Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 19. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
Do not panic, I'm trying to control my self more if we sell our bitcoin it will dump more if that is happen the one who get benefit are the whales that they can buy more bitcoin in a low price, so better to hold do not sell it in low price.

i dont think whales can get a benefit on it. Whales also loose when the value of bitcoins drop but of course they will also keep buying to recover their losses and make a profit at the same time if ever the price of bitcoin could recover again. i believe most people right now especially newbies, are starting to panic as bitcoins value still keep on decreasing day by day but majority of people including me are of course still holding because i know that one day bitcoin will be just fine and everything will be back to normal.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 05:18:38 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

yes you are right many people are panicking because bitcoin prices go down very sharply but there are happy because there is a moment to buy as much bitcoin as possible when the price is cheap and take advantage of this opportunity. I only hold until the price returns to normal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
February 06, 2018, 04:34:23 AM
Do not panic, I'm trying to control my self more if we sell our bitcoin it will dump more if that is happen the one who get benefit are the whales that they can buy more bitcoin in a low price, so better to hold do not sell it in low price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 06, 2018, 04:31:38 AM
i think majority of people have now become too much mature and they are not selling bitcoin in right now, in fact now they have better knowledge about the price of bitcoin and and its fluctuating nature, and therefore they are now not creating any panic to sell their bitcoin even on lost but for most of the time they try to hold their bitcoin even in panic like condition.
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 04:31:31 AM
and want to rebuy later, to increase profits.
Maybe they will or maybe they will not have such opportunity. No one knows when trend reversal will happen.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
February 06, 2018, 04:19:54 AM
It's not the right time to panic until selling all your money. Bitcoin value will recover do not be afraid be better to keep holding. The unstable of bitcoin is often happen.

Selling your bitcoin will just make bitcoin's price decrease more and instead of getting panic and sell your bitcoin at a losing price, just hodl what you got. And to make it more interesting here's what experienced holders' said, "buy the dip."

The problem with that not many expected btc to go this low anymore so they started either "buying the dip" when it went below 10k and now they're also at a loss. Its given that panic is what makes weak hands sell at a loss, and that's probably good for us hodlers in the long run
Let them panic so they will learn, once the price back up they will surely regret what they are doing and many the
second time around they will be more matured and has the ability to hold when some do panic selling.
Activity: 74
February 06, 2018, 04:14:00 AM
People are panicking all right. I look around and see my friends sell when a couple of weeks ago they all talked of trading and HODL-ing their way into the multi-trillion-dollar market cap space. The problem I see is two-fold. People sell because they are scared, period. And then people sell because they too are somewhat scared by the thought of much-diminished profits and want to rebuy later, to increase profits. This creates a vicious circle and self-fulfilling prophecy where the market keeps going down and down. That's fine, though. The challenge for all of us who are already HODL-ing will be to judge the bottom of the market well and come in with new funds.
Activity: 98
February 06, 2018, 04:04:23 AM
It's not the right time to panic until selling all your money. Bitcoin value will recover do not be afraid be better to keep holding. The unstable of bitcoin is often happen.

Selling your bitcoin will just make bitcoin's price decrease more and instead of getting panic and sell your bitcoin at a losing price, just hodl what you got. And to make it more interesting here's what experienced holders' said, "buy the dip."

The problem with that not many expected btc to go this low anymore so they started either "buying the dip" when it went below 10k and now they're also at a loss. Its given that panic is what makes weak hands sell at a loss, and that's probably good for us hodlers in the long run

Yes,

I recently did that for BCH, pump,dump,pump,dump...Ok let's jump in the boat, it can not fall ( as it follow the BTC a correction would be around 10k$ no less ). And you know the rest.

I lost € because I ''had'' to buy a miner but if not I would just have to wait, because until you don't sell, you don't loose. You cry, but you still have hope.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 06, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 02:49:28 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
When people/investors don't know how to crypto currency running and the big impact is bitcoin is falling many of them really panicking but if you have experience in this situation I think you are laughing for people who have a weak hands, and do you think bitcoin will be being fall or drag down, if that's happen maybe crypto will be drag for this, BTC is the number one token in cryto world, so better think of it. Just hodl, don't be affected of the others if you believe of this token.  Grin
Activity: 98
February 06, 2018, 02:38:42 AM
panic now no, but when you see this slippy stairs, yesterday (for me ) on the 8th floor actually on the 6th going down,  you can wonder until wich floor they will stop. 5th ? 4th ?... Huh Huh Huh

I hope in front of an elevator !   Grin
Activity: 129
February 05, 2018, 10:15:59 PM
Panic time? Not at all because it's natural for bitcoin to increase and decrease its value. Do not panic, in this field not just your money is your capital it also deals with your patience and your risky attitude. Panic is not an option, patience will do.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
February 05, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
February 05, 2018, 08:40:06 PM
Activity: 118
February 05, 2018, 08:36:21 PM
Panic is the enemy of any investor. Many of the owners of bitcoins imagined themselves to be investors, but in fact are simple opportunists. They use the long-term trend of bitcoin prices to rise. At the slightest drop they panic and because of their inappropriate actions everyone suffers.
Activity: 300
February 05, 2018, 08:04:14 PM
I think that any time when bitcoin falls in price for people who have it there is a panicky time as they worry about their money
Activity: 24
February 05, 2018, 05:56:24 PM
I dont panic becuase i have work, a girlfriend (wife soon), 2 cats, and we're happy for having about 1,5k EUR/monthly from out work. Cryptocurrencies are just addon for our life. I invested maybe about 2,2k EUR in mining rig, and all i have to is paying about 150 EUR/ monthly for that thing. I think that alot of people here made lots of money in cryptos and they're rich now, but greed will always take a lead here. To all people who bought cryptos when they was ATH.

Dont panic, download some games, and dont look at charts for few months.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 05:44:33 PM
i still hold my bitcoins even though the price value was falling down.Being panic is not the solutions we always experienced that ,and all we have to do is being calm and wait for the increase again .Sooner or later bitcoin price will rise again and our profit will come back again.
Activity: 308
February 05, 2018, 05:36:20 PM
dont panic this is the best time to buy bitcoin and more people knows that we need to buy more to support bitcoin/cryptocurrencies you wasting your time if you waiting up the bitcoin price
Activity: 518
February 05, 2018, 05:05:54 PM
Bitcoin can easily fall more from here since I think it's panic selling in China that causes this huge drop in price. Once the situation improves there or Chinese get rid of all their coins, Bitcoin will go only upwards from there. This time will come, it may come sooner or later though  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: