Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 59. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 12:38:13 PM
When the value of bitcoin fall stop panic because it's the best time to buy some btc. Bitcoin's value is fluctuation sometimes it may fall and it may rise. Yeah, some of the newbie here in bitcoin be panic because they don't know bitcoin at all but the old members of bitcoin are happy because they can buy BTC in cheap price.
I agree with you. There is no point being panic in this situation because the result can be very terrible. instead of being terrified, you can use your money to buy more bitcoin in that case because we all know that in the future, the price of bitcoin will be extremely high Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
September 28, 2017, 12:32:50 PM
When the value of bitcoin fall stop panic because it's the best time to buy some btc. Bitcoin's value is fluctuation sometimes it may fall and it may rise. Yeah, some of the newbie here in bitcoin be panic because they don't know bitcoin at all but the old members of bitcoin are happy because they can buy BTC in cheap price.

Not all the "old members" are happy with it, some of them are also pissed with that kind of happening since they have some plans with their bitcoin or investing it in some. But I think the most people who will be having a panic with the price dump is the members who are participants of one Signature Campaign. They have their payments stuck on one amount so the payment never change but the price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
September 28, 2017, 12:22:31 PM
falling of BTC doesn't means it will never gonna recover its price
eventually the sellers again gonna buy the BTC from lower price and wait to increase in value and will again gonna sell it and complete their profit cycle
True words indeed. Price is allready adjusted imo. Dip then back up. As usual, the flow isn't going to stop because of that. Just, curious how markets will react on the 30th when the China ban is fully in place .. Thoughts?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 12:12:15 PM
falling of BTC doesn't means it will never gonna recover its price
eventually the sellers again gonna buy the BTC from lower price and wait to increase in value and will again gonna sell it and complete their profit cycle
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 11:50:26 AM
Activity: 168
September 28, 2017, 10:38:08 AM
China ban was just another obstacle in bitcoin's successful way to the top. The first days after the ban, people have panic thinking it was the begining of the end, but now, it is back on track with a minimu of 4000$. I hope it continues to go higher in value to make it an international currency in the future.
Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 28, 2017, 10:26:55 AM
When bitcoin falls - this is the best time to buy coins at a cheap price. Only beginners can panic, and experienced users already know that this is a temporary phenomenon.

If you cannot emotionally handle volatility, you will lose money.
Activity: 172
September 28, 2017, 08:02:03 AM
When bitcoin falls - this is the best time to buy coins at a cheap price. Only beginners can panic, and experienced users already know that this is a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
September 28, 2017, 07:57:26 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
I am going to be still holding my bitcoins because I know that bitcoin's peice is fluctuating and it is commonly mistake of people that they when its price drop a big amount they will do panic selling that they will regret afterwards.
September 27, 2017, 06:12:49 PM

Don't you wish you bought more Bitcoin at the time of this OP?

Not everyone understands that falling is a great opportunity to buy more coins. Some newcomers panic and lose money. Now we again see an excellent growth and I hope that this is serious.

Most people cannot handle the volatility of the stock market index.

Bitcoin is more volatile than a small cap stock.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
September 27, 2017, 06:12:07 PM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

No,i dont have panic because i always thinks positively that bitcoin will rise up back again,maybe this few weeks the currency will dump.thats the nature  of  trading and investinhbut after this crisis bitcoin will pump up again and will far beyond more than in our expectation.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
September 27, 2017, 04:21:38 PM
Well right now bitcoin is rising again, so i dont think it is going to go down, we have seen a bearish trend for more than 2 weeks, it was time for it to rise i guess. But i think it will stay quiet between $4200 and $4500, since i dont think it is going to go up so quickly, maybe we can see a $5000 price before the end of october, but who knows, i dont know what to expect anymore.

No one can say for sure. what will happen with bitcoin in the near future. But I hope that we will see a price increase now. In addition, I expect the growth of alternative coins
September 27, 2017, 03:25:50 PM
Well right now bitcoin is rising again, so i dont think it is going to go down, we have seen a bearish trend for more than 2 weeks, it was time for it to rise i guess. But i think it will stay quiet between $4200 and $4500, since i dont think it is going to go up so quickly, maybe we can see a $5000 price before the end of october, but who knows, i dont know what to expect anymore.
Activity: 504
September 27, 2017, 03:23:59 PM

Not everyone understands that falling is a great opportunity to buy more coins. Some newcomers panic and lose money. Now we again see an excellent growth and I hope that this is serious.
September 27, 2017, 02:42:54 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 111
September 27, 2017, 02:33:30 PM
Actually no the time of the thread is somewhere near 16 June when the whole James Dimon and the China incident happened bitcoin prices fell down at that time to some point but it is now recovering back and it is now again 4000$ and may still keep increasing more until another such incident happens.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
September 27, 2017, 02:30:09 PM
Really? The value/price is $4000 right this minute. What is it that you are talking about and where does your information come from? I see this time after time and there is nothing to substantiate the threads or comments. Where does this price drop question come from and what are you trying to do to the system? Bitcoin never falls for long.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
September 27, 2017, 12:28:12 PM
If you understand Bitcoin and potential market it is targeting. There is no need to panic when price is down. In past incidents also Bitcoin has always recovered from the worst of dump too. Bitcoin has long to go. This is just a starting phase and price has potential to reach $100k in next 4-5 years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
September 27, 2017, 12:19:53 PM

Do not worry too much if you see that the price of bitcoin falls down because it is really normal and the price of bitcoin is not stable so it will actually fall down, so there are no reasons to panic. Even bitcoin will dump today i will still hold because in the next day it will recover.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 27, 2017, 11:46:33 AM

It is normal for the value of bitcoin to fall down because that's how works it is because the deman of the rate of usage of bitcoin. And many people are actually overcome the fear of dumping price of bitcoin. You need only to set your mind in a strategy that somehow give you income eventhough bitcoin price is dumping.
Pages:
Jump to: