Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is going to crash again? - page 5. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 06:57:59 PM
I don't think Bitcoin will crash yet at this time. Though many have entered the Crypto world through Bitcoin, many are also fed up with the high fees and 1-2 week confirmation time.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
December 27, 2017, 06:55:16 PM
No.Things have almost changed upside down now.There are lots of developments related to bitcoin nowadays.Bitcoin futures have been introduced.There is very huge buy wall for bitcoin which is not going to allow crash.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 27, 2017, 06:52:26 PM
Its okay for ms if the price of bitcoin today decrease because it's normal for sure it will increase again maybe after few hours or days.  Keep watching to bitcoin and for sure it will increase again and you will make more profit for sure if the bitcoin price increase again.  Better to buy bitcoin now don't miss the opporunity to buy bitcoin with cheap price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
December 27, 2017, 06:47:28 PM
Hi,

It seems BTC is going to crash again. When compare the btc charts in the last several years, it is common to crash in late Dec and January. Is that happening again? According to the price action, btc dump possible at this time. Keep watch btc.
History doesn't always reflect future so no I don't think pattern will be repeated this year too, price has already corrected after huge rally upto $20k so its actually buy time and wait for next surge to make quick and quite risk free profit.

I am actually buying rather than selling at current point.

I am definitely with you op. I keep in mind that whenever there is a big urge there will be a correction. Always see this event as healthy. I do not believe such pattern to happen again. I see this statements as FUD causing more people to panic. I hodl every coin that I have and wanted to have more to save. I avoided selling my since the big drop happened. It's time to buy before another urge come.
Hopefully, bitcoin core and devs can give us more reason to trust bitcoin.
Activity: 467
Merit: 578
December 27, 2017, 06:38:53 PM
Yes, this is really happens yearly. Bitcoin crashes down every december. This is because of the profit withdrawal period so they can use the money for the holiday season.

Just cause it's happened before doesn't mean it's going to again. We have hit new seas this year and the price has not ever been anywhere near the amount it is today any other year. Even experts aren't sure what is going on and how it will affect Bitcoin in the long run.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
December 27, 2017, 06:35:56 PM
Hi,

It seems BTC is going to crash again. When compare the btc charts in the last several years, it is common to crash in late Dec and January. Is that happening again? According to the price action, btc dump possible at this time. Keep watch btc.
You must get used to this type of market.

Bitcoin is volatile and it can go up and go down anytime the market would do. There are too many posts out there that when bitcoin is falling there are posts like this, it's obvious that bitcoin is having some correction but no way it would crash.

I have noticed that last year too bitcoin was on the same phase.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 06:33:31 PM
Bitcoin should continue to reach new highs but there will be corrections along the way. There could even be a crash in the price as some point but every time the price of Bitcoin has crashed in the past, the highs are higher and the lows are higher than previously. The price has always recovered after crashes or corrections and reaches new highs. Through all the price volatility and fluctuations, I think the price will rise over time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
December 27, 2017, 06:27:25 PM
Yes, this is really happens yearly. Bitcoin crashes down every december. This is because of the profit withdrawal period so they can use the money for the holiday season.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 27, 2017, 06:17:32 PM
Hi,

Anything can happen, i will just monitor my investment so i can clearly see the changes in price if ever bitcoin will going to crash again.
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 06:04:44 PM
I think that things are changed and bitcoin got popularity. Price can be corrected but not collapsed to zero or something.
Activity: 26
December 27, 2017, 05:48:16 PM
Hi,

No. i don't believe bitcoin value is going to crash again. this is just normal ups and downs that normally occur in the market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
December 27, 2017, 05:39:53 PM
Hi,

We cannot compare what happend in the past years for what is happening right now, last year was completely differnet to this year, bitcoin didn't get as much development as it got this year, and the price was not as high as it is right now so there was not many people who invested in it this year, this year we had the btc cash hard fork which lead to the price going up and after it there was some hype for the segwit fork so people were stacking up on it until it  was canceld which lead to price drop, but with it going to take place after all the price is starting to go up again, so unless this fork turns out to be a total failure, the price will skyrocket.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
December 27, 2017, 05:29:01 PM
i don't think so, but not a huge bauble. it can go down. but i will sure it going up at any time. so don't worry about it
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
December 27, 2017, 05:28:48 PM
Hi,

The excitement this year is enough to make my eyes wide with the magic of the price ,you think bitcoin last year in December did not assess what happened this year that caused madness in all markets ,I dont think there will be a decline that was destroyed in December this month and beginning of 2018
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
December 27, 2017, 05:20:33 PM
I think the bitcoin will not crash again because of lot off development happening at bitcoin and day by day getting new high value, so there is no way to crash again.
Probably you are right. Those investors who are just waiting for a fall happen will not let bitcoin to fall too deep with their buyings. I don't believe 10000$ will really happen, too deep for today's bitcoin.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 05:08:10 PM
Who knows if it will  going to crash or not. The value of bitcoin is not stable it will go down or it will go up.  If it will crash it better to buy bitcoins and hold it. It will rise again
Activity: 26
December 27, 2017, 05:00:59 PM
What makes you think that?? Interestingly, I feel that Bitcoin will settle around $14,500. That's my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
December 27, 2017, 04:55:40 PM
People have been calling for a price correction for a few months now. But it hasn't come yet. It's jumped up more and fell down a little again. But it's holding steady at it's current price. Of course that could change in a few minutes in the crypto world and is hard to predict. But after all of the fork hype and ICOs then it could be going into a crash soon.

It has! How do you call BTC losing 30% value in a day? Backtracking? Retesting lows? It's a correction!
I advise you to open a BTC price chart on a date of December 21st and keep focusing until you notice those long red candles.

What fork hype? Bitcoin god? Cheesy You'd have to be an idiot to buy BTC, 15k USD per coin, just to get some worthless altcoin that costs $100 per coin.

Activity: 18
December 27, 2017, 04:48:27 PM
Bitcoin is still at a good level, it is necessary to take in altcoins! Smiley Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
December 27, 2017, 04:48:09 PM
I hear 10K is the new floor

The PROPHET of Bitcoin said that when BTC was at 19K

https://www.soladoni.com/bitcoin-cash-bitcoin/

You can not predict it. The price is still unstable. True, we will know everything after the new year.

Pages:
Jump to: