Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is going to crash again? - page 2. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 01:07:48 AM
if bitcoin will crash again, hold it and watching the price of bitcoin if they are already recover from the fork.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
January 02, 2018, 12:35:39 AM
Do you have any evidences? Why do you think so. You can not just say that something will happen without that. Please give us more information and we can discuss)
I agree with you. He should not just assume anything he want. Evidences are necessary along with the information shared.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 02, 2018, 12:23:12 AM
why it crashes whats the problem? It's a bitcoin to use around the world and try it so it does not work for it anyway, But for me, I'm hoping that the bitcoin's price will decrease now so it's better to buy a lot and hold it because I'm going to ruin you you will not buy it for sure you will not even earn when you are afraid and you are not risky as you do.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 07:56:30 AM
Hi,

It seems BTC is going to crash again. When compare the btc charts in the last several years, it is common to crash in late Dec and January. Is that happening again? According to the price action, btc dump possible at this time. Keep watch btc.

Yes, its going to crash again. Do you why its happen again this end of the year?
Its simple, big investor sell very much bitcoin to fiat and consider to celebrate new year with no trading. Then newbie going to do panic sell and then price crash.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 01, 2018, 07:54:00 AM
As per Bitcoin's market value history, it is being observed to go down between December to January, and we all know the fact that it is holiday season, were people spend a lot of things for gifts, foods, and anything related or needed for Christmas and New Years eve celebration. It is widely possible that Bitcoin holders probably dumped their coins by converting it to cash or being used as payment for the thing they bought online. We could also consider that those dumped coins are gains from their whole year holding. After all, even there is a down slide happening to its market price, it's not really that gradual and gives us the opportunity to replenish coins which is a good start for next year investment plan.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 07:48:43 AM
There are no signs of a near crash for bitcoin. Many people said that's the beginning of the end for bitcoin when it dropped 2k last weak. I don't see how it's crashing when the price is stable around 13.500 $ while other currencies are struggling to surpass 1$!
Bitcoin still got a long way to go and it still growing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 01, 2018, 07:36:05 AM
Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency. It is autonomous in nature, anyone can invest in it. Because of this feature investors from all over the world invested in bitcoin in large amount. Bitcoins supply is limited in number. So when such a high demand faces such limited supply, obviously price and volatility increases. Bitcoin price will come down but will not crash. Such corrections are expected in any currency. Bitcoin has travelled from $7000 to $19000 in just 20+ days. Now bitcoin investors are accumulating their profits. Once this process will get over the same investors starts buying again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 01, 2018, 07:18:11 AM
Hi,

It seems BTC is going to crash again. When compare the btc charts in the last several years, it is common to crash in late Dec and January. Is that happening again? According to the price action, btc dump possible at this time. Keep watch btc.

Holidays is realy critical because there are many holders sell their btc.
After holiday price of btc will rise again.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
January 01, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
I see such questions almost every day.
There has been a lot of thinking that bitcoin has come to the end of the road and that it will soon fall.
But, bitcoin continues to grow steadily every day.
After a bit more pressure on the sale for the holidays, I think we can expect the big bitcoin growth in January.
I don't worry about bitcoin.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 07:16:44 AM
Nobody can really know for sure unless you're a BTC whale and you plan on dumping. Based on the past up to now, bitcoin has risen beyond our expectations. But in between them, there were the ups and the downs. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the same as before then BTC came back up stronger.
Activity: 378
January 01, 2018, 07:13:03 AM
I do not think bitcoin will decrease in price in January Because we can see from now on enthusiasts have more and more and in a very short time It would be crowded again investors who conduct transactions in order to reap an income.So that the exchange rate will change drastically later.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 07:10:15 AM
Hi,

I have the same thought
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 07:07:00 AM
Hi,

only correction and price recovery fast . last dump of bitcoin caused because fee and confirmed problems. once end price will rise to the moon.
keep your old bitcoin save it have high value

Merit: 40
December 31, 2017, 10:36:33 PM
For me crash would mean deep price fall, under 10000$ and I don't think this would happen.
Corrections in price will always happening because of volatility that is bitcoin nature but I don't think the huge crash is going to happen like some are predicting. Hope for the best for bitcoin.
Activity: 189
December 31, 2017, 10:28:50 PM
It's common for bitcoin price increasing or decreasing. I see bitcoin prices are still stable at previous prices. Moreover I believe the bitcoin price in 2018 will be higher than in previous years. Because more and more people want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 65
Merit: 7
December 31, 2017, 10:22:48 PM
If it is, that means time to buy more and make more money. A lot of money considering people are hyping up for $25K and $50K goal marks. Even if it takes another 12 months, so be it. We can be patient and wait  Grin
Merit: 11
December 31, 2017, 10:19:47 PM
surely in every stage of month, there will be a time bitcoin crash because not thing can last forever, bitcoin will crash too, so that it will have to rise back in the end, bitcoin is not going to die easily, their are big communities still developing it.
Activity: 532
December 31, 2017, 10:19:26 PM
don't call it crash call it dump and it is a part of bitcoin to dump and pump. bitcoin is unpredictable so any speculation can be true or false so stay positive and believe bitcoin. look at the bitcoin holder that hold for years they earn big this past year 2017.
Activity: 182
December 31, 2017, 10:13:56 PM
ohhh is it possible? but maybe that time we can buy more bitcoins then wait it's time to raise up..
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
December 31, 2017, 09:55:52 PM
Hi,

Yes it will gonna be crash but only a little just like what happen last year. But it will not totally a dump. At the other sides when that happens its good time to buy bitcoin at low price. And going to hold it after maybe five to ten months.
Pages:
Jump to: