Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 63. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 08:11:07 AM
Cost drops are an possibility to purchase bitcoins and offer them when the price tag climbs up once again
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
September 19, 2017, 05:34:13 PM
Well I am long enough in the game to know that usually when bitcoin is falling it is not panic time and it will eventually go up, hey thats bitcoin right.
But the part that makes me questions is when it falls the next time how long does it take to get back high?, China just announced that bitcoin is officially a treat to the banks of China, this will make people sell their bitcoin, usually people from China, when it falls people will buy from the west and it goes up again, bitcoin is here to stay and go to the freakin moon!
I did not intend to keep the bitcoins long-term prospects, and therefore I'm not too concerned about the price tomorrow today or yesterday. At the moment I am earning money and have money to live today. I understand that this is probably wrong, but nevertheless it is my choice.
Its up to you sir if you cannot hold your bitcoin for long term, but in my side I think I'm gonna hold my bitcoin. Because it was fluctuate now almost normal and I think I don't need to panic due to fall down of bitcoin price. Otherwise I'm looking forward until bitcoin is totally recovered and back to their $4000 value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 04:00:25 PM
Well I am long enough in the game to know that usually when bitcoin is falling it is not panic time and it will eventually go up, hey thats bitcoin right.
But the part that makes me questions is when it falls the next time how long does it take to get back high?, China just announced that bitcoin is officially a treat to the banks of China, this will make people sell their bitcoin, usually people from China, when it falls people will buy from the west and it goes up again, bitcoin is here to stay and go to the freakin moon!
I did not intend to keep the bitcoins long-term prospects, and therefore I'm not too concerned about the price tomorrow today or yesterday. At the moment I am earning money and have money to live today. I understand that this is probably wrong, but nevertheless it is my choice.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
September 19, 2017, 03:48:12 PM
Is it ever "panic time"?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
September 19, 2017, 03:45:41 PM
Yes ofcourse it is a panic time because if the prices will fall we will get less payments by the signature campaigns.Everyone is scared of fall in prices.If I need money I will have to sell my bitcoin.But bitcoin is volatile and nobody knows the future.

This is a very interesting viewpoint. From what I remember, signature campaigns adjusted for the most part to make space for the Bitcoin price changes. When I was a full member, I was getting paid around .03 BTC a week which was not a lot back then. However, now even as a hero member, I'm getting paid around the same amount for about 2x the amount of posts.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
September 19, 2017, 03:45:30 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 03:38:48 PM
Yes ofcourse it is a panic time because if the prices will fall we will get less payments by the signature campaigns.Everyone is scared of fall in prices.If I need money I will have to sell my bitcoin.But bitcoin is volatile and nobody knows the future.
Activity: 588
September 19, 2017, 09:04:44 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

For me yes!when bitcoin is falling bitcoiners will panic because every one scared of falling price.We cant sell bitcoin when price is down.Especially if the bitcoiner is just hoping for the profit or income on every salary time.Ofcourse if I have no choice I have to sell my bitcoin just to meet the needs of my family.But to those who have many savings its a big opportunity to them for price fall.Cuz they can buy bitcoin at low price and sell in the future for the coming price increase.
Activity: 154
September 19, 2017, 08:54:46 AM
If you'll panic now, you'll regret that you did panicked. Bitcoin is volatile and you should know about that and if the price is falling, don't be upset. That's a normal and basic feature of bitcoin.

never sell when you panic because it will regret it. I learned from experience when panic selling has always ended up with regrets. Yea, we can see an example of a few days back when everyone panics selling at $3000, but after that, the price of bitcoin recovered and is currently even have reached $4000.

I have small amount of bitcoins and guess what when the price was starting to fall last time I admit that I did panic sell. I never thought that bitcoin's price will increase so this is the lesson that I learned now. It made me upset but I'm trying to become stronger now and it's good for me that I experienced this so that I'll hold on next time in case of emergency.
It is good that you can learn something from your mistake. The true is that bitcoin always increases its price no matter how hardly dump it can be. As you can see, the technology inside bitcoin and change the world and cause of that, we are able to make a better place with bitcoin and the blockchain. That is the reason why the price of bitcoin always increases after all
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
September 19, 2017, 08:47:46 AM
Community faced too many bad news this year. And all of them passed away. Bitcoin is really strong and defeated all of bad news including china.
This shows us that bitcoin is future of economics and yes its time to invest all.
Yes bitcoin is strong and we users are witnesses to all that. Everything has its down time but that doesn't mean that it will never rise up again just believe in it and take this an opportunity to invest while the price is down instead of panicking keep calm and hold to your bitcoins.
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
September 19, 2017, 08:19:04 AM
If you'll panic now, you'll regret that you did panicked. Bitcoin is volatile and you should know about that and if the price is falling, don't be upset. That's a normal and basic feature of bitcoin.

never sell when you panic because it will regret it. I learned from experience when panic selling has always ended up with regrets. Yea, we can see an example of a few days back when everyone panics selling at $3000, but after that, the price of bitcoin recovered and is currently even have reached $4000.

I have small amount of bitcoins and guess what when the price was starting to fall last time I admit that I did panic sell. I never thought that bitcoin's price will increase so this is the lesson that I learned now. It made me upset but I'm trying to become stronger now and it's good for me that I experienced this so that I'll hold on next time in case of emergency.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2017, 07:44:27 AM

Activity: 376
Merit: 251
September 19, 2017, 07:31:58 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
September 19, 2017, 07:28:48 AM
Panicking makes you take wrong decision most of the time. Rationality and cold blood are sort of skills you need to develop in order to be able to deal with such strong events. The falling of bitcoins is one of those strong event which you should be able to tackle in the most relaxed way possible in order to don't rush in your decision, which can cost you lots of money in the long term.

Totaly agree with you. I think its not a panic time rather its a good time buddy. Get a cup of tea, sit back and take some time to drink and wait after the dip and have some coins and watch your profit grow 😎
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
September 19, 2017, 07:22:00 AM
Panicking makes you take wrong decision most of the time. Rationality and cold blood are sort of skills you need to develop in order to be able to deal with such strong events. The falling of bitcoins is one of those strong event which you should be able to tackle in the most relaxed way possible in order to don't rush in your decision, which can cost you lots of money in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
September 19, 2017, 07:17:43 AM
Community faced too many bad news this year. And all of them passed away. Bitcoin is really strong and defeated all of bad news including china.
This shows us that bitcoin is future of economics and yes its time to invest all.
Activity: 696
September 19, 2017, 07:12:40 AM
Even other resources such as gold, dollars and oil doesn't always go up forever in terms of price sometimes also they go from a dip. So are you going to consider this a panic or a good chance to buy while it's still in a dip. Seriously if you have been using bitcoin for a very long time you should have known by now that it is completely normal to take a dip sometimes after all no resourses can rise forever sometimes it decreases. Right now the price of bitcoin is nearing $5000 so the who have sold they're bitcoin in $2000 should be regretting this. Lol
Its true that like you've said even gold, dollar, or oil are going down sometimes that is normal. Any currency crypto or fiat, they are going down sometimes its normal that their price are fluctuating. So it is not time to panic, bitcoin has been there, there are times that it's price is very low and then suddenly going too much high. Don't let your emotion dictate what to do, you will be regretting it in the future if you panic and sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 06:37:45 AM
This is the right time to buy btc.
Buy when its price is down and sell them when the price rise up.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
September 19, 2017, 06:31:09 AM
Dont worry if the bitcoin value is lower,  becuse for me it is better to go down first, becuse this comming december, the value of the btc is more more more high, than this month
You may be right. We can see a huge increase in the market price of Bitcoins in coming days. I think at the present time, when the price of Bitcoin is decreasing everyone else will panic except the ones who are smart and have patience. I think instead of being panic, you need to take it as good opportunity of investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 18, 2017, 07:15:47 PM
the worst choice related to bitcoin is sell some coins in a short frame of time/in front of panic selling.
every time after we see a strong rise in the market we have see after a relative big dump, related or not to a bad news.
but the price of btc could growth without some "limit" we got this year +467%, an impressive high, were the most of the value was achieved in just some months.
an overpriced more than what supposed it be , will of course leading into a correction.

that is a basic thing in trading , everybody knows about it . so don't get surprised when you see a hard falling after a crazy movement. that time are when the whales play their role to make a pump and dump as they wish. you shouldn't be panic when you experienced enough.
Who told you that bitcoins are immature, come on they are the oldest digital currency and are designated as legends of the crypto world. I don’t think so they need to get more mature. Bitcoins are so far the perfect and best crypto currency mankind has ever experienced.
Pages:
Jump to: