Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 26. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
yes i do believe because the bitcoin is much more powerfull and also the price is overwhelming like on the chess the king is the most strongest but still the pawn can still be a queen to but the pawn never be king
Activity: 82
in general you may be right, but we should not forget the other altcoin like BCH, BTG, Ripple and even doge that keep on increasing. and some potential coins for that, looking to the future, perhaps by investing in a daneel.io project will be very profitable, and it have the potential to become a black horse in 2018, you can see the details of his project at www.daneel.io
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Bitcoin is undoubted the king of the market. It was the first decentralized digital currency, has the highest market capitalization, highest adoption rate, etc. but I don’t think Ethereum is the queen. You can rather address it as prince or Bitcoin’s son because Ethereum is following Bitcoin in terms of market cap, adoption rate and many other things.
Activity: 90
In terms of value, I absolutely agree! On terms of which one is better that's a whole new debate. One thing for sure though is that every king or queen can be dethroned and there's a lot out there that would like to do that. Can they though? Time will tell ... I dont imagine it would be anytime soon!
Activity: 229
Ofcourse because both of them are good in cryptoworld each one of us have potential to grow and the demand of the coins,, yes I agree that the bitcoin is king and the  ethereum is queen..it bring so much conveniece in the next similar of the future...
Activity: 49
Ethereum isn't queen, I would much rather consider it as bitcoin's son, following on it's father's footstep, i.e., bitcoin's footstep and is on it's way to greatness and moon really soon.
No ethereum is queen of bitcoin and she produce new babies by it's smart contract  Grin
Activity: 121
Non technically Bitcoin is the king but if you judged it by technical view, bitcoin is worth like garbage. On the other hand Ethereum has more functionality and faster transaction than bitcoin. For now it is arguably true that the whole market is depend on Bitcoin. So thats point of view Bitcoin is King
Activity: 99
I think bitcoin is just look like gold in modern life, that's more comparable
and I think ETH is not second largets anymore, so we can not said that ETH is queen
this second position is still debatable, we can not guarantee who will win yet"
Activity: 134
I agree with you because every Ethereum rises with the rise in bitcoin prices. If Bitcoin drops, then Ethereum must decline, although for unknown reasons, the previous example is such.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
I totally agree with you. These 2 cryptocurrencies are the leaders of cryptos, all the platforms are using both coins inorder for them to trade,lend,staking etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes i do believe that the bitcoin is the king and the ethereum is the queen look at the price of these two the bitcoin has more price than the ethereum and the popularity of these two are high but the bitcoin is much more popular
Activity: 85
Bitcoin is kingand ethereum is queen, i agree on that, on the first place see of this two highest paid in cryptocurrencies. Their ability of these have more good up to now.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
The King and Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network, i agree.

ye, I'm agreed high fees and slow transaction confirmation time, they gona be replaced soon.
Activity: 97
In term of fast transaction, I believe Ethereum is the king and bitcoin is the queen because the bitcoin transaction takes ages to confirm while Ethereum transaction confirm within minute. That's the angle am viewing which one is the king or queen, there are other part to compare both Cryptos.
Activity: 504
An interesting formulation, only it seems to me that this year the queen will show a crazy growth and the king will hardly survive such an onslaught  Cheesy Cheesy
you are absolutely right, because only one can survive in this race. And I guess that being better will be powerless to do something, because the etherium is much more potential and popularity.
Activity: 238
An interesting formulation, only it seems to me that this year the queen will show a crazy growth and the king will hardly survive such an onslaught  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
It is possible to say that Bitcoin is a king and Ethereum is a queen. The only difference is that king and queen in cryptocurrency world they are not together. They have nothing common but depends each other in some extent.
Activity: 168
I think that's a fair comparison. I think bitcoin will continue to lead the way with its first-mover advantage, and I think Ethereum will remain in the lead among alts. I think both will still be around in 2025.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Since 2015 BTC and ETH is the most popular crypto until now, more than 2 years no others crypto can replace it. They are will continuously become the biggest crypto in the next acouple years. Easy adoption of BTC and ETH was make the community become bigger. Their blockchain also given benefits for many starts ups in the world to increase their product and service.
Activity: 208
That would be definitely true if you were comparing it by their market value for now. If only for that, i agree undoubtedly. But i really think that in time, it will be the other way around. Meaning, ethereum will be the king and bitcoin maybe queen but not according to price. Ethereum's underlying application is much stronger as it provides a platform for executing smart contracts which is being increasingly used by more and more companies all over the world. Should i say more?
Pages:
Jump to: