Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 16. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
February 19, 2018, 10:05:04 PM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
it depends on the level of decline and the cause of the decline occurs, at least what information we got when there is a correction there we can analyze and take the decision to keep holding it, switch to altcoin or something like that.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 09:50:54 PM
No need to panic because it's really like that in the market,  sometimes it's up sometimes it's down, but most of the time it's good. We can wait , keep it in the wallet until it is up before selling it to the market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 19, 2018, 08:48:52 PM
There seems no reason to panic, be patient because soon the price will pass the highest position as the month of December, the moment of the Chinese New Year is over and all the Chinese users again buy bitcoin so it will make the price to be expensive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 08:12:31 PM
It can swing wherever your investment is, you'll panic from the fact that your money is diminishing and yes I believe that for many of the time when the bitcoin falls is panic
Activity: 176
February 19, 2018, 05:45:58 PM
Panic Time? IMHO I think its an opportunity to buy. I think this dump is a only for correction, once it stabilizes, it will slowly regain and pump. Its normal in trading as what I have experienced and I am not worried about it. Some speculations are fueling this dump, its normal.

Yes i agree with you, it is not a panic time, it is a good chance t buy bitcoin because its value still low, where in you can really buy many. Then when the value of bitcoin increase again it is a big profit that you can get. So awesome right? It is being wise if you deed this, instead of thinking bad about bitcoin because of its value drop, make it as the opportunity, a best opportunity for you to invest in bitcoin. Its value will drop that is common, and i am very sure that its value will increase again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
February 19, 2018, 04:18:45 PM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

No need to panic if the prices are going down because that is normal in trading and we should be patient to wait until the prices will rise up again. If there are dips and the price is really low, don't be discourage about it but instead take that as opportunity to invest additional coins and then hold. People do panic because they really not sure what is happening and what are their going to do if the prices goes down. My suggestions is that, we better to equip ourselves from what other experts says about the market of Bitcoin and we really need to learn on how to read the candle stick so that we will have ideas on what will happen in the next days.
Yes we dont have to get panic because the nature of the bitcoin price is that pump and dump, and we all know that the market will not really going to dump forever because sometimes it will also pump, I think if the price drop maybe we should consider this as a great opportunity because if the price drop we can really buy a lot of bitcoin with a very small amount of capital.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

No need to panic if the prices are going down because that is normal in trading and we should be patient to wait until the prices will rise up again. If there are dips and the price is really low, don't be discourage about it but instead take that as opportunity to invest additional coins and then hold. People do panic because they really not sure what is happening and what are their going to do if the prices goes down. My suggestions is that, we better to equip ourselves from what other experts says about the market of Bitcoin and we really need to learn on how to read the candle stick so that we will have ideas on what will happen in the next days.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
February 19, 2018, 01:56:17 PM
panic when the price of Bitcoin is a natural thing, then a high analysis and patience is needed to face the pressure at the time of its decline in price Bitcoin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 19, 2018, 12:03:46 PM
Doesn't mean that bitcoin is falling so are you though , don't do the panic selling some are resulting and wishing that they don't do it , panic resulting to regrets and depression. Instead your income would double up, your income result to a loss. Many of us scared on what we're doing having a doubt on ourselves , pressure and the next is panic. Always be an optimistic person , and wait always for a better price have a plan and build a strong mind set.
Activity: 152
February 12, 2018, 01:34:44 PM
if I personally still prefer to stay on bitcoin gan because bitcoin only down temporarily and this is the beginning of the year where bitcoin is always down gan and from mid year until the end of the year bitcoin will return to the original price can even reach a price higher than the price in the year -the year before.
Activity: 7
February 12, 2018, 01:30:11 PM
Bitcoin price fall and increase is common, everytime during the fall people will be getting panic and used to sell low missing the profit. With bitcoin one need to have patience to profit rather than selling on panic. This time the price drop is very big, but the same doesn't have a perfect reason behind as every digital coin is experiencinga drop and only very few are in the price pumping.
I agree with you
Activity: 226
February 12, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
There are both positive and negative facts on holding bitcoins,fluctuation of its value is obvious.So i think it is luck
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
February 08, 2018, 08:02:30 PM
Time to panic? I think that's wrong move the best move to do when bitcoin is falling so hard is to buy more you can get a good profit when bitcoin is falling because it's giving you a chance to buy more into lowest price again and wait for a bull run, Panic time is for the weak only crypto is like a fight if you're scared you will lose so many of invetors that stuck due to bitcoin falls they just hold their coins and waiting for a good time to sell.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
February 08, 2018, 07:14:20 PM
We all know that bitcoin is volatile; you never know when will its price increases or decreases. Beyond this incident, as user, I would still continue to hold bitcoins. We may experience this today, we don't know what it can do in the next days, weeks, and months. There is a lot of things that can happen in a year; just like what happened last year. As for me, I would still hold and trust bitcoin that it has not yet showed its full potential and use to the internet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
February 08, 2018, 07:09:23 PM
i don't know, but i think that this is a great chance to have some coins with a low price,but I see many people say that they were afraid and worried about it, and that was the reason which made me afraid too, but now i think it is a second chance for all of us as you said to buy and get some coins for yourself.
That's right! this current time is a big opportunity for all investors to buy bitcoin, It's too cheap compared to the price few weeks ago. Personally I used around 500$ to buy some bitcoin in few days, I am very happy with this deal, because i know that i will make a great profit in next few months.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
February 08, 2018, 06:34:07 PM
Regardless of the situation, panic is always a bad emotion, because it push you to make regrettable decisions.
So, we need to analyze the situation with a cold mind. Bitcoin is very unstable because it is under a strong attack, but it resists very well.
I predict that in some weeks it will rise again.
Being unstable of price of bitcoin was normal. Remember bitcoin is volatile. When bitcoin is falling you dont need to panic because sooner or later it will increase too. In fact investor want it because they can buy bitcoin at low price and when it pump thats the time they are going tos ell it to get high profit. It just a matter of trust to bitcoin if you are going to buy or sell just because it was falling now. In the end surely youll regret it.
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
February 08, 2018, 12:59:30 PM
 i don't know, but i think that this is a great chance to have some coins with a low price,but I see many people say that they were afraid and worried about it, and that was the reason which made me afraid too, but now i think it is a second chance for all of us as you said to buy and get some coins for yourself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
February 08, 2018, 09:25:11 AM
We have our bitcoins in our wallet holding and waiting for the right time. But unfortunately, at this time the bitcoin was really falling and frankly speaking I am also worried, but I did refresh my mind and stay cool for making a decision of holding it and never give up because it is not the end of bitcoin and hoping that this fall will recover soon. It is not yet a panic time guys...so just hold your bitcoins and pray!  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 06:50:31 AM
Many people couldn’t help and just panicked. I know it’s hard to know what to do in this kind of situations but i always think that panic selling won’t help. It just causes more mess.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
February 08, 2018, 06:45:09 AM
Panic is useless, just an emotion which makes you feel weak and not be able to think correctly. However, we can think about our next step, and also about the real reasons behind this panic.....

For me the next step to do is to buy, buy more bitcoin while the price are falling, i know bitcoin can recover, let's just wait and see how bitcoin recover in this kind of dip.
Pages:
Jump to: