Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 40. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 01:50:00 AM
yes it is panic for us because we are holding this currency so when prices fall then we are losing hope but it is not the fact that we will disappointed by this bitcoin is good to hold if the price fall it i will be the short term effect and it is not the problem as we know many rise and fall in this currency but still it is highly valuable and famous among the crypto market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 12:28:15 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

Theres no need to panic all currency got fall but it will rise soon as posible. The prediction of bitcoin is so high so no need to worries... keep calm and bitcoin Tongue
All the big trader are waiting for the chance that when the rate will be fall because when the price fall then trader start buying more and more bitcoins and then hold for the right time when the rate is again increased from the previous rate then they start selling their coins and earning money though this way.
Activity: 476
December 22, 2017, 06:12:59 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

yes bitcoin is currently falling sharply and making new players who buy at the price of $ 19000 is very panic, but for this old player is a very rare moment because bitcoin prices eventually come back down and give the opportunity to buy it again.
Activity: 168
December 22, 2017, 05:28:53 AM
I believe that the Bitcoin price naturally goes down during Christmas and holiday season. This is because everyone is generous on giving gifts and sharing their blessings to others and going out for vacation with family. However, yes some did panic selling which contributes to the drop of demand and price. I am actually guilty of one but I intend to buy again bitcoin next quarte in 2018 as I believe that it will go back up to increase it's value and even become a better year than 2017.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
December 22, 2017, 05:25:24 AM
People are really panicking but bitcoin falls up to 30% in a short time quite often, it is just a volatile currency. I am sure the prices will be right back to where they should be in the coming weeks and months anyway.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
December 22, 2017, 05:24:02 AM
we are all chocked about the bitcoin s price.. it s falling down.. it is decreasing with a very high speed. we have really to panic about it but am sur that it will grow up another time.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
December 22, 2017, 05:11:15 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
December 22, 2017, 05:04:18 AM
I don't think that it's time to panic. We have already survived sharply falls of Bitcoin. And it would grow again every time. Of course, all of us are nervous about current price. But I won't change my Bitcoin savings to other digital currencies, because I believe in Bitcoin. Everyone knows, that crypto currencies are unstable, but we still support than, cause they are worth it. So, let's calm down and wait until Bitcoin's price rise again.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 05:02:01 AM
Yes, people is panic now, but not me
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 22, 2017, 04:29:24 AM
Oviously not. It's time to hold your bitcoin.And also its time to buy bitcoin.If bitcoin is falling, one day also it will rise. So why should panic? We should buy more and more bitcoin.Its a great chance to stock more BTC.
Agreeing to the first part that after investing in bitcoin, one must not panic because of the fluctuations in the market. Moreover, I would like to add that if bitcoin is down, you can start trading by taking advantage of small fluctuations in the market, but for that you have to remain totally “IN” in the market. Once the demand gets high, just hold the bitcoins and you will surely make a lot of profit. Recent example is last 24 hours.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
December 21, 2017, 01:27:57 AM
there's no way it will fall to that price again xD  even $10k dollar is impossible. because once the btc drops a huge price there would be a panic selling. why?? because btc has a great potencial xD  They will buy it hoping to gain big profits.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
December 20, 2017, 11:35:41 PM
No, it is not a panic time but an indication that you must be ready for any investment that you need to make when bitcoin price are down to the lowest level. The lower price of btc, the best time to invest so that when the price rise you can surely earn by that.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2017, 11:32:23 PM
I think we still have a lot of year ahead of us before seeing it fall, until it has a replacement, it will continue its meteoric rise
Some people are fear from falling of bitcoin price but I want to explain them when the price of bitcoin is falling then you need to start buying bitcoins because if you can buy bitcoin at that time and then hold them for a time when the rate of bitcoin is increased from the rate at which you bought then you can sale your bitcoin.
They panic because they lack knowledge, this FUD are everywhere and it will affect those people who are weak.
Let them dump and we shall buy cheap bitcoins, besides this will be for our benefits as we are given a chance to make money in a short term.
Activity: 238
December 20, 2017, 11:24:47 PM
I think we still have a lot of year ahead of us before seeing it fall, until it has a replacement, it will continue its meteoric rise
Some people are fear from falling of bitcoin price but I want to explain them when the price of bitcoin is falling then you need to start buying bitcoins because if you can buy bitcoin at that time and then hold them for a time when the rate of bitcoin is increased from the rate at which you bought then you can sale your bitcoin.
Activity: 68
December 20, 2017, 06:31:40 AM
Yeah bitcoin is showing a falling wedge these days.. We should expect a further fall in btc. But its not the time to panic. Its just the right time to increase mount of btc you have. Now its time to buy some very good alt coins> Coins like eth and bitcoin cash would rise in next months. so you better  buy some eth today itself. Eth is after its 6 months falling wedge and just started rising again.. Soon it will be on moon. You better buy alt coins like eth and wait till btc done falling. Then convert them to btc and earn more btc than current btc amount. Then wait till btc reach up.. This is the best time for that.. Its not the time to panic, Its just right time to make more btc..
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2017, 06:27:24 AM
This is not panic time for me , instead buy bitcoin because at the end of the day bitcoin will rise up and you will earn even a little , everytime bitcoin drop its price its not the time panic and sell but that is the time to panic and buy bitcoin . I already experienced panic and sell and at the end I regret what Ive done.
of course this is not the time for panic to sell... his time is for panic to buy if there is such opportunity)...we all made mistakes and it's good that we learn from them
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
December 20, 2017, 06:23:53 AM
The current depreciation is obviously not good for Bitcoin. It is time to regress again. Another round of bailout is long. Transfer times and transfer commission rates can frankly make people very challenging and thought-provoking. And after this result panic time will be come day by day
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 06:10:07 AM
If the bitcoin falls or the price falls then do not worry because with these conditions we can see opportunities to invest or mine bitcoin. Why is that? Because when the bitcoin price begins to fall we can buy bitcoin and can sell it back when the bitcoin price starts to rise. so the situation can be a good opportunity to earn a lot of money but if the price of butcoin is still down then it will be a risk for its users and could have caused losses.
Well panic is one of the dangerous thing and I think bitcoin is not accepting panic and that panic put you in trouble because if you will panic in selling so you can lose and it happen with me two months before on that day I did not check the price of bitcoin and I lose my money so always play here carefully because if you come to know that bitcoin price is drop so there also next day as well and bitcoin change its price from low to high very fast.
And I believe that this panic is what legendary traders are waiting so they can take the advantage of dump to buy more bitcoins and hodl until next recovery.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
December 20, 2017, 06:07:30 AM
Bitcoin keeps raising and falling, it is not the first time bitcoin falls, and it doesn't mean that if the price of bitcoin drops, you already need to sell or transfer to other crypto, what you need to do is to be patient enough to wait until bitcoin regain its price or even better. If you want to sell your bitcoin, you can sell small portion of it but not all, you may still want to hold other bitcoins for you to earn more if ever bitcoin regain its price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 20, 2017, 06:04:57 AM
This is not panic time for me , instead buy bitcoin because at the end of the day bitcoin will rise up and you will earn even a little , everytime bitcoin drop its price its not the time panic and sell but that is the time to panic and buy bitcoin . I already experienced panic and sell and at the end I regret what Ive done.
Pages:
Jump to: