:57 PM
Care to share who's this crypto experts? As far as I'm concern, there's no so called experts here because the price fluctuates and volatile because its a speculative asset.

I'm not a financial advisor as well, but if you're holding your coins then obviously you're not losing any money. Just stick to the basic, HODL strategy and look at the bright side of things, used this timing and take advantage to buy more bitcoin because they're at a a discount and very cheap. Best of luck!!!

Very good advice mate for the newbies didn't understand well the importance of holding strategy and the importance of how to avoid loses, listening to the negative news are cause of panic selling and cause of loses.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
November 17, 2018, 07:13:51 PM
Care to share who's this crypto experts? As far as I'm concern, there's no so called experts here because the price fluctuates and volatile because its a speculative asset.

I'm not a financial advisor as well, but if you're holding your coins then obviously you're not losing any money. Just stick to the basic, HODL strategy and look at the bright side of things, used this timing and take advantage to buy more bitcoin because they're at a a discount and very cheap. Best of luck!!!
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 06:17:23 PM
Hey guys!

I have some btc in my wallet and I believed in best but yesterday I watched some crypto news and everything seems to be even worse than I expected.
Some crypto experts told that till the end of the year Bitcoin will lose 50% percents and will come to 2500-3000$..

I don't know whether to believe in it or not.. There are so mane predictions these days.

What do you think about it? Is it still worth holding or it's time to sell everything and forget about it?
Pages:
Jump to: