Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 41. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 05:55:20 AM
I bought bitcoin the day before yesterday, when it cost 19k. Success, right? Smiley
Today, looking at its fall, I'm not going to panic and sell. I am sure that before the next fork, the rate will rise again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 05:31:10 AM
If bitcoin is an investment for you, you should invest the amount you are ready to say good bye to with no regret. This is the common rule for investing in crypto. AND YES, I agree that one day the price will stop to rise. Then many people will panic sell it and the price will go down more and more... you see, the panic on the market is a dangerous thing
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
December 20, 2017, 05:27:45 AM
That is a just current status of the Bitcoin value. Bitcoin has taken a steady stance right now and it will rest for a couple of days, maybe even fall a little. A demand of this crypto is very high in last 2 months and the implementation of Bitcoin in many popular sites is driving investors towards it. A market is a mess right now and the corrections and stabilizations are not yet happening. Bitcoin fluctuates a lot and I believe it will start to rise again after Christmas. Noone is backing away cause they know this kind of things had happened before. This current value is unexpected and no one expected so much value out of the simple crypto. Don't back up and stay consistent cause buyers are the ones that are pushing the Bitcoin growth.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 20, 2017, 05:26:41 AM
I'm still gonna holding it, although no doubt that i kinda feel worried too.
The price is surely increasing, i know that. But...until when?
It's impossible for bitcoin to increase forever. There might be the time when it reaches its max and after that, i'll go down, crash or even may end.
Though i really hope it won't happen, but i'll surely watch over for that time. But i think that time is not now, so don't act reckless and sell all your bitcoin.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 05:18:45 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

No its nit, actually bitcoin keeps on rising. Actually the value of it is almost one million. Therefore thae bitcoin is not falling. It keeps on rising because there is a lot of people are depebding now in bitcoin.
4U
Activity: 195
December 20, 2017, 05:13:42 AM
If the bitcoin falls or the price falls then do not worry because with these conditions we can see opportunities to invest or mine bitcoin. Why is that? Because when the bitcoin price begins to fall we can buy bitcoin and can sell it back when the bitcoin price starts to rise. so the situation can be a good opportunity to earn a lot of money but if the price of butcoin is still down then it will be a risk for its users and could have caused losses.
Well panic is one of the dangerous thing and I think bitcoin is not accepting panic and that panic put you in trouble because if you will panic in selling so you can lose and it happen with me two months before on that day I did not check the price of bitcoin and I lose my money so always play here carefully because if you come to know that bitcoin price is drop so there also next day as well and bitcoin change its price from low to high very fast.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 03:39:51 PM
Bitcoin prices are usually fluctuating, so there is no need to panic, it is essential to be patient and wait for the right moment, till that keep holding onto your bitcoins
The price of Bitcoin is fluctuation sometimes. But it is looks very rear in the history of Bitcoin price. Every product in the market has some up and down marks of price. The economics rule is that the demand of product increase as product is popular among the people. The price of Bitcoin is falling. It is the best time of investment. Because everyone knows that it is very short time period for Bitcoin when its price goes down. The real time for its purchasing is starts.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 02:30:46 AM
No its not because when people panic the bitcoin price will be dump thats why you dont have to be panic and when people dont panic  bitcoin price will steady and when other people buy bitcoins the price will be pump and pump and it will reach the millions
Activity: 238
December 19, 2017, 01:42:40 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin is when there are panicking dumpers.....bitcoin might fall,but it would definitely rise.
It is not panic if the value of the bitcoin is falling, in fact this is the right time of buying bitcoin. Those bitcoin that you are bought it the time of down rate will generate more income when the rate go high as we know the rate are raised in very short time. So the falling rate of the bitcoin is panic but it is time earn more than normal situations.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
December 18, 2017, 10:51:38 PM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Best thing is that we can make money by down in the price of the Bitcoin but still most of the people don't understand about it and sold their Bitcoin due to panic of down in the price , that is really a stupid thing for them .
Here if you have panic of down in the price then I will recommend everyone just do nothing with your Bitcoin .
But still if you want make profit then buy some Bitcoin and then hold it at the exchange because after the sudden increase in the price of the Bitcoin , the price of the altcoins get down and then buy some altcoins with your hooded Bitcoin amount .
This is really a simple trick to make money with fluctuations of the prices  .
So instead to get panic you should make profit.
No. No need to worry about. Because look at the value as of now. It is really unexpected to reach that high value this year. The price of bitcoin is growling high and continue rising up. It such a good news to many bitcoin users and holders. Especially to those investors who invest bitcoins in some ICOs.  
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
December 18, 2017, 01:03:37 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin sometime increases and decreases but most commonly it increases. So, do not be afraid when bitcoin price fall down, that is just maybe once in a while then it increases again. No need to panic because bitcoin will always increase every time.
Even when bitcoin hit new heights, its value continues to fluctuate for a while and sometimes it even goes down a bit before it shoots to new records, those who have invested in bitcoin for a while or those who have studied the trends know all about it and therefore do not panic when it happens.
Activity: 89
December 18, 2017, 01:02:00 PM
Falling is always part of winning. So you don't have to panic so past maybe you should think it as a positive way. When the price fall there are some user will panic and will sell their coin in a lower price but for us this will be the chance to buy coins with low price and wait for our turn to win. Just have patience in waiting for bitcoin price rissing again.
yeah when panic happens I think you should stay calm and think that this is an opportunity for you to gain profit by buying bitcoin at a cheap price. you should know that bitcoin prices will continue to rise. so when the price goes down do not panic because it is the right time for you to buy more bitcoin
When there is panic happening in the market the whales are all loading up and waiting for the people to start selling their coin and then they take that opportunity to accumulate and then wait for the coin to go up again. We should think just like whales so that we can ride the wave and make money with the situation.

We have all seen this time and again, hold on to what you have it will rebound and your alts will increase, I am no longer jaded by these negative movements.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
December 18, 2017, 01:01:14 PM
If the bitcoin falls or the price falls then do not worry because with these conditions we can see opportunities to invest or mine bitcoin. Why is that? Because when the bitcoin price begins to fall we can buy bitcoin and can sell it back when the bitcoin price starts to rise. so the situation can be a good opportunity to earn a lot of money but if the price of butcoin is still down then it will be a risk for its users and could have caused losses.
Activity: 248
December 18, 2017, 12:53:17 PM
Bitcoin prices are usually fluctuating, so there is no need to panic, it is essential to be patient and wait for the right moment, till that keep holding onto your bitcoins
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 11:30:47 AM
Falling is always part of winning. So you don't have to panic so past maybe you should think it as a positive way. When the price fall there are some user will panic and will sell their coin in a lower price but for us this will be the chance to buy coins with low price and wait for our turn to win. Just have patience in waiting for bitcoin price rissing again.
yeah when panic happens I think you should stay calm and think that this is an opportunity for you to gain profit by buying bitcoin at a cheap price. you should know that bitcoin prices will continue to rise. so when the price goes down do not panic because it is the right time for you to buy more bitcoin
When there is panic happening in the market the whales are all loading up and waiting for the people to start selling their coin and then they take that opportunity to accumulate and then wait for the coin to go up again. We should think just like whales so that we can ride the wave and make money with the situation.
Activity: 84
December 18, 2017, 11:28:05 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin sometime increases and decreases but most commonly it increases. So, do not be afraid when bitcoin price fall down, that is just maybe once in a while then it increases again. No need to panic because bitcoin will always increase every time.
Activity: 105
December 18, 2017, 11:19:35 AM
Dont panic, its a good sign that bitcoin price is decreasing because in the near future the bitcoin price will be a huge increase.
Activity: 644
December 17, 2017, 03:19:27 AM
Do not panic selling when the price of bitcoin or other commodities has a significant price reduction because if we do that then it will only worsen the market situation, okay maybe you survived because you sell it at a certain price but the impact of your selling at the price down then prices will continue to decline, Remember trade law applies here.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 02:59:10 AM
Oviously not. It's time to hold your bitcoin.And also its time to buy bitcoin.If bitcoin is falling, one day also it will rise. So why should panic? We should buy more and more bitcoin.Its a great chance to stock more BTC.
Activity: 294
December 17, 2017, 02:41:41 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin is when there are panicking dumpers.....bitcoin might fall,but it would definitely rise.
I think it is not panic because if now the value of bitcoin is fall down it will raise again .the falling time is good time to buy bitcoin because it will create more income than you buy bitcoin in raised value. So this is not panic if value of bitcoin falling down , hold it and wait for a short  time.`
Pages:
Jump to: