Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 27. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Quite strange associations, but I think that in general they are suitable for describing the situation on the market, of course every person has his own worldview and we have no right to talk about what is good or bad with his worldview, so I just will not say anything. But in general, yes.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
I really agree with what you say,
Bitcoin the king and ether as queens,
No single Coin can match the bitcoin,
And a lot of ICO-based ether, that many in use in comparison with other coins,
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
it is impossible not to participate in this statement. These are the best of this market. sometimes the prices fell down, but the prices rose again.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
yes i totaly agree to this topic threat , now after 5 years of Bitcoin holding i got my first Etherium XD
its small amount i changed my Dogecoins to ETh XD

regards
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
in part, I agree with this statement. but in fact they have different purposes. The ethereum is not just a crypto currency. This is a whole decentralized platform for creating new services based on blockchains
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
Yes because it means Bitcoin is still more powerful than Ethereum since king is more powerful than queen.
Ethereum only follws bitcoin and bitcoin is always leading among the cryptocurrency. Eventhough they are both pioneer in crypto, you can still measure each of their quality.
Activity: 280
Yes i agree that bitcoin is really the king of crypto and they consider also ethereum as the queen because i think its the next coin to become popular and to be followed.
Activity: 210
Yeah agree with you bro, bitcoin is the king while ethereum is the queen and ripple is the joker Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Yes iam agree with that, both coin will be continue become the biggest cryptocurrency in a few years more. Although now many competitor of both coins but these crypto still become the most popular crypto. Both was give fantastis return for early adopter, and the price will continue growing in long term because the community also become bigger, each coin give many benefits for the community.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I will like ETH even more if they do POS as they're thinking of doing. That will in my opinion make ETH the #1 coin, that's all it's missing really.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I don't put those 2 coins in the same category. I honestly prefer ETH over BTC.
Activity: 24
that is the two currency i first learnt about
Activity: 364
Actually yes ıt is. Some people donn't accept this rank but we met this technology with Bitcoin so It will be basic coin in this market during a long period. All of us know that new coins's technology are better than bitcoin so some good coins will pass bitcoin and ethereum in a one day.
Activity: 266
I like this post and definitely agree with that. Ethereum is next level of bitcoin. I think a long time it will not change.
Activity: 219
the biggest in the digital money world are bitcoin and ethereum. I am not sure which one is king or queen because I think that eth value will increase much more in the future.
Activity: 224
Yes, I agree that bitcoin is a leader in the cryptocurrency market. and the Ethereum takes the second place after bitcoin
Activity: 65
I agree with you, because the most popular altcoin today is bitcoin and ethereum, bitcoin and ethereum have the same great potential even though the price of ethereum is well below bitcoin, but ethereum is very much used by investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I agreed with you, bitcoin is the king of  crypto, the Ethereum  is the queen, there is no doubt,just look coinmarketcap
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Agreed 100% this is the case. People who try to argue Ethereum taking over Bitcoin is a nice little story but once all these tokens get off ERC20 and become their own mainnet I don't see that happening. Likely there will be pairings for every coin in fiat and it will be interesting to see at that point which coins hodls the most power. In my opinion Bitcoin will still be traded #1 but only time will tell huh.
Activity: 28
yep for now i agree without question

D125
Pages:
Jump to: