Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 28. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

Bitcoin is way overvalued now. I am not touching it unless it goes under 5k.

In reality BTC only has the edge of being early and people know about it more so it has some better adoption. If it doesn't solve its problems with the lighting network it could easily go to zero one day if some other coin does it better like nano or ripple.

Ethereum is completely different case. Its a platform for dapps. Its like comparing gold (at a late stage where is overvalued) with windows at an early stage where microsoft is about to explode in market cap.

Oh and btw BTC is about to get hammered hard the next months when exchanges are going to introduce FIAT to altcoins directly and the MGTox owner will sell more of his billion$ of BTC he owns.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I think BTC will be the ultimate value store and OG crypto...Ethereum is just the most viable chain right now.

Bitcoin is king of all coin. Ethereum is next level of bitcoin. So most of the people say is ethereum is queen. Both of coin price is any time to change. So both of coin price is not easy to guess. It reach the all country and it any where to use and easy to exchange any country currency. People learn more information from both of coin.  Both of coin is connect the all process. It help to people improve the knowledge. Ethereum is next level of bitcoin. But it never reach the bitcoin place. So any coin will be never reach the bitcoin place. That the reason. bitcoin is king of all coin.  
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
You can call them whatever you like, but the king and the queen is unfortunately loosing power in 2018. I hope their kingdom will expand and will cost much higher then right now! As I am investing in the queen and hope, that it will make me rich one day LOL. Fingers crossed
This status they will have to comply. It will be necessary to hold positions and strengthen them. It's not easy when competitors breathe in the back. I hope they will maintain their positions as leaders.
Activity: 47
I think BTC will be the ultimate value store and OG crypto...Ethereum is just the most viable chain right now.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250

I have no question about Bitcoin’s supremacy, but Ethereum is kind of vulnerable. Last December, Ripple overtakes Ethereum in CoinMarketCap rankings, so I do not think Ethereum can hold and maintain its position for long as competitors are emerging. However, no matter who the competitor is, they cannot overtake Bitcoin. Just my two satoshis.
As far as I know, I do not know the technology of Ripple overtakes Ethereum's technology in the last year, because the value of Ripple in that time just increased and it made the total market cap of Ripple raised too. Of course, the value can not make anything as the technology or the influence of Ethereum on the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 208
I really agree with you, if Btc is the king then Eth is the queen because they are the purpose and the reason of the people to join here. Currently Btc and Eth are everyone's role models, Btc and Eth give new hope to people who have joined here. I am sure Btc and Eth will continue to coexist and will continue to exist for a long time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
This post made my day! HAHA. One thing I'll agree. Bitcoin is the King but I'm not convince that Ethereum is the Queen. But somehow they are the rulers of this crypto world.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
Of course,100% I agree that Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen.Bitcoin is the king of all currency all over the world..

Actually there are lots of altcoins there that are much more greater than eth in the near future, due to everything here was unpredictable and we cannot assure what will happen tomorrow. Though Bitcoin is the King but I have something a little bit doubt about it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
Yes because King is still more powerful than Queen. Bitcoin will be the always on top and Ethereum only follows Bitcoin. Ethereum's fluctuation always depends if Bitcoin fluctuates.
copper member
Activity: 238
Yes i agree bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen because bitcoin and ethereum are the two strongest coins and many people like this.i believe this two coin will lead us for a brighter future.bitcoin and ethereum always the most stable cryptocurrencies on the market.
Activity: 154
I strongly disagree. BTC Queen will be the ETH king. the gap between them will close in the near future and the ETH will move forward. Wait patiently, the real king and queen appear.  Cool Cool Cool Cool
copper member
Activity: 308
and litecoin is a young Prince who seeks to occupy the Royal chair, and to marry the young Queen and will have many many firstborn(altacaine) and the most expensive society Grin
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

I have no question about Bitcoin’s supremacy, but Ethereum is kind of vulnerable. Last December, Ripple overtakes Ethereum in CoinMarketCap rankings, so I do not think Ethereum can hold and maintain its position for long as competitors are emerging. However, no matter who the competitor is, they cannot overtake Bitcoin. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
Eth will never replace BTC, but the value of eth will be higher and higher, which is beyond doubt.

Activity: 204
Merit: 252
There is only the King! Even during this bear market BTC is still +500% (1YEAR)

If ethereum is the queen I think there are a lot of queens: The coins with their own blockchain: NEO,WAVES,NANO and many others..
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
This metaphor is very interesting and shows that the situation is very similar to this one. Bitcoin's status as the king is hard to be shaken, while the etheric currency is even more subdued. It appears to be less docile but still very dignified and influential.
I do not think this metaphor is still true in a panic market today. Look at the value of Bitcoin and Ethereum. All dumped so much if compare to the highest price in few months ago. Just within shorter than 6 months, the value of both coins can dump so much. No reason can makes both coins dumped a lot of value like this, only FUD or controlled by someone.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Yes, I agree that in the world of cryptocurrency bitcoin ranks first and Ethereum second
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
I don't agree how about like this, Bitcoin is a King & Bitcoincash is the Queen, feel good on my opinion. Bitcoincash making all time high with price 50:50 From bitcoin price its a good result from BCH
copper member
Activity: 266
Yes bitcoin is king and ethereum is Queen. We can say this because bitcoin has become famous all over the world, ethereum is also running on this path.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Yes bitcoin is the King of the Etherium Queen. Because bitcoin has not yet been able to beat any coin and ethereum bitcoin is going on.
Pages:
Jump to: