Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is going to crash again? - page 4. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 122
December 27, 2017, 11:53:10 PM
The possibility is there but of course we do not want to happen it again, we want to increase its value to increase our income also because all our profit is based on how much is current value of bitcoin.
Today is the segwit2x fork hoping that it would same result for previous fork that value of bitcoin constantly increasing.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
December 27, 2017, 11:48:03 PM
Hi,

It seems BTC is going to crash again. When compare the btc charts in the last several years, it is common to crash in late Dec and January. Is that happening again? According to the price action, btc dump possible at this time. Keep watch btc.

It's normal case regarding Bitcoin price, I think this is the system of accumulating Bitcoin in a certain number of people. It's a trap...
when the price of Bitcoin gets low then small investors become afraid of the future then they go to sell all of their stock in the meantime big investors try to take the chance to grab that selling Bitcoin. in this way, Bitcoin stock is getting syndicated by some people.
I don't think that Bitcoin will crash again, this is the chance for someone entering in this system and getting out for someone from this platform.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 11:43:27 PM
i wish bitcoin really crash hard so the price will skyrocket again in the next year. this will make an opportunities to all peoples around again as we can buy it cheap again not like now.so pricey to buy. we need something to make it go down again.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 11:39:46 PM
Hi,

It seems BTC is going to crash again. When compare the btc charts in the last several years, it is common to crash in late Dec and January. Is that happening again? According to the price action, btc dump possible at this time. Keep watch btc.

BTC has crashed almost 30-40 % around 7 times in 2017..And when even it crashed (as ppl say ) it has done its ATH...so its a common scenario
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 11:39:30 PM
crash is normal for price correction. normally it 5 - 7 days
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 11:38:35 PM
Hi,

I do not think it will gonna happen.  Maybe, in the previous years you are pertaining, it happens because during those years bitcoin is not so popular but nowadays, bitcoin is known worldwide.  Bitcoin community continually grows so, bitcoin will not gonna crash as what you think.  Plus, considering the fact that even bitcoin crash on the previous year, bitcoin still exist until today.  Meaning, even bitcoin value decreases, the potential to increase again its value is still possible.  
Activity: 63
December 27, 2017, 11:37:20 PM
Hi,

oh that would be great then prices for electricity will drop globally

Electricity won't go down, wind and solar energy is the key to help the planet and mine cryptos
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 27, 2017, 11:35:03 PM
Hi,

oh that would be great then prices for electricity will drop globally
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
December 27, 2017, 11:31:20 PM
Hi,

It might just do that but the inflow of the bitcoin seems very huge this year end. By inflow I really mean the money that is being stalked on it. Whatever fall we saw since start of this week is all because of correction, hard fork phobia and Christmas stuff. People needed money, they took it out and it ultimately changed the market reach of the bitcoin.

Don't forget same people or big/small investors will get back to bitcoin at the start of january and thus bitcoin market will increase very fast getting us exclusive prices per bitcoin. So I don't think it will fall in the January but rather will increase exponential way.
Activity: 1
December 27, 2017, 11:27:44 PM
я видел вообще передачу что мол биткоины вообще исчезнут надеюсь это не так
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
December 27, 2017, 11:24:50 PM
I hear 10K is the new floor

Not likely. 14-15k are looking like the floor, post week btc has been stable here and the correction has ended the minor rise are drops are the normal fluctuations. Double correction is never happening, people are going to take this opportunity to buy not sell.
Activity: 28
December 27, 2017, 11:18:12 PM
Hi,

Crash again ? hum.. maybe , but not see it ... thinking about 10K per btc  is just a dream for me now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 11:17:16 PM
Bottom line, no one knows what the hell BTC is going to do. It is like a bipolar pregnant menopausal woman who was just dumped. And I’m not buying the “need money for Christmas” crap. This morning things looked up now they are back in the pooper.
Activity: 137
December 27, 2017, 07:51:30 PM
I am now t worrying about Bitcoin crash at all, every crash is a buying opportunity, every single time Bitcoin goes higher after a crash, lol
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2017, 07:46:22 PM
Hi,
It is impossible, there is never a double correction in the same month. what is currently happening might be part of the bitcoin recovery phase.
I know some of us are getting worried about correction happening, because it always give a huge impact to bitcoin price and mostly it will  make bitcoin dumping. Actually, we should not take this as a big deal because that is the reality and that would be possible to happen. Maybe we should give our trust to bitcoin and keep believing that it will fight for that.
Activity: 207
December 27, 2017, 07:36:08 PM
Hi,

no.....it will never be happen again bitcoin never crash because this is the time to sell your bitcoin and this coming 2018 bitcoin will be more higher and higher.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 27, 2017, 07:33:22 PM
Hi,
It is impossible, there is never a double correction in the same month. what is currently happening might be part of the bitcoin recovery phase.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
December 27, 2017, 07:14:54 PM
Hi,

This theory wont work always same thing was said when bitcoin was low and everyone told that when it will reach 10k price their will be high correction but instead it went above 18k price and today you can see how much increase of price is their. So i think we will see 20k + price before this 2017 ends and that will be a good time to take profit and reenter in low.
Activity: 112
December 27, 2017, 07:11:21 PM
Everyday, the number of BTC holders are increasing. I do not see a fall. Since nothing like Bitcoin has ever existed before it is all speculation. Nobody can predict what new service or breakthrough will be offered or invented in the coming months. One thing is certain, though, a lot of very clever people are building out the infrastructure to make Bitcoin a success.
Activity: 75
December 27, 2017, 07:00:53 PM
I don't think Bitcoin will crash yet at this time. Though many have entered the Crypto world through Bitcoin, many are also fed up with the high fees and 1-2 week confirmation time.

I agree, but disagree at the same time. With the current congestion on the network, indeed people are fed up and some have taken their money somewhere else. However, I think Bitcoin will soon crash due to this.
Pages:
Jump to: