Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 31. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 250
Yes, I completely agree. Most of the people now invest the both of coin for getting more profit. Bitcoin is king Ethereum is Queen
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
yes I agree with what you say that bitcoin is like a king and eth is like queen in terms of price, but in terms of transaction cost is very expensive and in terms of service very slow so can not be called king and queen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
For now bitcoin is really the king because it has gain momentum over some years and is dominating in crytocurrency market because of it high cost per dollars.
Yes, the BTC is king and ETH is queen. But next year I do not think the BTC will be king anymore, the King will be the ETH and the queen will be NEO. The coin has the potential, fast transaction time and low cost. BTC is expensive and not as safe as ETH. ETH will gradually dominate the market by its popularity and ease of use.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
If you will look the list of cryptocurrencies in the market in a hierarchical way, then bitcoin is obviously the king while the currency next to its firepower is Ethererum which i believe is bitcoin's queen. Just imagine how big it is if you combine all their market capitalization together.
Activity: 238
For now bitcoin is really the king because it has gain momentum over some years and is dominating in crytocurrency market because of it high cost per dollars.
Activity: 47
Yes totally agree with you , they're the king and queen of cryptos market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Bitcoin and Ethereum are totally different, I see that on the picture. I believe that Bitcoin is the King because it leads the market and Ethereum follows it. I noticed it also most of the time when Bitcoin drop it's price most of altcoins drop its price also. There is a relationship on the price movement. But what is cool here is that Ethereum is better in some aspects. But ethereum cannot takes the place of Bitcoin because it started it all in the kingdom of crypto.
Activity: 168
Call them what you want, but they are apples and oranges. There is never a guarantee that any investment will remain on top, especially one in a fast-changing industry like blockchain. What both have in common are strong brands and large communities.
Activity: 217
I do agree that bitcoin is the king and Ethereum is the Queen in the crypt o world because of its highest market capitals,The first one is  bitcoin,260 billion usd and the second one is ethereum.,90 billion usd,also its daily traded volumes are  proportionately high. The leading crypt o currencies are replacing banks  to the global business transactions so that the trader can save their time and money. Bitcoin and some other alt coins are getting popularized  to meet the global demand of the business community.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
Bitcoin has only one advantage, an exchange for any altcoyin. It doesn't have any advantages over existing altcoins.

Soon bitcoin will go into the background.  Earlier I wrote about candidates for replacement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29228742

Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

I totally agree with you, Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen. Today, most people in the world know bitcoin, bitcoin is growing and becoming popular. Although bitcoin is in a very difficult period, I believe that within a few weeks the bitcoin will recover and regain its growth. Currently, bitcoin costs about $ 9000, and the ethereum is about $ 550, which is an opportunity for us to invest in the best altcoin.
Activity: 658
I strongly agree with that statement, bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen, these two coins are coupled as the best coin coins among the crypto currency
Activity: 252
Agreed.bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen.but what about after bitcoin and ethereum? What queen would be next major coin after both of them? I Think it would be Waves.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
Yes, I do really agree with this. There is no doubt the bitcoin is the king of Crypto because it is the very expensive altcoin and I agree that the Etherium is the queen because it is next to the Bitcoin when it comes to pricing.
Activity: 137
Yes. You are right
In terms of relevance , btc is king, eth is queen
But their price are far from each other
I hope ethereum come close to btc price wise before the end of the year
Activity: 462
i think we should not take care whwich is the king and queen. The important thing is that you have to choose the right coins with a right strategy to invest and earn money.
Activity: 60

I think it is just right at now, there are many coins are developing platform, technology like Etherium and solve issues that ETH haven't solved yet and have many advantage more than Etherium. In the future, if ETH don't improve more their technology, so can replace by other good coins
Activity: 406

I agree with you comparasion, however i think that in the future there will be better new projects that will become the new king and queen on crypto.
We just need to search for them now.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
It's a very good comparison, I do believe that Bitcoin is king, in price and value within the market it is undisputed.
Ethereum being queen is also quite agreeable but I believe ETH is quite unique, in terms of solutions and services
it is a king on it's own. Ethereum is making so much progress today, it has more stability than bitcoin and has an
important role in the trading market. Bitcoin is big no doubt, I just think bought are kings on two different kingdoms.
Activity: 126
Sure I think so... The Ethereum queen was born in Bitcoin king's kingdom...
Pages:
Jump to: