Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 38. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 04:51:13 AM
I think No, it is not a panic time but an indication that you must be ready for any investment. when bitcoin price are down to the lowest level. The lower price of btc, the best time to invest so that when the price rise you can surely earn and its called cycles it happens
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
December 25, 2017, 04:47:03 AM
right now the bitcoin is falling again, when all people panic to sell, i think its a best time to wait until the panic sell is calm and that time is good for me because in that time i can buy bitcoin when the price is in the down, and wait until the price is going up again and getting some profit from the price different
Bitcoin price is dropping from last few days that doesn't mean that panic time, it's just a fluctuation as year it's year end, no need to be panic hold on your coins, in 2018 price  may again increases til then need to patience.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 04:03:13 AM
right now the bitcoin is falling again, when all people panic to sell, i think its a best time to wait until the panic sell is calm and that time is good for me because in that time i can buy bitcoin when the price is in the down, and wait until the price is going up again and getting some profit from the price different
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
December 25, 2017, 04:01:16 AM
Who has bought the bitcoins for them it is a big risk even i have bitcoin but i knew that it is going to raise in future because if this much price can increase in 2months than in coming months it will be doubled. So there is no need to panic for pit falling.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 03:49:01 AM
bitcoin is falling many big investor are happy time because bitcoin is to cheap all the big investor have a chance to buy more coins. but the other side if you are ordinary people who have a few investment in bitcoin then you panic because your profit is too low.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
December 25, 2017, 03:10:29 AM
i don't believe that bitcoin is falling. yes,it may the value og bitcoin today decrease but when it rise up again for sure it's in the highest value so that is why i don't panic if i did not convert my bitcoin i am waiting that it will go triple or more.
Activity: 154
December 25, 2017, 01:46:36 AM
When the price rises or stays stable, it's easy to remain calm, but when the price falls sharply, we see panic. Is the ability to earn a whale. The more they buy bitcoin, the easier it will be to destabilize the market. You must be always ready for this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
December 25, 2017, 01:35:31 AM
I don't no why its falling down, but you don't need to panic because for my long time bitcoiner for me its normal. Bitcoin is always like that it will go down then ot will go back very fast. Just chill, work and focus. Don't bother your self to the price because its normal.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
December 25, 2017, 12:58:50 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.
No it's not a panic time when bitcoin value falls down because bitcoin value increases from time to time we didn't know

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 25, 2017, 12:56:46 AM
In bitcoin there never will be a panic time when the price is falling because we all know that after some time the price will increase and this is the opportunity for the investors to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin price will increase in coming  days and in 2018 bitcoin will achieve new heights with its price.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
December 25, 2017, 12:35:37 AM
It isn't and it never will. Bitcoin's falling price is a great opportunity for the investors to invest more in buying bitcoin since the price of bitcoin is down. At the start of 2018, bitcoins price will definitely increase and maybe reaching a new ATH. Lets wait for it to happen.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 11:04:33 PM
Hard to say... but I think it's only a normal correction after a crazy growth.
I bet that in january bitcoin will start to rise again.

Are you betting in BTC or in $ Wink ?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
December 24, 2017, 11:03:03 PM
I think we still have a lot of year ahead of us before seeing it fall, until it has a replacement, it will continue its meteoric rise
Some people are fear from falling of bitcoin price but I want to explain them when the price of bitcoin is falling then you need to start buying bitcoins because if you can buy bitcoin at that time and then hold them for a time when the rate of bitcoin is increased from the rate at which you bought then you can sale your bitcoin.
They panic because they lack knowledge, this FUD are everywhere and it will affect those people who are weak.
Let them dump and we shall buy cheap bitcoins, besides this will be for our benefits as we are given a chance to make money in a short term.
There is no need to make any panic because some time its price will go high and sometime its price will be slow it’s a part of business because it’s a currency and its price is related with market trade so its normal and it’s not  a  first time that it happen bitcoin change its price fast from low to high if bitcoin price drop I will not or lose I will still keep in touch with bitcoin because bitcoin  is a part of my life and it did a lot for me.
Yeah there is no need for panicking because the price is normal because it has its ups and downs and panicking is not a good idea since it will just give you either small profit or worse you will get a loss which is not acceptable for an investor like me. I am always either holding bitcoin for long term or putting them in some ICO.
Activity: 43
December 24, 2017, 10:20:48 PM
Hard to say... but I think it's only a normal correction after a crazy growth.
I bet that in january bitcoin will start to rise again.
Activity: 322
December 24, 2017, 01:06:26 PM
I think we still have a lot of year ahead of us before seeing it fall, until it has a replacement, it will continue its meteoric rise
Some people are fear from falling of bitcoin price but I want to explain them when the price of bitcoin is falling then you need to start buying bitcoins because if you can buy bitcoin at that time and then hold them for a time when the rate of bitcoin is increased from the rate at which you bought then you can sale your bitcoin.
They panic because they lack knowledge, this FUD are everywhere and it will affect those people who are weak.
Let them dump and we shall buy cheap bitcoins, besides this will be for our benefits as we are given a chance to make money in a short term.
There is no need to make any panic because some time its price will go high and sometime its price will be slow it’s a part of business because it’s a currency and its price is related with market trade so its normal and it’s not  a  first time that it happen bitcoin change its price fast from low to high if bitcoin price drop I will not or lose I will still keep in touch with bitcoin because bitcoin  is a part of my life and it did a lot for me.
Activity: 123
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
December 23, 2017, 04:01:45 PM
Wow.. i thought the post was for the last days... it turns out to be a older post.
These episodes keep happening... It all dump and pump by the whales.

Relax when it happens again.
For people who ask ' when will the bubble burst' ? ' when will the correction happen' and all other similar questions. know this. NO ONE KNOWS. Everyone only speculates. Including the person who had successfully predicted last time.

If you are willing to take the risk, you should not be involved in bitcoin.
Activity: 42
December 23, 2017, 03:46:20 PM
I don't know where the hatred for Bitcoin's downfall is coming from but it's just absurd because bitcoin will never go down as they do wish . It took a tumble due to a he negative news circulating around but it's gradually recovering.
Activity: 5
December 23, 2017, 03:39:22 PM
For some it is, for others (like me) it isn't.
stay cool and do not be afraid to be broke  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
December 23, 2017, 03:38:18 PM
I swear if any of you panic sell that BTC , you don’t deserve a lambo rather you must know that it's time to buy that time. Make it easy, If you don’t sell, you haven’t lost any money!
Activity: 74
Merit: 5
IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain
December 23, 2017, 03:32:55 PM
It is a panic time, Most of bitcoin holders didn't expect this fall by now after a huge growing. we just hope Bitcoin won't loose its power.
Pages:
Jump to: