Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 61. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 23, 2017, 08:04:51 AM
Bitcoin price has been felling of recent and we have been seeing fake news coming from China and the way people are interpret the banned of cryptocurrency activities in China. I think we need to have panic this time as the uncertainty over Chinese government regulatory agencies over billion is not over yet.
is not that true? I read from various news on the internet or watching on tv that news is circulating from the world of cryptocurrancy. what exactly is there no certainty about all that?
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
September 23, 2017, 07:55:06 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
For me we dont need to panic if the bitcoin is going decrease becuase bitcoin is volatile so we all know that bitcoin sometimes decrease but it always increasing so dont panic because bitcoin is going rise again. Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 07:33:43 AM
Bitcoin charges are typically down and not for prolonged will improve. I consider experience tends to make us not to panic in storing bitcoin that we have. So I do not think the dilemma is at a price that is unstable. But on safety when we retailer bitcoins. I believe if there is any question about yourself as nicely as you immediately transfer the bitcoin you have by swapping it into real income. It appears like a safe phase to be created. Particularly with an problem that states about disunity. Though there has been no visible impact. But we nonetheless have to be watchful. Do not let the bitcoin we save will incur losses. So at this time it is not a price tag problem that tends to make worry. But far more than the degree of safety
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
September 22, 2017, 09:55:14 AM
Again? Everytime i see bitcoin going  down there is always speculation about panic or whatever it is just make other holders panic and sell thier bitcoin, but who will benefit ? Those who are waiting for a sudden drop,cause they know bitcoin will bounce back.
you know many people are waiting for this movement to invest on bitcoins. When the panic sellers start to sell coins, the coin price will come down, and these people will buy coins at a low price. These guys will get best benefits from panic sellers. Becasue everyone knows the price of the bitcoin will bounce back still people get panic and sell why I don't know.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
September 22, 2017, 09:25:26 AM
Again? Everytime i see bitcoin going  down there is always speculation about panic or whatever it is just make other holders panic and sell thier bitcoin, but who will benefit ? Those who are waiting for a sudden drop,cause they know bitcoin will bounce back.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 22, 2017, 09:21:53 AM
why you should panic? i think there is no need to get panic in any conditions in trading because once you get panic, then you can not thinking with clear and you only make yourself in a risk situations. you need to make your own analysis and your own predictions so you don't have to listen to your friend. its good if they share the info but you don't need to trusted it 100 %, you need to find the truth so you know what you need to do.
Yes, there is no such thing like panic in the world of cryptocurrency. We already knew it from the start that the value of bitcoin is not in stable. We just need to be patience,till the value of it rises again. And the best thing we can do is to work hard and continue earning bitcoin so in the near future we have are saving.
Before entering the market of cryptocurrencies, all of the investor and traders should know that the market of all the cryptocurrencies are not stable so panic selling of cryptocurrency will not occur anymore because that is why there is a panic selling, the price of a coin is getting lower because of the people who doesn't have a clear knowledge about the market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
September 22, 2017, 06:05:47 AM
why you should panic? i think there is no need to get panic in any conditions in trading because once you get panic, then you can not thinking with clear and you only make yourself in a risk situations. you need to make your own analysis and your own predictions so you don't have to listen to your friend. its good if they share the info but you don't need to trusted it 100 %, you need to find the truth so you know what you need to do.
Yes, there is no such thing like panic in the world of cryptocurrency. We already knew it from the start that the value of bitcoin is not in stable. We just need to be patience,till the value of it rises again. And the best thing we can do is to work hard and continue earning bitcoin so in the near future we have are saving.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
September 21, 2017, 10:08:58 AM
Bitcoin price has been felling of recent and we have been seeing fake news coming from China and the way people are interpret the banned of cryptocurrency activities in China. I think we need to have panic this time as the uncertainty over Chinese government regulatory agencies over billion is not over yet.
I don't think there's a need to panic, it's npt just in China btc depends, it just too noticeble since the decrease in btc were really shown,not mostly due to banning or China investor but because of panic.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
September 21, 2017, 08:53:15 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 21, 2017, 08:34:37 AM
For new traders panic is common  but for veterans I think they are not. They will know that the growth of bitcoin can't be stoped. Even some government ban exchangers they can't shut down bitcoin network. it is prooved since 2009. If they can, they will do before bitcoin grow bigger. They will shut down bitcoin in the early growth few years ago. In fact bitcoin users are getting bigger.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 08:08:33 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

panic? it is a very fatal mistake for bitcoin players, it should be and the most appropriate when bitcoin is crushed down is buy it at the bottom point of resistance because the bitcoin is not likely to go down but more to always increase, everyone in the world is very fond of bitcoin, they will buy bitcoin as much as possible if the price falls.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
September 21, 2017, 07:41:54 AM
If the price of bitcoin is falling then it is the right time to panic buy and not panic sell. It is not a big deal to see bitcoin falling because if you are into long term holding or investment in bitcoin then you will not mind the falling market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 21, 2017, 07:17:27 AM
when bitcoin falls, I do not think it's necessary to panic if there is an opportunity to buy and wait to do

True besides it is normal for its price to goes up or goes down.  Bitcoin price is volatile and any commodities like oil, gas, and gold is the same.  I panicked before when the August 1st issue came out.  I convert all my bitcoins into fiat and then just after an hour I saw it rising up once again and really high.  I got nothing to do.  I lost a good amount of money that time and promised not to panic anymore.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
September 21, 2017, 07:17:09 AM
Its not bro,its just price volatility attacking the market right now and it must not affect how we hold our bitcoins,its just a simple problem in the most well knowned volatile currency in the market right now
Activity: 122
Merit: 15
Long Live BTC
September 21, 2017, 07:00:35 AM
There is no need to panic about the value dropping of bitcoin. Fluctuation is a common phenomena in bitcoin, for people who have bitcoin better hold it first and wait when the value pump again. Besides this is a good time for traders to buy bitcoin. I am sure that the value will rise again.
Activity: 34
September 21, 2017, 05:00:32 AM
there's no need to be panicked on . bitcoin will reach $10000 this year even tho china banned trading on their country.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 21, 2017, 04:52:57 AM
For most of the people it was panic time when bitcoin dropped from 4900 dollars to 3200 dollars. People like me had faith in bitcoin, and my friend also so i was not surprised when it went to 4000 dollars again.

You could have bought some bitcoin, when it was at 3200 dollars so you could now make profit with selling while bitcoin is now around 4000 dollars again.
By trusting your instinct and believing bitcoin you can always make money, the price now is almost stable at $4,000 and that is despite of the bad news and I think the FUD is over and people were able to realize they made a decision to go with the dump. Now, we have to wait because if there is a good news again we might see a good pump of price and we will be rewarded so well because of our patience.
Activity: 24
September 21, 2017, 04:26:35 AM
For most of the people it was panic time when bitcoin dropped from 4900 dollars to 3200 dollars. People like me had faith in bitcoin, and my friend also so i was not surprised when it went to 4000 dollars again.

You could have bought some bitcoin, when it was at 3200 dollars so you could now make profit with selling while bitcoin is now around 4000 dollars again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 04:20:43 AM
when bitcoin falls, I do not think it's necessary to panic if there is an opportunity to buy and wait to do
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
September 21, 2017, 04:12:36 AM
Panic or haste is actually not good, we know bitcoin often decreased.. but it's good if we stay calm and more calm thinking to decide something so as not to regret at the end. Surely we know the price of fluctuating bitcoin from time to time decrease and increase, it is better we think positive and optimistic because bitcoin price after experiencing a decreased certainly it will increasing again at a later time.

Sometimes bitcoin has very severe fluctuations, and is able to recover more than three months, certainly this will create a high level of panic, but now bitcoin has increased where users are not too panic and proven selau bitcoin recovery in just a month.

Once when bitcoin prices fell, altcoin prices increased, now if bitcoin falls, altcoin also goes down, this shows that many people do not divert their verbal investment and wait for momentum to buy bitcoin back.
Pages:
Jump to: