Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is gaining momentum in Africa - page 11. (Read 2367 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 03:23:39 AM
Africa is covered by demand for crypto-currencies !!!

Now Bitkoin.Africa allows customers from all African countries to buy bitcoins, quickly and without problems.
Nigeria became the first country to exchange P2P digital assets, seeking to facilitate access to bitcoin throughout the African region.
Bitkoin.Africa was launched by a team of Nigerian developers on October 1
Have a nice day, everyone! Wink
Thanks for the information you provided, it really is a good news. I can rejoice in the future btc will return price $ 4500.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 05, 2017, 03:14:46 AM

Now Bitkoin.Africa allows customers from all African countries to buy bitcoins, quickly and without problems.
Nigeria became the first country to exchange P2P digital assets, seeking to facilitate access to bitcoin throughout the African region.
I have got to know that many Nigerians are trying to scam people by selling Bitcoins at very cheap rate and exchanging them for some coins.
No offense against any people but this is just what I heard from other people. I have personally seen some messages where they were selling Bitcoins for cheaper rates. I don't know about Bitkoin.africa but you should all stay safe from such people.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
October 05, 2017, 03:06:27 AM
Guess Africa don't wanna be left behind. Many big countries adopted this technology. If African countries are going to adopt this technology. Why not? I heard bitcoin in Nigeria is very popular. Then i searched google about this. Over 100,000 merchants are now accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. They are really relying on bitcoin since it's the fastest and yet affordable way for sending money. http://www.oyibosonline.com/over-100000-merchants-in-nigeria-now-accept-bitcoin-payments/
Also it can change their lives because bitcoin is not just a tool for money transferring but also a good form of investment. Most African countries are suffering because of poverty. Maybe it can be a way to make their lives comfortable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
October 05, 2017, 02:48:20 AM
Bitcoin is unstoppable. Everybody will use it in 10 years
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 02:45:37 AM
yeah, it's time for bitcoin to keep developing wings in cryptocurrency competition. bit by bit bitcoin penetrated all countries in the world, hopefully will be a form of its development.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
October 05, 2017, 02:35:40 AM

Only 1 guy selling BitKoins..?

Its a good initiative and African people are getting aware of the Bitcoins and its advantages. But p2p trading is still risky, would want to see what they offer in terms of security in between transactions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 05, 2017, 02:29:54 AM
Truly, the awareness in going higher on the daily basis.

Presently bitcoin is a global phenomenal
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
October 05, 2017, 02:16:47 AM

What kind of domain is Bitkoin.Africa?Can`t they buy a normal .com domain?This will look more legit and build more trust.We all need more bitcoin mass adoption in the african countries,but this will happen only if they have a better economic growth and produce more electricity.Nigerian scammers are famous around the world,but i`ve had good experience with cryptocurrency traders from Nigeria.They have always been honest with me.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 01:27:58 AM

Pages:
Jump to: