Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 35. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 02:07:20 PM
Do not panic. During the fall of the bitcoin course, you do not need to rush it to sell. It is necessary to leave 30 percent of the assets in reserve. Even if you lose some of the money, then you will have a chance to catch up. The demand and supply influence the rate of bitcoin. The more people who want to sell, the more the price will increase. Buyers will increase rates.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 01:22:07 PM
Keep calm and hodl. Why would you be so afraid? Bitcoin has already proved itself that it will be able to bounce back if the price falls and even reach higher heights. it is just the start of the age of cryptocurrency and there are still a lot to come. There's no reasons to panic when bitcoin value is fall down because I'm pretty sure that on the following waves of bitcoin it will raised up. Definitely worries regarding bitcoin value will given you stressed and it's not good to the health of bitcoin users. Instead of worrying on bitcoin value just focus on how you earn more bitcoin. More over just enjoy the bitcoin movement in the market because I'm sure that it will not stays on deep.
Panic make disturbance if you will start panic so you can lose end of the day so no need to make panic either in selling or buying if you will start panic so it’s not good for you always play here carefully because its money and bitcoin did not accept panic I did a mistake last month when is sell my bitcoins so I lose in there because on that day I did not check the price of bitcoin so now I’m very careful about bitcoin and I don’t do any panic.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 01:04:55 PM
No i don't think we should be panic because it's the normal thing when Bitcoin is rising and falling the price. Just believe in Bitcoin and it will bounce back soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 04:40:55 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
"yes" everyone would feel panicked, at the time of seeing USD dropped dramatically because when buying in the stock market, buy at very high prices. so it will feel panic to sell it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 03:48:54 AM
Seriously i can not understand why you all are worried about this situation. it is obviously going to get fixed and will go back to normal again. The price is stabilizing again, and the fees are going down too, from $50 to $26 ATM.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
December 29, 2017, 02:46:23 AM
No its not because when people panic the bitcoin price will be dump thats why you dont have to be panic and when people dont panic  bitcoin price will steady and when other people buy bitcoins the price will be pump and pump and it will reach the millions
There is no need to panic with bitcoin no matter whether it is going through dumps or pumps because we all know that ultimately you are going to earn huge profit if you are holding it for a long time. Dumps are horrifying for those who are new to crypto market and bitcoin.

Old investors treat dumps as major opportunities of collecting this most expensive currency at cheap rates. Never ever do panic selling with bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 28, 2017, 01:56:38 AM
No, it is not panic time but according to my experience its the moment of happiness for traders because they will buy more and more BTC now for the future because as the price of BTC again increase then they will sell their BTC and can earn enough profit in this way. So if you are also doing trading then you need to start buying more and more BTC now.
Activity: 672
December 28, 2017, 01:51:01 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
After the bitcoin fell a few days ago it has risen back but today it has continued to fall by 11% at this time. But I have faith that it will come back in a few hours so do not panic at this time because this is our chance.
Activity: 168
December 28, 2017, 01:48:44 AM

The good thing to do is to hold it on since it is having its low value because sooner it will rise up because there will be investors that going to  buy coins and take chance with this and buy a lot of coins in low price then it will pop up again rise again. This is what is happening in this industry true investors waits for drop down and causes the price hike.
We should settle our mind too in that way. That is why rich become more richer and poor remains poor. We do not need to panic selling. Things will be good in time.

Bitcoin will back down due to the news aboyt investors like korea they get back their invest, and pushes some altcoins. I think thats the ine reason why bitcoi. Will gow down again. Bitcoin will hard to recover.

True. Bitcoin is hard to recover now. I think bitcoin need a more and big investors to recover again and overcome the all time high. So if they do that, bitcoin will reach $50k more.
Activity: 196
December 28, 2017, 01:45:08 AM

The good thing to do is to hold it on since it is having its low value because sooner it will rise up because there will be investors that going to  buy coins and take chance with this and buy a lot of coins in low price then it will pop up again rise again. This is what is happening in this industry true investors waits for drop down and causes the price hike.
We should settle our mind too in that way. That is why rich become more richer and poor remains poor. We do not need to panic selling. Things will be good in time.

Bitcoin will back down due to the news aboyt investors like korea they get back their invest, and pushes some altcoins. I think thats the ine reason why bitcoi. Will gow down again. Bitcoin will hard to recover.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 01:39:24 AM
All will panic it for sure because many people have invested their money in it.

Its common for bitcoin to fluctuates and its also normal for people to panic because its their hard earned money who would like to see it disappear like that right? But everyone must keep in their mind that its just temporary and bitcoin price will rise again.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
December 28, 2017, 12:29:32 AM
I think it is natural to bitcoin falling it's price to your regular amount of bitcoin it doesn't matter because it can recover from time to time and that's what I realized when I started in observing it.
December 28, 2017, 12:17:03 AM
Keep calm and hodl. Why would you be so afraid? Bitcoin has already proved itself that it will be able to bounce back if the price falls and even reach higher heights. it is just the start of the age of cryptocurrency and there are still a lot to come. There's no reasons to panic when bitcoin value is fall down because I'm pretty sure that on the following waves of bitcoin it will raised up. Definitely worries regarding bitcoin value will given you stressed and it's not good to the health of bitcoin users. Instead of worrying on bitcoin value just focus on how you earn more bitcoin. More over just enjoy the bitcoin movement in the market because I'm sure that it will not stays on deep.
Activity: 616
December 27, 2017, 11:46:19 PM
i think if the every time "big whale" sell their coin or token the price of that token is in the low, and i think if the price in the low there are many people that want to sell their coin and token, its named is panic sell, but some people in this situation have a good trick, they wait until the price in the low and buy some coin, they use the panic seller to buy their token with low price hahah
Activity: 350
December 27, 2017, 11:00:36 PM

no! bitcoin will increase again so we dont need to panic but if you are a good trader if you know that bitcoin will go fall try to sell it from high value and then buy again if the value of bitcoin increase again and i think you will get more profit so dont panic.,
Activity: 420
December 27, 2017, 09:50:22 PM

Activity: 476
December 27, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

even bitcoin price fall down to 2k usd for me ill still hold or rather say i will buy more...
bitcoin already prove that even it drops down to its dip,it will surely go pump more than the dump price.
so for me its not time for panic selling.
a big NO for that panic sell.
Bitcoin is falling first of all I don’t agree with this statement because today I check the price of bitcoin and its very high secondly if you come to know that its price is going low so then no need to make panic because its normal and it can happen any time because bitcoin price is related with market trade so some time it will be high and some time it will be low because bitcoin is one the currency which don’t compromise on its price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2017, 08:42:25 AM

Panic time? Why would I? My friend has a bitcoin then he saw that the value gets lower than what he thinks. After a week? The bitcoins market value backs on what it's original price. It only says that don't panic just wait and hold your bitcoin. Be patience and enjoy the higher money that you might get from holding it for a longer time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
December 27, 2017, 07:24:18 AM
Do not be surprised if the bitcoin news goes down because it's normal just because, sometimes dropping and sometimes increasing. If you have that fear feeling whenever prices fall and you are long the coin .... it's ok, it's normal. That's why for me, TA is a great tool to try and peak around the corner.
December 27, 2017, 07:12:42 AM

Bitcoin selling at $2k that was in the past. bitcoin is currently selling at $15k+ in the markets all over the world. based on your question, we recently had a market correction and don't see new correction anytime soon because of that i advise people to hodl their coins for now until next year for more goodies.
Pages:
Jump to: