Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is going to crash again? - page 6. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 14
December 27, 2017, 04:48:04 PM
Even when the bitcoin is moving towards a low price due to crash never lose hope, be a till date none knew whether it's  a price correction or a crash or just the fluctuations. Whatever might be, the price once again grows forward in a short, so having patience will benefit.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 04:47:18 PM
Come on guyz please stop creating the fud. It wont going to crash to 10K anymore. You are just spreading a fud without any evidence.
copper member
Activity: 854
Merit: 110
Give Hope For Everyone!
December 27, 2017, 04:44:31 PM
Bitcoin always looks like crashing. Just get used to it. And buy some more if it becomes lower. As easy and painless just like that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
December 27, 2017, 04:40:47 PM
A correction is possible but a crash at this point is highly unlikely. There is enough confidence in the market to assume that we won't dip below 11-12k and if we do it won't be longer than a few days. I feel confident that we have seen the last of bitcoin crashing but there will always be corrections.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 27, 2017, 04:38:21 PM
Hi,
It seems BTC is going to crash again. When compare the btc charts in the last several years, it is common to crash in late Dec and January. Is that happening again? According to the price action, btc dump possible at this time. Keep watch btc.
History does repeat itself, but do keep in mind that bitcoin does not follow the traditional market laws. The price might do down in late december and january as there are people who would like to get out of bitcoin and sell away their coins to cash out their profit. But I guess the price has already crashed and we can see some stability. The prices then tends to go higher after few weeks of stability.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 27, 2017, 03:59:13 PM
Hi,

It seems BTC is going to crash again. When compare the btc charts in the last several years, it is common to crash in late Dec and January. Is that happening again? According to the price action, btc dump possible at this time. Keep watch btc.

Its okay if it does, I think many are waiting for such an opportunity to invest big this time, and you should know what that means, its gonna result in even higher pump afterwards.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
December 27, 2017, 03:55:35 PM
This is actually a possibility. It reached a remarkable rate of more or less $19,000 before it crashed during the Christmas season. As we are approaching the new year, we are currently experiencing a gradual rise which is a sign of relief to many as it is proven that Bitcoin is not a bubble. However as we near another big event which is the new year, it will most likely that Bitcoin will crash as the demand for it may be high. The possibility of crashing is big but let us not fear as we are all well aware that Bitcoin will come through after all these declines.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 03:45:19 PM
Hi,

We can never ignored any possibilities that it will happen again just like before. But, we can't say that bitcoin will dump deeper because the trend of bitcoin price now is totally different compared in then past years. And as we look out the acceleration percentage today is very far from previous years with the same month. Rise and fall are normally happen in the market and we can't certainly escaped it from happening.
Activity: 467
Merit: 578
December 27, 2017, 03:43:24 PM
People have been calling for a price correction for a few months now. But it hasn't come yet. It's jumped up more and fell down a little again. But it's holding steady at it's current price. Of course that could change in a few minutes in the crypto world and is hard to predict. But after all of the fork hype and ICOs then it could be going into a crash soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 03:39:23 PM
A crash isn't happening. You should jettison the trend from years past. I don't hope for a crash at least.
Activity: 145
December 27, 2017, 03:37:26 PM
Current price of BTC has induced many people to buy more of Bitcoin rather than selling. While there are quite a few who are selling their coins in anticipation of a further correction in the price. I think Bitcoin may crash again but then it will rise and surely stabilize at some point.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 27, 2017, 03:32:31 PM
Hi,

Bitcoin has started gaining momentum due to upcoming fundamentals therefore correction is over as more people investors are capitalizing on the drop and buying massively, I think for now there is no more crash, the price is expected to form a new highest high maybe in 2018 as speculated breaking the previous highest high of $20K+.
Activity: 258
December 27, 2017, 03:27:34 PM
The fact that bitkoyn last December, early January, dropped in price, does not mean that this year it will repeat its actions and will again fall. Moreover, bitkoyn generally can not be predicted. Apparently, bitkoyn already retraced its price adjustment and its fall by almost 40 percent was still unprecedented. Recently, he shows his volatility and just swims, then rising, then sinking in price. So yesterday and the day before yesterday it rose in price by about a thousand dollars every day and if yesterday it was about 16,700 dollars, today it dropped to 15,502 dollars. This behavior of his testifies that there will be no sharp drop in bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
December 27, 2017, 03:22:55 PM
Hi,

What indicates to you that it is going to crash again? In fact I'm observing the opposite with the recovery getting going, bitcoin found ground around 13k and has been slowly creeping up since then. I wouldn't read too much in to seasonal dumps as bitcoin is still fairly new and there probably are many other reasons behind it. To read such things you would need to observe it over many years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 03:21:33 PM
I dont think Bitcoin is going to crash again ,after problem of china we waited big crash will be long time but it dış not and Bitcoin price has risen so fast and the price was 20 000 dollars almost , i think it will like before and the price will rise fast again  in 2018.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 03:19:01 PM
Of course the big investors who are starting to invest their money in bitcoin would never be willing to let it fall so easily. They will always be willing to put their money in order to make bitcoin their favorite money maker. Unfortunately this is already happening right now and that is why bitcoin has gradually become a pump and dump business.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
December 27, 2017, 03:15:51 PM
After the surge of Bitcoin these last 2 months of the year, It's not unthinkable that we'll have a huge price correction soon. Whales have one objective and that's to make as much money in the shortest possible time. They will cash out very soon and this dump will cause a price increase to 11K or maybe even lower. Then they'll start buying again, causing another price increase to 30K next year March.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
December 27, 2017, 03:13:37 PM
Hi,

Even I noticed the same. I believe it is due to the festive season that plays the background role here. People usually tend to buy gifts and goodies during this time of the year and those don't have liquid cash in hand, prefers to cash out some of their holdings.

However, the chart also suggests that the price rebounds once the festive season is over. Around middle of the January. So those who have extra cash in hand, it is a good time to buy in.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
December 27, 2017, 03:10:58 PM
Really hard to tell from looking at a graph, you need to evaluate the market yourself if you are going to speculate it. However cryptocurrency acts fairly irrationally so the best you can do is use risk management.
Activity: 364
December 27, 2017, 03:10:41 PM
Hi,

maybe it will happen again but as of i can think of it may happen yes but we all know that in a several days again it may recover then we will see that it going to pump again in a way where in we can say that it may reach the price that will very more unbelievable cause as of in 2018 bitcoin in the moon may happen for.
Pages:
Jump to: