Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 17. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 06:22:39 AM
When prices fall on bitcoin, I think many are beginning to worry and panic that the price does not recover, it will fall even lower and this kind of things clog your head so that we can assume that when the price of bitcoin falls panic begins to panic
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 11:21:28 PM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
I am trying to only hold onto my Bitcoins because the price per coin is very likely to have a large price in the upcoming years. If I make a bunch of Bitcoins I will try to only sell portions of it instead of selling a whole Bitcoin for fiat.
I also hold mine but i can sell it too because i have big profits because i invest this coin last year in almost 1k$ i think. Bitcoin price is unstable and we cant predict the price but i surely recommend to dont sell you coins now maybe when he hits the million price.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 11:05:04 PM
we dont need to be panic,,thats one of the disadvantages when you are into business,,,instead of selling our bitcoin at cheaper price,we can just be patience a bit for bitcoin to rise back in market,,so panic because of the falling price of bitcoin wont solve the problem
Activity: 360
February 07, 2018, 10:58:51 PM
Why do we need to panic everytime bitcoin is going dump, I think it is not helping that some of who holding bitcoin is panic selling. I think it is not helping the marketing of cryptocurrency that they need to panic selling. For you, it can cause you a lose of investment or money because you are selling it to a low price. I think is the best solution is to hold your bitcoin and be patience until the bitcoin will rise again. I think bitcoin will rise again in this month or next month. For me it is not a panic time because it is normal that bitcoin goes dump and we need to hold our bitcoin only.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 07:55:48 PM
Panic is useless, just an emotion which makes you feel weak and not be able to think correctly. However, we can think about our next step, and also about the real reasons behind this panic.....
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
February 07, 2018, 06:58:47 PM
For those who can’t see the future and for those who don’t believe in crypto future, yes it was a panic time.
The important thing is being patient, making wise moves.. So i thought it’s an advantage to get more btc. At the end of the day i’ll be waiting for a better future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 07, 2018, 06:52:49 PM
It is an advantage for those who have the money because of its low price so no need to panic. It is what it is for bitcoin users and they know that the bitcoin will increase in the near future. My friends were expecting a price increase on March. Hopefully it will happen because I really need to sell my coins. We are aware that bitcoin will continue to change its price but anyone will be surprise on how low it is now. HODL for as long as you can, don't convert if you don't need the money. HODL HODL HODL.
Activity: 25
February 07, 2018, 06:46:37 PM
The best thing to do now is to hold and buy some stocks. We all know bitcoin is volatile, the price will go up soon as usual. So no need to panic all we have to do now is to control our emotions and be patience all the time. Because I believe that bitcoin will recover and everything will alright soon.

As you have been seeing for the past few days the whole market is falling, as well as shares. Would you buy now stocks instead of cheap bitcoin?
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
February 07, 2018, 06:37:04 PM
The best thing to do now is to hold and buy some stocks. We all know bitcoin is volatile, the price will go up soon as usual. So no need to panic all we have to do now is to control our emotions and be patience all the time. Because I believe that bitcoin will recover and everything will alright soon.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 05:14:13 PM
When there is big dip and your lost huge amount of money its hard not to panic, but you must keep in mind that sell cheaper than you have bought has no sense and wait next pump.
BTC price is quite stable now and i believe that it will grow soon.
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 05:03:24 PM
Bitcoin's price is volatile, as usual it will go up again soon. There's no need to panic about it. This situation happening to bitcoin now is not new to us, so just keep on holding and don't panic, everything will be alright soon.
Activity: 70
February 07, 2018, 04:24:12 PM
 Bitcoin is an asset, dont panic sell, because if you sell ther are dudes ready to buy even at higher prices.
Activity: 181
February 07, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
panic will only make it fall and bring big losses to yourself, observe first what causes btc to fall don't do panic sell, I'm sure it will not be long so be patient bro !!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 03:44:41 PM
Don't panic,just hold on time will come the price will increase. So hold on before you invest it think of it. This is like you're playing a card game you don't know what happen next.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
February 07, 2018, 03:23:09 PM
right. I also think of the decline in the price of bitcoin and other coins to open up opportunities for new people to jump into bitcoin world. it seems like the crypto market is opening up opportunities for everyone to spend as much coins before the price goes back up..
My question is that what all crypto market will by making the people to spend their crypto currency? I think this is not the case, at this time the stocks in the western countries have really shown some great improvements and that means people have taken out their money and spent it on the stocks, recently ROBIN HOOD also has made the launch of crypto in some states so on this basis one can do the prediction that the future is bright.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
February 07, 2018, 02:58:52 PM
Regardless of the situation, panic is always a bad emotion, because it push you to make regrettable decisions.
So, we need to analyze the situation with a cold mind. Bitcoin is very unstable because it is under a strong attack, but it resists very well.
I predict that in some weeks it will rise again.
Activity: 124
February 07, 2018, 02:34:21 AM
No it's not,it's investing time for me because the bitcoin is falling it is the right time to invest your money in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 02:31:34 AM
It is better to hold on with bitcoins even if the market value is going down. Its the best time to buy moree btc now, if you have free fiat.
Activity: 546
February 07, 2018, 02:19:33 AM
Yes it is panic for the investor if the bitcoin price fall with a huge down movements it is not good for a currency to show a very huge down fall and then it is good that some of the people get benefit that bitcoin price fall and they have purchased bitcoin. Ethereum is the new altcoin and we can use this for making another way of investment for us from this we can make portfolio for further investment and through this we can become successful of the crypto market.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 07, 2018, 01:25:05 AM
No need to panic Smiley instead of selling your bitcoin you must buy bitcoin now if you have fiat i asure you a big profit on march

Yeah i agree, its better to buy more bitcoin while the price are going down than to sell your bitcoin because your panic,  just keep holding and believe in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: